Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 11

Portray the universe of meaning within which Hagar lives her life; The Stone Angel essay

Vipul 1 / 7  
Hi
Can some one help me with my essay please. I have geting ease of start this essay. Can you please help me?My essay topic is following;

Creat a college with the symbols used in The Stone Angel. The aim is to portray the universe of meanin within which Hagar lives her life.

Follow this guideline:
* use standerd, 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper.
* Fill the space on the paper with pictures cut out from books, magazines or other source. There should be no white space.
* Include as many of the symbols discussed in this lesso as you can.
* Think hard about the design, juxtaposition and relative size of th symbols. You may want to enlarge some pictures and reduce the size of others. Do not just paste a bunch of pictures on the board.

*Do not include a figure that represents Hagar.
*Provide a written explanation of the college, exaplaning the individual symbols as well as their relative size and possition.

Actually, i can't understand the question. What does mean? What i should write down for it? Can you please help me,,,plase,,,please.

How i can find the answer for this essay. Do you have sample or example of any essay about The Stone Angel ? How i can find the essay about The stone Angelin this site? Can you help me please,,,please,,,please.

Can you give me some idea for my essay please?

Thank You
Vipul
The obvious approach would be to go through the book and write down all of the objects that are associated with Hagar and that might have symbolic significance. Then decide which ones are most important (so you know which images to make bigger). Then, track down the images you need, scale them, and paste them into the collage. Pretty straightforward, really.
sara213 2 / 9  
Have you tried to google for a study guide for that book? Sometimes I find that those help.
jdubs - / 1  
hey sara...i also live in ontario and i have that exact same question for an essay...do you go to tell?
OP Vipul 1 / 7  
Hi Sara!! Yes i read The stone Angel in sparknotes but i don't get any idea that how i will write the essay? Do you have any essay about The Stone Angel, If you don't mind can i see your final answer about The Stone Angel please, please

Can you hepl me please?

Thanks
sara213 2 / 9  
@ jdubs - What do you mean by do you go and tell?

@ Vipul - Not yet, I haven't started that unit. It will be the next unit after king lear and I'm half done that unit.
OP Vipul 1 / 7  
Thank Sara
sara213 2 / 9  
no problem.
OP Vipul 1 / 7  
Hi Sara!!! Are you taking this course from Ilc? Do u know what kind of question we have in Final? Multipal or short or essay?

Do u have "Dath of Salesman "essays? Can i see it?
Rightnow, Are u in Unit-3 " King Lear"?

Thanks
Concerning the original assignment, don't forget to include any symbols from the book that might have been mentioned by the teacher in your class.
OP Vipul 1 / 7  
Sir, Can you help with my grammar, and spelling, as well as my sentence structure in this essay please. Thank you soo much

Analytical essay on the Development of Hagar-Lottie Relationship

// DELETED //

Essay plagiarized from: mb.sparknotes.com/mb.epl?b=848&m=1321309&t=373711&w=1, sorry we won't be able to help you.

EssayForum

Home / Book Reports / Portray the universe of meaning within which Hagar lives her life; The Stone Angel essay