(create a compact disc) Song title for global history, odd assignment

otacbateman 2 / 7  
This assignment is a little odd, here are the instructions:
Your are to create a compact disc. the front cover should include: a band name, an appropriate title for the CD and four visuals.
the back cover should include: The titles of 8 songs that reflect important ideas, issues, themes discussed in the readings about the dawn of history, understanding the past, and the beginnings of civilization. In the song titles, at least 10 of the following must be mentioned:

geography, latitude, longitude, prehistory, steppe, cultural diffusion, neanderthal, homo sapiens, anthropology, culture, archaeology, artifact, echnology, historian, nomad, glacier, anmism, domesticate, paleolithic, neolithic, hunting and gathering, culture, civilization, surplus, polytheism, artisan, pictogram, scribe, empire,

in theory this assignment shouldnt be difficult but im having trouble coming up with song titles. You need to cover 10 topics in 8 titles. Any and all help/imput is greatly appreciated!! thank you :)
This sounds hard, but I can see the potential for fun, also. Maybe if you figure out what type of music your CD will have, everything will fall into place. For example, if you go with rap music, you'll have an idea of what to call the songs. How about;

1. daddy was a nomad
2. can't domesticate my woman
3. culture shock
--------------------------------

You could make it a CD of love songs;

1. I will hunt and gather you...ok, that's lame...
2. When you love a neanderthal
3. The latitude of your attitude
4 The empire of my heart

Have fun with this! Figure out the song titles first, then the rest will fall into place.

:)
OP otacbateman 2 / 7  
thank you again! the song titles you came up with were great :)

Home / Essays / (create a compact disc) Song title for global history, odd assignment