Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Essays [1,891] - page 1 of 32

Essays

Professional help in writing academic essays and term papers

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
Critical analysis and research methods of a career choice research paper

2 - Beth, the quantitative research will be based upon the methodology of your research. How do you plan to gather...

Essaysbethfarrennnn - Yesterday / Holt - Yesterday
Current research of your interest and a professor-mentor.

3 - @Holt First of all, thank you for your suggestion. It helps me a lot in drafting my Study Plan...

EssaysNitivat - Feb 22, 2017 / Nitivat - Feb 23, 2017
Civil service in Korea. KGSP Self Introduction Content

22 - Overall a definitely better version than the first. Make sure that you use this as your opening paragraph. You...

Essaysgcki - Feb 13, 2017 / Holt - Feb 22, 2017
Help on picking a research topic related to social justice - it must be controversial.

3 - Pauline, it all depends upon whether you want to turn the discussion into a socio - political discussion or...

Essayssaphire98 - Feb 15, 2017 / Holt - Feb 16, 2017
Long essay structure for Eisaku Sato Essay Competition

7 - @okorobiadimma14 Hi Okoye, Thank you so much for your valuable insight. I will take a note to...

EssaysStreetwalker - Feb 13, 2017 / Streetwalker - Feb 14, 2017
Write a short paragraph about some of advantages of writing with pen and paper

3 - Jack, where is the essay or response that you wrote for this topic? We cannot advise you regarding content...

Essaysjackcout123 - Feb 13, 2017 / Holt - Feb 14, 2017
You are to start a new job next week but you will not be able to because you have some problems:

6 - @Holt Hi there, Thanks for highlighting weakness and making necessary corrections, I believe there is always...

Essaysahmadnyc80 - Feb 8, 2017 / ahmadnyc80 - Feb 13, 2017
The main aspects of your mobility proposal. Lotus+ Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Form

7 - Fariza, think of this as your research proposal. What is it specifically about the English language that you wish...

EssaysAdam KS - Nov 19, 2014 / Holt - Feb 13, 2017
Tips on writing a solid comparative essay when my two novels don't have enough similarities?

7 - @Holt I didn't really explain clearly but this essay is actually very huge, we've been given a whole term...

EssaysJendeukie - Feb 8, 2017 / Jendeukie - Feb 11, 2017
The basic of non-verbal communication skills

6 - Hi Holt, thank you very much. May I have your email address or Facebook so that I can send...

Essayszaowen94 - Feb 7, 2017 / zaowen94 - Feb 9, 2017
Scholarship essay on describing career or academic plans

4 - You have me at a disadvantage here Utkarsh. I am not sure if you want this essay to be...

Essaysutkarsh - Jan 26, 2017 / Holt - Feb 2, 2017
Proposed research: ELEMENTS THAT DECREASES UNWANTED PREGNANCIES IN RURAL AREAS

8 - Hello Gift, Holt did a perfect work reviewing the essay you wrote. But this forum is based on making...

Essaysgiftokorom - Jan 30, 2017 / chizy7 - Feb 1, 2017
An interesting PhD topic for Translation Studies

3 - @Holt Dear Holt, You seem to have understood my thread very clearly, as I have made it...

Essaysbluebell6 - Jan 31, 2017 / bluebell6 - Feb 1, 2017
Tagline for a fitness startup - No more excuses...

2 - Silkeisha, what is the name of your gym? When you are developing a tag line, it is important to...

Essayssilkesha - Jan 25, 2017 / Holt - Jan 25, 2017
How to create Erasmus Mundus scholarship motivation letter

2 - Muneeb, we cannot help you with writing your motivation letter. We are only here to help you with developing...

Essaysmmkhan - Jan 24, 2017 / Holt - Jan 24, 2017
An essay based on your community involvement, contribution to school life and plans for the future

3 - Bala, this essay is actually looking for an explanation of the kind of person that you are when you...

Essaysbalakis - Jan 23, 2017 / Holt - Jan 23, 2017
Overthinking the subject line for memo?

2 - David, the "To" line in the memo cannot be addressed to whom it may concern. It should be addressed...

Essaysgogators - Jan 18, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
Obesity and the Increasing Problem in the United States

3 - Kara, you need to develop your paper first in order for us to help you. We can best help...

Essayskdrago - Jan 17, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
I have this task to do, and it asks me for the Thesis of the source text?? ideas Any comment is (y)

5 - Taij, that is correct. You have to make sure that you thoroughly understand the article before you start working...

Essayssureme - Jan 16, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
Home Benefit after return, intended plan of study

3 - The first thing that you need to do is figure out what kind of national or local problem you...

EssaysKnockout - Jan 14, 2017 / Holt - Jan 15, 2017
A paragraph with quote for my analytical essay about why does Christopher like math

3 - Jakob, you can always run a search for a quote regarding that short story. There are actually websites like...

EssaysJakobVronsky - Jan 14, 2017 / Holt - Jan 15, 2017
Help me to decide the content, length, structures of the scholarship essay below.

6 - Nanda, I know that you follow current events and are proud to mention these in your essays because you...

Essaysnandasharma - Jan 9, 2017 / Holt - Jan 12, 2017
What unique in Soccer and Economics courses? And what inspired you to apply to Union? Supplement

4 - @nandasharma @Holt Thank You :D....

EssaysRanaomershehzad - Jan 6, 2017 / Ranaomershehzad - Jan 6, 2017
Rochester Supplement on applying my powers to 'things needed to be done.'

6 - This my friend is a pretty demanding topic. I'd suggest you to dig a lot deeper and finalize...

EssaysAbdula1 - Jan 5, 2017 / nandasharma - Jan 6, 2017
How to write an essay in World Poverty - answering some questions

3 - Jimi, the topic of "World Poverty" is too broad for a 10 page essay. Hasn't your professor advised you...

EssaysJCWinner - Jan 5, 2017 / Holt - Jan 6, 2017
Which option should I go with?

6 - Sorry, I am only allowed to delete anything myself. I can only post on the thread as well. You...

Essaysmualla - Dec 28, 2016 / Holt - Dec 28, 2016
I don't know how write this process essay!

8 - @SoheilK Hi,I am rogerafrance , I have a website which helps you to fulfill your requirements. If you are...

EssaysSoheilK - Dec 6, 2016 / rogerafrance - Dec 23, 2016
My impact on communities. Help me to understand the demand of the following supplemental essay .

9 - That statement really works as the immediate response to the prompt. Build upon that statement. Give it a serious...

Essaysnandasharma - Dec 22, 2016 / Holt - Dec 22, 2016
Scholarships for Masters program in Finance; I have to give 2 recommendation and 1 motivation letter

2 - Maruf, there are more than enough examples of successful motivation and recommendation letters that you can use as examples...

Essaysshahriarmaruf - Dec 20, 2016 / Holt - Dec 20, 2016
Cannery Row Question? How do people recreate the barest of spaces to mark individuality? Why?

3 - Sqscr, I think that there are a number of topics that you can discuss based on the different living...

Essayssqscr - Dec 16, 2016 / Holt - Dec 17, 2016
MIT QUESTIONS For undergraduate students. Doing something for fun.

2 - Hamza, This essay is pretty straightforward in approach. The reviewer is only asking you what you like to do...

EssaysMrClever - Dec 15, 2016 / Holt - Dec 16, 2016
Essay: how to answer the following question? According to Ronald Reagan / Martin Luther King Jr.

2 - Omar, before you can begin to answer even one of these essays, you have to examine the question in...

EssaysOmartdevil - Dec 13, 2016 / Holt - Dec 13, 2016
Having a huge problem with coming up with chapters, commercial photography essay

4 - @Holt @Sherzod457 Thank both of you very much, this has helped a ton!...

EssaysXenoyia - Dec 12, 2016 / Xenoyia - Dec 12, 2016
I need to build a personal statement for a foreign Master scholarship

7 - In the second paragraph, you need not mention that you graduated from a Nigerian university. Instead, you should be...

EssaysEmmaski2010 - Dec 9, 2016 / Holt - Dec 11, 2016
How is architecture really helping in building trans-national(border) anti-terrorism?

2 - Chanchal, if you really want to be able to reference the development of anti-terrorism buildings, I suggest that you...

Essayschanchalsingh199 - Dec 10, 2016 / Holt - Dec 10, 2016
Views on issues that you might be passionate about or have academic thought on | IB DP Scholarship

3 - Hi Annisa,first of all, it's with open arms that we are WELCOMING you to the Essay Forum Family, we...

Essaysarwinpmo - Nov 29, 2016 / justivy03 - Nov 30, 2016
An four page research essay on a social issue - I chose the death penalty, which I am against

3 - Hi Sarah, look, the best way to learn what topic you would want to write about in opposition to...

Essayssarahedwards - Nov 28, 2016 / Holt - Nov 28, 2016
How to compensate zero research work on SOP?

2 - Pallaw, it is not important for you to mention your exam scores in your SOP. The focal point of...

EssaysPallaw - Nov 27, 2016 / Holt - Nov 27, 2016
Write a tragic autofiction or autobiography witout feeling sad or pathetic without feeling

5 - Gina, in order for you to write this work of autofiction, you first have to know how it is...

EssaysWhatsminmin - Nov 24, 2016 / Holt - Nov 25, 2016
Writing about a troubling issue, which is the shyness in my case

5 - Khadija, it would be best if you tell us what your personal problems might be that you would like...

Essaysastudentinneed - Nov 19, 2016 / Holt - Nov 20, 2016
Wesleyan University Supplement on the pragmatic nature of liberal arts.

5 - so you want to say that i should submit my supplement like this (i will change it into...

Essayssaluranjha - Nov 13, 2016 / saluranjha - Nov 15, 2016
As a manager why is it important for you to understand how to recognize and manage emotions at work

4 - I already gave you some tips on how to develop the essay in my previous thread. Those guidelines should...

Essaystitanprl - Nov 9, 2016 / Holt - Nov 9, 2016
Need help with creative hook sentence for college essay about divorced parents

4 - @Holt I really appreciate your response and like the examples you gave. Thank you so much!!...

Essaysbritt722 - Nov 6, 2016 / britt722 - Nov 7, 2016
An environment in which I grew up - could I write about my education and school?

3 - @Holt Thank you very much!...

Essaysamzdh - Nov 7, 2016 / amzdh - Nov 7, 2016
Homelessness & Poverty - 3 different sources from different media that portray the issues

4 - @AndreasMou I think you should be it a try and write the essay so users here can help you...

Essaysjojoh - Oct 28, 2014 / Lixtik - Nov 3, 2016
SOMEONE HELP ME WRITE THESE ESSAYS FOR SCHOLARSHIP.

3 - Hi Dominic, To write down essay for scholarship you need preparation ahead. As you want to apply, there...

EssaysKEKE2016 - Oct 3, 2016 / dils - Oct 27, 2016
Cheating during exams is out of control - argumentative essay

3 - Hi Jeen, For me it will be great if you starting by asking to your self about that...

Essaysjeen - Oct 4, 2016 / dils - Oct 27, 2016
Help me in "Introduce two person to know each other"

3 - Hi Sean, WELCOME to the forum, I'm glad to see yet another member of this ever growing family and...

Essaysseanshi - Oct 20, 2016 / justivy03 - Oct 20, 2016
Can't come up with creative ideas for Egpytian Afterlife Paper ):

2 - How about paralleling the Egyptian after life to that of a modern morgue and burial process? It'll be interesting...

Essaysebags - Oct 8, 2016 / g1nplus - Oct 9, 2016
An essay about a couple attending their daughter wedding; thesis statement - guy marriage

3 - Hi there Guest, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, I hope that this is not just a chance encounter...

EssaysGuest - Sep 29, 2016 / justivy03 - Oct 1, 2016
Princeton Engineering Essay - three parts of the topic

2 - Hi Arjun, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, I hope you find this website to be...

Essaysajchhabs - Sep 24, 2016 / justivy03 - Sep 25, 2016
SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY ABOUT A PAST EXPERIENCE.

3 - Hi Jamie,it's my pleasure to share about writing with you. The followings are my suggestions: if I found...

Essaysjamienguyen0911 - Sep 16, 2016 / Fitri12 - Sep 17, 2016
HELP WITH NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPIC- mistake I've made

3 - Hello I think your essay could be as follows: Two years ago, I had a very close...

Essaysannatorgeson - Sep 16, 2016 / Wolf Larsen - Sep 17, 2016
I am planning to transfer to NYU - Common Application supplemental Essays

3 - @ fadhilmd25 very helpful. Thank you so much! :)...

Essaysaparecium321 - Sep 15, 2016 / aparecium321 - Sep 17, 2016
Undergrad Application Essay FIT "I could have never imagined"

2 - I like the last one best. Unfortunately I have no idea what Pretty Little Liars is or how...

Essayslylreaganmac - Sep 13, 2016 / TJLuschen - Sep 13, 2016
Chevening 2017/18 process for the questions of networking skill; convincing readers on my experience

4 - Wow thanks buddy! @ arthavmane I already checked your essay and give a little correction mate.. @ichanpants89 wow.....

Essayshenzz77 - Aug 21, 2016 / henzz77 - Aug 22, 2016
To what extent an essay about the essence of progress can be off-topic?

2 - Hi Yas, welcome to EF! To be honest, I have felt confused lately while reading your thread. I...

Essaysyas2497 - Aug 19, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Aug 21, 2016
Preparing for IELTS exam, need help in writing essays

10 - I think you should read the guidence for the ITELS test.. It will help you alot. best of luck.....

Essaysreebok - Dec 22, 2009 / Hthmn - Aug 19, 2016
[UWC SCHOLARSHIP] Describe a typical day of your life in the year 2026

3 - Hi Lucie, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, may you find this website to be helpful as well as...

EssaysLucie - Aug 3, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 3, 2016
Thinking outside the box essay? :) For Upenn

3 - Hi Lisandara, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, I hope you find this website helpful and...

Essayslisvxx - Aug 3, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 3, 2016

Home / Essays