Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Essays [1,900] - page 1 of 32

Essays

Professional help in writing academic essays and term papers

Replies | Threads
Sorrel Cottage Development - Map

3 - Phuong, your presentation lacks coherence and your sentences vary from hanging to run - on sentences. As a rule...

Essaysphuongphuong - 5 hours ago / Holt - 48 mins ago
Writing an essay on Science and Technologies:Designer babies

6 - Yes. It'd be interesting to start with information about the countries that have already banned designer babies - why...

EssaysWhatsminmin - 1 day ago / Rich Monte - 1 day ago
5 paragraph essay on Louis Riel

2 - Kaylee, the best way for you to write this essay is to first, do some research into the background...

Essayskay2 - Mar 25, 2017 / Holt - Mar 26, 2017
I want to fill up this application form but I don't know, what should I write wisely?

2 - Rosem, in every life, there is a time when a person is faced with certain challenges that changes who...

Essaysrosem - Mar 22, 2017 / Holt - Mar 23, 2017
Analytical essay on Hidden Curriculum

2 - When you think of a "Hidden Curriculum", think of how you gain lessons and information from indirect teachings or...

EssaysPriya1989 - Mar 18, 2017 / Holt - Mar 18, 2017
Cattle-colloquially cows-are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates

3 - Najeeb, if you want to pass that test then you should enroll in review classes that focus on helping...

EssaysNAJEEB khos - Mar 14, 2017 / Holt - Mar 14, 2017
I am applying for a business course and they have asked me why i want to study that course. help...

3 - Liana, you are being asked to write a motivational essay. In this type of essay, you need to consider...

Essaysliaanaa09 - Mar 7, 2017 / Holt - Mar 8, 2017
Help with a thesis statement... 19th century Europe.

2 - Fayez, in order to write a strong thesis argument for your paper, you still need to narrow down your...

Essaysfayezf - Mar 6, 2017 / Holt - Mar 7, 2017
In what way will Scholarships contribute to your life career?

8 - @Matthew I'm surprised this is from 2007. Have you done any essay on it? My suggestion would be finding...

EssaysMatthew - Aug 16, 2007 / d2ny - Mar 3, 2017
Oedipus the king - essay on fate (thesis, so what question, arguments)

2 - Oyumergen, you definitely need to include the title and author in your thesis statement. That is how the professor...

Essayskebbabb - Mar 3, 2017 / Holt - Mar 3, 2017
1984 Quotes/Thesis for Fear

3 - You need to specifically mention what kind of fear that you're talking about in your thread. This is because...

Essayssqscr - Mar 2, 2017 / ichanpants89 - Mar 3, 2017
Guidlines regarding the ESADE Msc in Management essays

2 - Shubham, without knowing you personally, it is really difficult for me to advice you as to which of these...

EssaysShubham449 - Mar 1, 2017 / Holt - Mar 2, 2017
Help with guidance in Health Issues essay report

3 - In my opinion, you may list question involved your plan and conduct a survey with small groups like: 1....

Essaysjermaine7 - Feb 26, 2017 / hongnguyentp92 - Feb 27, 2017
How to start and end this essay? Tudelft's motivation essay for admission into Msc programme

3 - @Holt Thank you very much .I appreciate it....

EssaysChristodoulos - Feb 26, 2017 / Christodoulos - Feb 26, 2017
Critical analysis and research methods of a career choice research paper

2 - Beth, the quantitative research will be based upon the methodology of your research. How do you plan to gather...

Essaysbethfarrennnn - Feb 24, 2017 / Holt - Feb 24, 2017
Current research of your interest and a professor-mentor.

3 - @Holt First of all, thank you for your suggestion. It helps me a lot in drafting my Study Plan...

EssaysNitivat - Feb 22, 2017 / Nitivat - Feb 23, 2017
Civil service in Korea. KGSP Self Introduction Content

20 - This is a good paragraph. It has a sneak peek into how you developed your point of view about...

Essaysgcki - Feb 13, 2017 / Holt - Feb 22, 2017
Help on picking a research topic related to social justice - it must be controversial.

3 - Pauline, it all depends upon whether you want to turn the discussion into a socio - political discussion or...

Essayssaphire98 - Feb 15, 2017 / Holt - Feb 16, 2017
Long essay structure for Eisaku Sato Essay Competition

7 - @okorobiadimma14 Hi Okoye, Thank you so much for your valuable insight. I will take a note to...

EssaysStreetwalker - Feb 13, 2017 / Streetwalker - Feb 14, 2017
Write a short paragraph about some of advantages of writing with pen and paper

3 - Jack, where is the essay or response that you wrote for this topic? We cannot advise you regarding content...

Essaysjackcout123 - Feb 13, 2017 / Holt - Feb 14, 2017
You are to start a new job next week but you will not be able to because you have some problems:

6 - @Holt Hi there, Thanks for highlighting weakness and making necessary corrections, I believe there is always...

Essaysahmadnyc80 - Feb 8, 2017 / ahmadnyc80 - Feb 13, 2017
The main aspects of your mobility proposal. Lotus+ Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Form

7 - Fariza, think of this as your research proposal. What is it specifically about the English language that you wish...

EssaysAdam KS - Nov 19, 2014 / Holt - Feb 13, 2017
Tips on writing a solid comparative essay when my two novels don't have enough similarities?

7 - @Holt I didn't really explain clearly but this essay is actually very huge, we've been given a whole term...

EssaysJendeukie - Feb 8, 2017 / Jendeukie - Feb 11, 2017
The basic of non-verbal communication skills

6 - Hi Holt, thank you very much. May I have your email address or Facebook so that I can send...

Essayszaowen94 - Feb 7, 2017 / zaowen94 - Feb 9, 2017
Scholarship essay on describing career or academic plans

4 - You have me at a disadvantage here Utkarsh. I am not sure if you want this essay to be...

Essaysutkarsh - Jan 26, 2017 / Holt - Feb 2, 2017
Proposed research: ELEMENTS THAT DECREASES UNWANTED PREGNANCIES IN RURAL AREAS

8 - Hello Gift, Holt did a perfect work reviewing the essay you wrote. But this forum is based on making...

Essaysgiftokorom - Jan 30, 2017 / chizy7 - Feb 1, 2017
An interesting PhD topic for Translation Studies

3 - @Holt Dear Holt, You seem to have understood my thread very clearly, as I have made it...

Essaysbluebell6 - Jan 31, 2017 / bluebell6 - Feb 1, 2017
Tagline for a fitness startup - No more excuses...

2 - Silkeisha, what is the name of your gym? When you are developing a tag line, it is important to...

Essayssilkesha - Jan 25, 2017 / Holt - Jan 25, 2017
How to create Erasmus Mundus scholarship motivation letter

2 - Muneeb, we cannot help you with writing your motivation letter. We are only here to help you with developing...

Essaysmmkhan - Jan 24, 2017 / Holt - Jan 24, 2017
An essay based on your community involvement, contribution to school life and plans for the future

3 - Bala, this essay is actually looking for an explanation of the kind of person that you are when you...

Essaysbalakis - Jan 23, 2017 / Holt - Jan 23, 2017
Overthinking the subject line for memo?

2 - David, the "To" line in the memo cannot be addressed to whom it may concern. It should be addressed...

Essaysgogators - Jan 18, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
Obesity and the Increasing Problem in the United States

3 - Kara, you need to develop your paper first in order for us to help you. We can best help...

Essayskdrago - Jan 17, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
I have this task to do, and it asks me for the Thesis of the source text?? ideas Any comment is (y)

5 - Taij, that is correct. You have to make sure that you thoroughly understand the article before you start working...

Essayssureme - Jan 16, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
Home Benefit after return, intended plan of study

3 - The first thing that you need to do is figure out what kind of national or local problem you...

EssaysKnockout - Jan 14, 2017 / Holt - Jan 15, 2017
A paragraph with quote for my analytical essay about why does Christopher like math

3 - Jakob, you can always run a search for a quote regarding that short story. There are actually websites like...

EssaysJakobVronsky - Jan 14, 2017 / Holt - Jan 15, 2017
Help me to decide the content, length, structures of the scholarship essay below.

6 - Nanda, I know that you follow current events and are proud to mention these in your essays because you...

Essaysnandasharma - Jan 9, 2017 / Holt - Jan 12, 2017
What unique in Soccer and Economics courses? And what inspired you to apply to Union? Supplement

4 - @nandasharma @Holt Thank You :D....

EssaysRanaomershehzad - Jan 6, 2017 / Ranaomershehzad - Jan 6, 2017
Rochester Supplement on applying my powers to 'things needed to be done.'

6 - This my friend is a pretty demanding topic. I'd suggest you to dig a lot deeper and finalize...

EssaysAbdula1 - Jan 5, 2017 / nandasharma - Jan 6, 2017
How to write an essay in World Poverty - answering some questions

3 - Jimi, the topic of "World Poverty" is too broad for a 10 page essay. Hasn't your professor advised you...

EssaysJCWinner - Jan 5, 2017 / Holt - Jan 6, 2017
Which option should I go with?

6 - Sorry, I am only allowed to delete anything myself. I can only post on the thread as well. You...

Essaysmualla - Dec 28, 2016 / Holt - Dec 28, 2016
I don't know how write this process essay!

8 - @SoheilK Hi,I am rogerafrance , I have a website which helps you to fulfill your requirements. If you are...

EssaysSoheilK - Dec 6, 2016 / rogerafrance - Dec 23, 2016
My impact on communities. Help me to understand the demand of the following supplemental essay .

9 - That statement really works as the immediate response to the prompt. Build upon that statement. Give it a serious...

Essaysnandasharma - Dec 22, 2016 / Holt - Dec 22, 2016
Scholarships for Masters program in Finance; I have to give 2 recommendation and 1 motivation letter

2 - Maruf, there are more than enough examples of successful motivation and recommendation letters that you can use as examples...

Essaysshahriarmaruf - Dec 20, 2016 / Holt - Dec 20, 2016
Cannery Row Question? How do people recreate the barest of spaces to mark individuality? Why?

3 - Sqscr, I think that there are a number of topics that you can discuss based on the different living...

Essayssqscr - Dec 16, 2016 / Holt - Dec 17, 2016
MIT QUESTIONS For undergraduate students. Doing something for fun.

2 - Hamza, This essay is pretty straightforward in approach. The reviewer is only asking you what you like to do...

EssaysMrClever - Dec 15, 2016 / Holt - Dec 16, 2016
Essay: how to answer the following question? According to Ronald Reagan / Martin Luther King Jr.

2 - Omar, before you can begin to answer even one of these essays, you have to examine the question in...

EssaysOmartdevil - Dec 13, 2016 / Holt - Dec 13, 2016
Having a huge problem with coming up with chapters, commercial photography essay

4 - @Holt @Sherzod457 Thank both of you very much, this has helped a ton!...

EssaysXenoyia - Dec 12, 2016 / Xenoyia - Dec 12, 2016
I need to build a personal statement for a foreign Master scholarship

7 - In the second paragraph, you need not mention that you graduated from a Nigerian university. Instead, you should be...

EssaysEmmaski2010 - Dec 9, 2016 / Holt - Dec 11, 2016
How is architecture really helping in building trans-national(border) anti-terrorism?

2 - Chanchal, if you really want to be able to reference the development of anti-terrorism buildings, I suggest that you...

Essayschanchalsingh199 - Dec 10, 2016 / Holt - Dec 10, 2016
Views on issues that you might be passionate about or have academic thought on | IB DP Scholarship

3 - Hi Annisa,first of all, it's with open arms that we are WELCOMING you to the Essay Forum Family, we...

Essaysarwinpmo - Nov 29, 2016 / justivy03 - Nov 30, 2016
An four page research essay on a social issue - I chose the death penalty, which I am against

3 - Hi Sarah, look, the best way to learn what topic you would want to write about in opposition to...

Essayssarahedwards - Nov 28, 2016 / Holt - Nov 28, 2016
How to compensate zero research work on SOP?

2 - Pallaw, it is not important for you to mention your exam scores in your SOP. The focal point of...

EssaysPallaw - Nov 27, 2016 / Holt - Nov 27, 2016
Write a tragic autofiction or autobiography witout feeling sad or pathetic without feeling

5 - Gina, in order for you to write this work of autofiction, you first have to know how it is...

EssaysWhatsminmin - Nov 24, 2016 / Holt - Nov 25, 2016
Writing about a troubling issue, which is the shyness in my case

5 - Khadija, it would be best if you tell us what your personal problems might be that you would like...

Essaysastudentinneed - Nov 19, 2016 / Holt - Nov 20, 2016
Wesleyan University Supplement on the pragmatic nature of liberal arts.

5 - so you want to say that i should submit my supplement like this (i will change it into...

Essayssaluranjha - Nov 13, 2016 / saluranjha - Nov 15, 2016
As a manager why is it important for you to understand how to recognize and manage emotions at work

4 - I already gave you some tips on how to develop the essay in my previous thread. Those guidelines should...

Essaystitanprl - Nov 9, 2016 / Holt - Nov 9, 2016
Need help with creative hook sentence for college essay about divorced parents

4 - @Holt I really appreciate your response and like the examples you gave. Thank you so much!!...

Essaysbritt722 - Nov 6, 2016 / britt722 - Nov 7, 2016
An environment in which I grew up - could I write about my education and school?

3 - @Holt Thank you very much!...

Essaysamzdh - Nov 7, 2016 / amzdh - Nov 7, 2016
Homelessness & Poverty - 3 different sources from different media that portray the issues

4 - @AndreasMou I think you should be it a try and write the essay so users here can help you...

Essaysjojoh - Oct 28, 2014 / Lixtik - Nov 3, 2016
SOMEONE HELP ME WRITE THESE ESSAYS FOR SCHOLARSHIP.

3 - Hi Dominic, To write down essay for scholarship you need preparation ahead. As you want to apply, there...

EssaysKEKE2016 - Oct 3, 2016 / dils - Oct 27, 2016

Home / Essays