"entry test is not the sole critarien for the students salection" - debate?

zarishize 1 / -  
i have to prepare a debate on "entrytest is not the sole critarien for the students salection"
m not getting what to write , if you are geting some points , help me out pzzz...

thanx..
hnp123 1 / 2  
Is it "Entry test is not the sole criteria for the student's selection"? If so, you could mention that students capabilities should be determined more buy a students entire package.

This could include:
-past accomplishments/ achievements
-grades
-extracurricular activities

It should also be noted that sometimes student's cram up during tests and this does not mean they do not know the answer. Tests can be intimidating and to have so much weight for selection would make anyone nervous.

Good Luck!
thenilse - / 1  
(Administrative/secretarial) HELP ME TO WRITE A ESSAY FOR MY COLLEGE ENTRANCE TEST.

"What have I learned from my prior Administrative/secretarial experience that would contribute to the field that you want to enter"

pls pls help me to write this essay
rdepree - / 2  
Hi thenilse,
A few questions before i can help

Is this an entrance essay for an application to college for business degree?

It sounds like you were employed in a administrative/secretarial role and have experience. Things you will need to include in your essay might be regarding how fast you can type, what your duties included, how is your performance at work do you show up on time, work later to get work done, do your assigned duties at work get done promptly. what kind of employee are you and what kinds of duties have you improved on and learned while working at this type of job. what are your expectations of college. Let me know if this is helpful

rdepree

Home / Essays / "entry test is not the sole critarien for the students salection" - debate?