'my first Language is Arabic' - my essay ..about person I admire

Dina88 1 / -  
Hello everyone ...

Well,..that's my second essay i am writing this semester because i just get started weeks ago ...and i hate writing because i'm not good at it,but i have to keep trying and my first Language is Arabic so that why i found it hard ..most problem i have to get ideas especially during class period.. i have problems in punctuation.and vocabulary i used basic stuff i need strong and meaningful vocabulary...so i wish i could find help here and what i have to do to improve my writing ..Thanks
First off, capitalize the personal pronoun "I" when you are writing. Second, at least try to use punctuation correctly. Simply separating your thoughts with ellipses isn't a good habit to get into when you know you will not be able to do that on your assignments. Beyond that, reading a lot is probably the single most important thing you can do to improve your writing.
curly - / 1  
How to write an essay with a question: name 3 things you like about yourself

how to write an essay that ask u to write 3 things that u like and dislike about yourselfplzzzz help
Nightmelody 1 / 5  
I would suggest to start writing and Introduction about yourself. Answering questions like where you live, what kind of a person you are etc.
After that the main part should follow in which you talk about what you like and dislike and then at the end the conclusion about why you wrote about what you like or dislike. maybe this essay helped you to get to know you about yourself better? or you started to think what you actually really like or dislike.

i hope i could help:)

Home / Essays / 'my first Language is Arabic' - my essay ..about person I admire