SOP- for MBA in Finance - how to write?

maliknitesh 1 / -  
Hi,

I'm Senior Software Engineer having a work experience of 3+ yrs. I want to write an SOP on finance, but I am not able to get how I should start so that it reflects my intrest in Finance.

Could any provide any sample SOP in Finance or any ideas.

Thanks,
Nitesh
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

For examples of finance SOPs, I suggest you do an internet keyword search for "finance" and "SOP examples". This will show you how others design theirs.

Good luck!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
kasi - / 1  
sop- mba finance

how to write sop ... ple's send some sample sop
Yes, or Google this: statement of purpose sample
Once you have a basic idea of what other people have done, you'll need to fill the form with your own content. If you are having trouble deciding why you are interested in finance, or figuring out how to express that interest in writing, then just do a focused freewrite. That is, sit down and force yourself to write for an hour or so on your interest in finance. Keep the pen moving (or your fingers typing) for the entire time. Don't worry about grammar or style or how your ideas connect. Just get something down so that you can go through later looking for points that seem important, sifting through what you have written as a miner pans for gold, getting rid of the detritus in order to find the flakes of ore worth keeping.
Kasi, when you post a draft for us to look at, please start a new thread. That way, we can keep the forum organized.

Home / Essays / SOP- for MBA in Finance - how to write?