STRUCURE of THEATRE + PERFORMACE ESSAY. I have to compare two dramatists.

ladybt 1 / 1  
Hello. for my theatre and performance class, i have to write a 2200 word essay on two dramatists and how there concepts affected the way that the performers connected with the audience. i am having a difficult time finding the best way to STRUCTURE my essay. here is the question:

Analyse and compare the ways in which TWO of the practitioners
covered in this course conceive of the interaction between the
performers and the audience.

Your answer should take into consideration the reasons for the practitioners'
different approaches to their art (including their social-cultural contexts and
their artistic goals) and what they hoped would be the impact of their work on
their audience.

_____

I am doing the essay on artists Vsevolod Meyerhold and Antonin Artaud. I have some information and sources on them. However, like i said i am having a difficult time finding the best way to structure the essay. thanks, help would be much appreciated.
Firstly, be sure to analyze your questions very carefully, to be able to fully immerse yourself, wholeheartedly into such a lengthy statement. Next, develop a compelling introduction. Start with a point which establishes the similarity among each of the subjects. You want to give the reader a clear premise upon which to build. Then you just organize your paragraph sequence and have a strong summary. These are two very rich and intriguing characters, I'm sure will have much to work with. Good luck!

Home / Essays / STRUCURE of THEATRE + PERFORMACE ESSAY. I have to compare two dramatists.