Home / Graduate   % width NEW!

Profile Evaluation for MIM, MTEC

app2020 1 / 1  

self presentation

Dear all,
I have done my engineering from BITS Pilani Hyderabad and have graduated in 2018 with a cgpa of 6.97. I also did my minors in finance alonside my majors in Electronics and Instrumentation. As part of the minors I did five courses in economics and finance. The courses I took were, Derivatives and Risk management, Security analysis and portfolio management, Financial management, Finance and accounting and Business analysis and valuation.

When in college, I did three internships. The first was in Grasim industries (Aditya Birla Industries) in which I worked for 1.5 months and worked on instrumentation. I did my second internship in IIM Indore, for 1.5 months. I worked and learned R programming in this internship. The last one was a 6 month long internship in J.P. Morgan Chase, where I worked in the robotics and automation department.

After college I have around 1.5 years of work experience. I joined a non profit named Deshpande foundation, right after college and worked in the skilling and education sector. After a year I joined one of the fastest growing mobility startup called Bounce as an Associate program manager. I am working in the operations department here.

I am applying in universities like HEC (MiM and Masters in management and innovation) , LSE ( Masters in management and strategy), ETH Zurich (Masters in management, technology and economics). I wanted to know my chances of acceptance and the needed GRE score for all.

I took GRE in july and score 309.
I am retaking it again in December.

If anyone here can help me with my profile evaluation or any other recommended universities which I should apply in, please do let me know.

Home / Graduate / Profile Evaluation for MIM, MTEC