Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Graduate [3,015] - page 1 of 51

Graduate

Writing admission and application essays for graduate school

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
350 words|Personal Statement for MS in Entrepreneurship and Innovation of USC

9 - @Holt Hi holt, Thanks for your revising tips. I will incorporate your advices into the final draft and...

GraduateIanthexx - Feb 23, 2017 / Ianthexx - 08:59am
Mathematics education - Statement of purpose for grad school

4 - I am sorry to say this but the essay that you wrote does not fall within the KGSP prompt...

Graduateanne09 - 02:36am / Holt - 06:22am
The journey from a Plant Engineer to an Entrepreneur. SOP for supply chain management

2 - Deepain, the first thing you have to do with this essay is shorten the length. This is too long...

Graduatedeepain - Yesterday / Holt - 02:25am
Persevering my dream. Self Introduction Letter for Graduate School.

4 - Hi Ana, I understand that we want to prove our candidacy with details. But given that the adult...

Graduatepb1013 - Feb 23, 2017 / Ianthexx - Yesterday
Self introduction for Master degree in different field from undergraduate degree.

2 - Prapisiri, you need to write a totally new essay because this current essay doesn't provide the KGSP requirements for...

Graduatejewjewmabushii - Yesterday / Holt - Yesterday
Health, education, nutrition. Study & Future Plans Abroad Essay

3 - Ana, these are supposed to be written as 2 separate essays composed of one page each. The study plan...

Graduatepb1013 - Feb 23, 2017 / Holt - Yesterday
Emerging care system market for the elderly in Taiwan. SOP for Actuarial Science in the USA

3 - OK, I see. I will try it. thanks for your suggestion.[/b][/b]...

Graduaterobin963a - Feb 22, 2017 / robin963a - Feb 22, 2017
This is an essay for admission to an American university for masters in construction management.

29 - Like I said, this essay is good enough to submit. You have done your best to represent your intentions...

Graduateratan251294 - Jan 12, 2017 / Holt - Feb 21, 2017
Statement of purpose for Master's course in English Linguistics/ English Literatures and Cultures

3 - I am very grateful to you for your priceless advice. I will definitely follow it. Thank you...

Graduatealinakarimova714 - Feb 14, 2017 / alinakarimova714 - Feb 20, 2017
My Statement of Purpose for MSc Information Systems at King AbdulAziz University, Jeddah, KSA

2 - Haris, I believe that you have chosen to present the purpose of your study at the start of the...

Graduateharis182 - Feb 20, 2017 / Holt - Feb 20, 2017
Goals to implement; being professional means being successful

5 - Here is the thing, you are writing a post study plan and yo have to be truthful about this...

Graduatelukme - Feb 13, 2017 / Holt - Feb 18, 2017
LSE. You must present a personal statement with your application form, between 1,000 and 1,500 words

15 - Holt, I will make that final adjustment and get ready to send it off. Thank you very much for...

GraduateZak Cannon - Feb 11, 2017 / Zak Cannon - Feb 17, 2017
Motivation Letter for General Linguistics at Radboud University

6 - Choerunnisa, since this is a motivational letter, the information about the organizations that you were a leader of are...

Graduatechoerunnisa23 - Feb 16, 2017 / Holt - Feb 16, 2017
An Email to Preferred Supervisor - Requirement to apply Master Degree in Japan

5 - Hope it helps! I am considering applying to the International Course... urban and regional planning area. ... especially...

Graduateuta - Feb 14, 2017 / CCA92 - Feb 16, 2017
London School of Economics personal statement Master in finance

2 - Erik, the personal statement is not an extension of your resume. So remove all of the parts of the...

Graduateewmansil - Feb 15, 2017 / Holt - Feb 15, 2017
To make India independent of fossil fuels; Motivational letter for Masters in Renewable Energy

5 - Malika, your letter doesn't really work very well because you have presented too much information in it. a motivational...

GraduateMalavika Venu - Feb 8, 2017 / Holt - Feb 12, 2017
Like potato chips - you can never have just one. SCAD Graduate Admissions Essay for Animation

4 - Colinda, I would like to say that your approach to sentence construction is awesome. This means that if you...

GraduateMintyFresh - Feb 10, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - Feb 11, 2017
Great interest on computer science - SOP: M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence

4 - @Holt @ichanpants89 Thank you so much for your help I will absolutely make the changes and see how it...

Graduatebonifacechacha - Feb 7, 2017 / bonifacechacha - Feb 8, 2017
Motivation Letter for Master in Business Administration to Radboud University

6 - Having work experience normally helps in your application. Usually masters degree students have worked in their field of interest...

Graduatehrasky - Feb 1, 2017 / Holt - Feb 7, 2017
Math level in Philipinnes and Korea. Scholarship Application - Letter of Self Introduction

4 - At this point, you actually have two options. The first of which is, that you try to revise the...

Graduatekey03 - Feb 5, 2017 / Holt - Feb 6, 2017
My idea about petroleum. Personal Statement for Graduate Admission

8 - You've got a number of unnecessary paragraphs and sentences in this essay which caused you to go overboard in...

GraduateWales931 - Jan 30, 2017 / Holt - Feb 3, 2017
Losing the moment chasing the goal

8 - The prompt for the self introduction essay for the KGSP program actually encourages you to relate as much as...

Graduatelukme - Jan 29, 2017 / Holt - Feb 3, 2017
Master of Public Health SOP: refugee beginnings to HPM aspirations (Reproductive/Maternal health)

2 - SamY, the anecdote is too long. It is not something that actually helps to increase the interest in your...

Graduatereapernanashi - Feb 1, 2017 / Holt - Feb 1, 2017
Personal Statement for Master of Science in Business Analytics at George Washington University

3 - Ran, work in the reference to your current firm into the current second paragraph. That will allow the introduction...

GraduateFreyaRan - Feb 1, 2017 / Holt - Feb 1, 2017
Essays for an application to school program - set-back experienced

2 - Sara, we have a one essay per thread policy in this forum which is strictly implemented so I will...

Graduatesarabaughman - Jan 31, 2017 / Holt - Feb 1, 2017
On my way to the Master's program in Digital Marketing in Smurfit School

4 - Thanks a ton for your comments. I am revising my essay to make it look better. :) @Holt...

GraduateThu Pham - Jan 29, 2017 / Thu Pham - Feb 1, 2017
Statement of purpose for MS in electrical engineering in USA, the field of VLSI designing technology

8 - Explain that you are changing careers. Include information about your previous career in an overview method. Then relate it...

Graduateutsi - Jan 21, 2017 / Holt - Jan 30, 2017
PS applying for MSc Accounting and Corporate Governance (MSPACG)

2 - David, your essay is direct to the point, informative, but not memorable. It does not contain any memorable elements...

Graduatedaviddai - Jan 30, 2017 / Holt - Jan 30, 2017
Architecture SOP; What experiences have either inspired your interest in architecture or sustain it?

4 - Memud, there has to be a sense of decency and decorum in the essay that you wrote. That said,...

GraduateMemud - Jan 26, 2017 / Holt - Jan 28, 2017
Personal History Statement, University of California, Irvine's Human-Computer interaction Masters

6 - @Holt Thank you so much, I think I have got the idea to do improvement. It takes me a...

Graduateicefever - Jan 25, 2017 / icefever - Jan 27, 2017
The Study Plan for Consulate General of Canada - recommended educational direction

9 - Hi Holt, I truly appreciate for your kind and thorough support. Just wanna say thanks to what you...

Graduatehenrychen - Jan 23, 2017 / henrychen - Jan 25, 2017
The pain of losing friends. Setback/opportunity/challenge - 250 words only.

11 - You used so much informal words . In my opinion, this is not a essay , it likes reporting...

GraduateRashan - Jan 22, 2017 / maitouyen - Jan 25, 2017
"The flow of electron" needs your review : SOP for Graduate Programs in Electrical Engineering

5 - Hasibul, rather than posing a question at the start of the essay, turn it into a statement of fact....

GraduateHjamil - Dec 22, 2016 / Holt - Jan 21, 2017
How business and technical skills will help me with excelling in cyber security industry

2 - Nishtha, your statement of purpose requires content editing. The first half that you developed does not directly relate to...

GraduateNishthaKaura - Jan 20, 2017 / Holt - Jan 20, 2017
List some of the academic and professional differences made by you in your life.

9 - Renu, this is already an effective closing statement that goes in with the previous essay paragraphs. There is just...

Graduaterk123 - Dec 24, 2016 / Holt - Jan 20, 2017
How do you anticipate that Shanghai will differentiate your MBA experience?

2 - Pepper, in your first listing, change the term to "Gaining and In-Depth Knowledge of China". The current version of...

Graduatepepperwaston - Jan 17, 2017 / Holt - Jan 17, 2017
Motivation Letter in communication engineering KTH Sweden.

6 - @Holt thanks a lot for your advice. It really helps me....

Graduatezida - Jan 15, 2017 / zida - Jan 16, 2017
Motivation Letter - Business Information Systems (MSc Information Studies) - Amsterdam - UvA

7 - I am so relieved to see your comments. Thanks a ton, Holt. Cheers,...

Graduatestalingard - Jan 13, 2017 / stalingard - Jan 15, 2017
Letter of Motivation for Management & Economics of Innovation Course

3 - @Holt Thank you very much Holt. I really appreciated your comment. I am not assured of my writing...

GraduateStreetwalker - Jan 15, 2017 / Streetwalker - Jan 15, 2017
Self Assessment Essay for application a position at Risk Advisory in Deloitte

3 - Rolland, I do not really see a strong discussion of your merits or strengths as a potential student at...

Graduaterollandning - Jan 15, 2017 / Holt - Jan 15, 2017
Letter of Motivation for Quality & Operation Management Graduate Course

9 - @Holt Thank you very much Holt. I will omit the last paragraph as you suggested. I...

GraduateStreetwalker - Jan 14, 2017 / Streetwalker - Jan 15, 2017
Personal Statement - Management Science / Business Tech / Analytics program

4 - I am not sure about what else can be added in terms of the "Why school" part of the...

Graduatetz35 - Jan 12, 2017 / Holt - Jan 13, 2017
My essay for applying for Gender studies MA offered by Centeral European University.

9 - Alireza, you should have posted this essay in the other thread since this is a continued conversation of this...

GraduatealiDC - Nov 27, 2016 / Holt - Jan 13, 2017
Letter of Intent - MFA Child Culture Design - University of Gothenburg

4 - Ade, try to combine the first and last paragraph of your essay in order to create a more informative...

Graduateameadelia - Jan 10, 2017 / Holt - Jan 11, 2017
Design, graphic and art is in my heart. Statement of Purpose for MFA in Visual Communication @SAIC

4 - Astha, in the second paragraph, there is an implication that you changed college courses / majors. As I see...

Graduateaasthathakkar28 - Jan 10, 2017 / Holt - Jan 11, 2017
Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. RISD, MFA Graphic Design SOP

3 - Raman, in all actuality, you have said a lot in your essay without saying anything of substance at all....

GraduateRamanbhandari - Jan 10, 2017 / Holt - Jan 11, 2017
Personal statement - Master in Analytics - Descriptive analytic to improve businesses' efficiency

13 - Thank you so much @Holt I wish you all the best....

Graduatecatnguyen181 - Jan 7, 2017 / catnguyen181 - Jan 11, 2017
Nigerian activities and overview. Motivation letter for masters in Telecommunications Engineering

5 - @Holt @chizy7 Here is an improved version. Please take a look at it. Despite the positive trends in...

Graduateokorocyril - Jan 6, 2017 / okorocyril - Jan 9, 2017
How did you solve a problem and the results? - Texas Austin MSBA Essay

8 - @Holt Thank you so much for the help. I am finalizing this essay....

Graduatepandaman - Jan 6, 2017 / pandaman - Jan 9, 2017
I am looking for admission in MS in Financial Mathematics. Evaluate my SOP.

9 - Ragni, unfortunately, your request cannot be accommodated. We have a strict privacy policy at this forum regarding the non-sharing...

Graduateragni - Nov 25, 2016 / Holt - Jan 7, 2017
WORKING WITH AUTISTIC CHILDREN. SLP Graduate Program Essay!

11 - Maura, although it is a bit confusing, the fact that you have stood up for your advocacy is clear...

Graduatespeechhopeful - Dec 27, 2016 / Holt - Jan 6, 2017
Rebuilding Syria - Personal Statement for a Project Management master program

1 - Hi everyone, please help me correct my personal statement for a Project Management master program Rebuilding Syria Through...

GraduateMohanad13 - Jan 6, 2017 / — -
The master program of my choice: PROJECT MANAGEMENT STUDY OBJECTIVES

5 - @Diazalichsan Thank you very much, I will take your suggestions into consideration. That really helped a lot. Thanks again...

GraduateMohanad13 - Jan 4, 2017 / Mohanad13 - Jan 5, 2017
I wrote an essay named Tet holiday on my life in Vietnam

2 - Letrang, while there are numerous problems with the grammar that you used in this essay, I would like to...

Graduateletrang2911988 - Jan 5, 2017 / Holt - Jan 5, 2017
English Essay for graduate school to describe experience with English

4 - Lisa, you should definitely highlight the English living and speaking experience that you had during the two weeks that...

Graduatelisa_severus - Jan 4, 2017 / Holt - Jan 4, 2017
The road I chose. SOP Review for PhD Computer Science with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence

4 - In our early childhood, ... My heart still gogoes on. ... that not many fields of human endeavor can...

GraduateRamblerrose - Dec 28, 2016 / lisa_severus - Jan 4, 2017
The proseminars in particular attract me. Seeking an advice on Personal Statement for MIT Sloan MFin

7 - Thanks Holt, I agree with you. I think I have already shown what I need to show....

GraduateChiChaChee - Dec 31, 2016 / ChiChaChee - Jan 2, 2017
Cryptography and Encryption/Decryption techniques intrigued me

3 - Thanks Holt for such a prompt reply,and feedback . Will work on the indicated flaws ....

GraduatePranshu - Jan 2, 2017 / Pranshu - Jan 2, 2017
MY CAREER PROGRESSION. Statement of Purpose for MSc in UoM

6 - Mary, thanks again for your contributions and Happy New Year !...

Graduateserikbar - Dec 29, 2016 / serikbar - Dec 30, 2016
Imperial College "Concrete Structures" Personal Statement

9 - @Holt Dear Holt, Yes, I have discussed with him about my plan, and he will write a recommendation...

GraduateEng Phin - Dec 26, 2016 / Eng Phin - Dec 29, 2016

Home / Graduate