Unanswered [9] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Graduate [3,046] - page 1 of 51

Graduate

Writing admission and application essays for graduate school

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
Urban Design - PERSONAL STATEMENT FOR GRADUATE APPLICATION FOR MASTERS

3 - Thanks Mary. I am not the graduate applicant. I am just helping some people out with their graduate application-pro...

Graduatechizy7 - 13 hours ago / chizy7 - 11 hours ago
SOP for MSc in Renewable energy to DEVELOP THAILAND

2 - Derndinn, since your purpose for applying to this masters course has to do with a career change, you will...

Graduatederndinn - 12 hours ago / Holt - 12 hours ago
Personal Statement - Operations Research & Analytics/Business Analytics for university in the UK

2 - Hao, you must skip the presentation of paragraph 3-6 in this essay because that information is not required in...

Graduatenbasuns13 - 14 hours ago / Holt - 14 hours ago
exceptional learning program' SOP for MS in Cyber Security Program(MSIT) / CMU

2 - Rahul, the first 2 paragraphs of this essay are irrelevant to a masters degree statement of purpose. Those information...

Graduaterk8558703 - Mar 22, 2017 / Holt - Mar 23, 2017
To be able to handle a business takes time and experience. KGSP - SELF INTRODUCTION

6 - @kimyugyeom Hi! I am not really professional in this kind of work so I just can give you an...

Graduatekimyugyeom - Mar 14, 2017 / Maitouyen282 - Mar 18, 2017
How your education and work, and life experience will contribute to your classmates' MBA experience

5 - Mary, thanks for your opinion and advice....

Graduateserikbar - Mar 16, 2017 / serikbar - Mar 17, 2017
UK Engineering - Personal Statement for master course

3 - @ilskyilsky It feels like you are taking the reader through your resume, re-stating the positions you held between 2009...

Graduateilskyilsky - Mar 16, 2017 / serikbar - Mar 16, 2017
My health and management interest : Statement of Purpose for an MSc in Management

5 - @Holt Thanks for the clarification, I'm definitely taking the advice about the age reference....

Graduateamevialord - Mar 14, 2017 / amevialord - Mar 14, 2017
Not all heated glass crack. Statement of Purpose for Material Science and Engineering

4 - Saubana, there are a few things that you can still do to improve this essay. The first, is to...

Graduatesolastar2 - Mar 11, 2017 / Holt - Mar 14, 2017
Underdog wants to sit at the big kids table- University of Miami Graduate Admissions Essay

5 - Eva, the first part of your essay still sounds more like the information came from the brochure or website...

Graduateevaruiz714 - Mar 7, 2017 / Holt - Mar 13, 2017
Motivation Letter for General Linguistics at Radboud University

10 - Thank you so much @Holt and @d2ny for your help :) :) :)...

Graduatechoerunnisa23 - Feb 16, 2017 / choerunnisa23 - Mar 13, 2017
To materialize my career goals and aspirations - SOP for Masters in analytics

5 - Kamal, you are not writing an SEO based essay therefore, you do not need to focus on the technical...

Graduatekumar1983 - Mar 10, 2017 / Holt - Mar 11, 2017
RESUME FOR GRADUATE ADMISSION (without prompt)

2 - Chizaram, you have most of the presentation correct in that the sections are the required information in a resume...

Graduatechizy7 - Mar 10, 2017 / Holt - Mar 11, 2017
Speech language pathology SOP /explains career change and poor undergrad grades

2 - Trishanne, are you applying for masters degree school acceptance? If so, then you need not worry about your problematic...

GraduateTrishanneth - Mar 10, 2017 / Holt - Mar 10, 2017
Autobiography for Master of the International Institute of Medical Device Innovation (MDI)

8 - @Holt Hello Mary, After discussing with my mentor, I will rewrite another autobiography. Thank you very much....

Graduatemakila0123 - Mar 8, 2017 / makila0123 - Mar 9, 2017
My study plan for KGSP 2017 in MSA /Master in Accountancy/

3 - Hello ) I think, you may include specified information (in the paragraph with thesis), such as which methods and...

Graduateazaa1428 - Mar 6, 2017 / SiiaBirill - Mar 9, 2017
Self introduction for Master degree in different field from undergraduate degree.

5 - Hello) May be you can include the information of your personal character. Not directly, but probably, through some wishes...

Graduatejewjewmabushii - Feb 24, 2017 / SiiaBirill - Mar 9, 2017
Motivation Letter in Geo-information for Natural Hazards, Risk, and Engineering Master Degree

4 - @Holt Thank you, I'll work on that. @bagusstyawan, thank you, for that sentence i am trying to say...

Graduatehafizfatah - Mar 7, 2017 / hafizfatah - Mar 9, 2017
My statement of purpose for MS in electrical engineering (Renewable energy) - UK admission

9 - yes I understand. Hats off to your effort,really appreciated. wish you good for up coming essays :)...

GraduateSibil - Mar 6, 2017 / Sibil - Mar 8, 2017
KGSP Graduate 2017 - Letter of Self-Introduction - Education: to learn and to share

3 - Merysa, your essay is good, but it needs to be better directed in the format that the KGSP requires....

Graduatemeryysaaa - Mar 7, 2017 / Holt - Mar 8, 2017
SCAD Statement of Purpose for applying to Graduate MA Illustration or MA Graphic Design

4 - You should try to expand upon the idea regarding how you hope that SCAD can help you find your...

Graduatelekrado - Mar 6, 2017 / Holt - Mar 7, 2017
Stable career in Bangladesh. Letter of Motivation for Admission in a masters program

3 - @Holt thanks a lot. I actually followed a guideline a friend of mine provided me with who was applying...

GraduateTAhmed - Mar 6, 2017 / TAhmed - Mar 6, 2017
Three things others do not know about me

3 - @Holt Mary, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I was considering including "talking to myself out loud when I'm alone"...

Graduateserikbar - Mar 4, 2017 / serikbar - Mar 6, 2017
The Study Plan for Consulate General of Canada - recommended educational direction

10 - I was just informed by General Consulate of Canada in Hochiminh that they have approved for my study plan...

Graduatehenrychen - Jan 23, 2017 / henrychen - Mar 6, 2017
The best curriculum that suits my needs. Need Assistance for KGSP Self Introduction Essay Evaluation

6 - Krishna, this essay is complete and detailed enough to stand as a comprehensive self introduction essay. While it seems...

Graduatesoosil - Feb 27, 2017 / Holt - Mar 5, 2017
USC Marshall / What's the hardest thing you have ever done?

4 - The essay does not express industrious task you have suffered. I believe you should express how hard you tried...

GraduateIanthexx - Feb 27, 2017 / paras01 - Mar 3, 2017
I've been told that women can not have a career in surgery. SOP for a British university

5 - Thank very much Mary. I knew that there are mistakes in my essay. I will rewrite as you recommended....

GraduateSal70000 - Mar 1, 2017 / Sal70000 - Mar 2, 2017
'formulating natural products drugs' KGSP Letter of Introduction

11 - @Holt Thank you so much for your time...

Graduatenono15 - Feb 28, 2017 / nono15 - Mar 2, 2017
Korea; developing myself in the country's culture and language. KGSP Study Plan Draft

3 - @Holt Thank you for pointing out the minor issues and concluding that my essay is in a flawless...

Graduatesugartown0829 - Mar 1, 2017 / sugartown0829 - Mar 1, 2017
The Korean Millennial's View of Young Adult Literature. Study Plan Proposal Title

6 - Hello this is my draft for my Study Plan. I used some of the things you pointed out in...

Graduatesugartown0829 - Feb 28, 2017 / sugartown0829 - Feb 28, 2017
I am applying for KGSP so kindly view my self introduction letter

3 - Muhammad, your essay fails to explain the reasons why you feel a strong desire to study a masters degree...

Graduatekhan5885880 - Feb 28, 2017 / Holt - Feb 28, 2017
"White Opulence"; My passion for literary creation and analysis. KGSP Self -Introduction

10 - There is only one more thing missing from your essay that needs to be included before you continue to...

Graduatesugartown0829 - Feb 27, 2017 / Holt - Feb 28, 2017
My Statement of Purpose for MSc Information Systems at King AbdulAziz University, Jeddah, KSA

3 - @Holt Thank you very much for your review, sir. I'll try to add more to this essay and make...

Graduateharis182 - Feb 20, 2017 / haris182 - Feb 27, 2017
Persevering my dream. Self Introduction Letter for Graduate School.

5 - @pb1013 I think you don't need to mention your name and age as you will be mentioning it on...

Graduatepb1013 - Feb 23, 2017 / cj24 - Feb 27, 2017
Design Academy Eindhoven. Statement of motivation and expectations concerning the programme

2 - Priyanka, why do you speak of your professional experience in past tense? Are you currently unemployed? If you are...

Graduatesunborn - Feb 26, 2017 / Holt - Feb 27, 2017
'hungry for an abyss of knowledge in Chemistry' - SOP for masters in Energy Technology

2 - Pradeep, since you are switching careers, the first thing you have to do in the statement of purpose is...

GraduatePradeep Eswaran - Feb 26, 2017 / Holt - Feb 26, 2017
An Email to Preferred Supervisor - Requirement to apply Master Degree in Japan

7 - In the first paragraph, when you open the statement, talk about thinking about doing research before you tell the...

Graduateuta - Feb 14, 2017 / Holt - Feb 26, 2017
Mathematics education - Statement of purpose for grad school

8 - So it was deleted? I'll post the next revision on a new thread then. Thank you! YES IT WAS...

Graduateanne09 - Feb 25, 2017 / anne09 - Feb 26, 2017
My background, research experience and motivation. Review my Statement of Purpose for pursuing phd

3 - @Holt thanks for review. It is my first time.. I'll try to make changes as you told. Hopefully you'll...

Graduatemlohano - Feb 25, 2017 / mlohano - Feb 25, 2017
350 words|Personal Statement for MS in Entrepreneurship and Innovation of USC

9 - @Holt Hi holt, Thanks for your revising tips. I will incorporate your advices into the final draft and...

GraduateIanthexx - Feb 23, 2017 / Ianthexx - Feb 25, 2017
The journey from a Plant Engineer to an Entrepreneur. SOP for supply chain management

2 - Deepain, the first thing you have to do with this essay is shorten the length. This is too long...

Graduatedeepain - Feb 24, 2017 / Holt - Feb 25, 2017
Health, education, nutrition. Study & Future Plans Abroad Essay

3 - Ana, these are supposed to be written as 2 separate essays composed of one page each. The study plan...

Graduatepb1013 - Feb 23, 2017 / Holt - Feb 24, 2017
Emerging care system market for the elderly in Taiwan. SOP for Actuarial Science in the USA

3 - OK, I see. I will try it. thanks for your suggestion.[/b][/b]...

Graduaterobin963a - Feb 22, 2017 / robin963a - Feb 22, 2017
This is an essay for admission to an American university for masters in construction management.

29 - Like I said, this essay is good enough to submit. You have done your best to represent your intentions...

Graduateratan251294 - Jan 12, 2017 / Holt - Feb 21, 2017
Statement of purpose for Master's course in English Linguistics/ English Literatures and Cultures

3 - I am very grateful to you for your priceless advice. I will definitely follow it. Thank you...

Graduatealinakarimova714 - Feb 14, 2017 / alinakarimova714 - Feb 20, 2017
Goals to implement; being professional means being successful

5 - Here is the thing, you are writing a post study plan and yo have to be truthful about this...

Graduatelukme - Feb 13, 2017 / Holt - Feb 18, 2017
LSE. You must present a personal statement with your application form, between 1,000 and 1,500 words

15 - Holt, I will make that final adjustment and get ready to send it off. Thank you very much for...

GraduateZak Cannon - Feb 11, 2017 / Zak Cannon - Feb 17, 2017
London School of Economics personal statement Master in finance

2 - Erik, the personal statement is not an extension of your resume. So remove all of the parts of the...

Graduateewmansil - Feb 15, 2017 / Holt - Feb 15, 2017
To make India independent of fossil fuels; Motivational letter for Masters in Renewable Energy

5 - Malika, your letter doesn't really work very well because you have presented too much information in it. a motivational...

GraduateMalavika Venu - Feb 8, 2017 / Holt - Feb 12, 2017
Like potato chips - you can never have just one. SCAD Graduate Admissions Essay for Animation

4 - Colinda, I would like to say that your approach to sentence construction is awesome. This means that if you...

GraduateMintyFresh - Feb 10, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - Feb 11, 2017
Great interest on computer science - SOP: M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence

4 - @Holt @ichanpants89 Thank you so much for your help I will absolutely make the changes and see how it...

Graduatebonifacechacha - Feb 7, 2017 / bonifacechacha - Feb 8, 2017
Motivation Letter for Master in Business Administration to Radboud University

6 - Having work experience normally helps in your application. Usually masters degree students have worked in their field of interest...

Graduatehrasky - Feb 1, 2017 / Holt - Feb 7, 2017
Math level in Philipinnes and Korea. Scholarship Application - Letter of Self Introduction

4 - At this point, you actually have two options. The first of which is, that you try to revise the...

Graduatekey03 - Feb 5, 2017 / Holt - Feb 6, 2017
My idea about petroleum. Personal Statement for Graduate Admission

8 - You've got a number of unnecessary paragraphs and sentences in this essay which caused you to go overboard in...

GraduateWales931 - Jan 30, 2017 / Holt - Feb 3, 2017
Losing the moment chasing the goal

8 - The prompt for the self introduction essay for the KGSP program actually encourages you to relate as much as...

Graduatelukme - Jan 29, 2017 / Holt - Feb 3, 2017
Master of Public Health SOP: refugee beginnings to HPM aspirations (Reproductive/Maternal health)

2 - SamY, the anecdote is too long. It is not something that actually helps to increase the interest in your...

Graduatereapernanashi - Feb 1, 2017 / Holt - Feb 1, 2017
Personal Statement for Master of Science in Business Analytics at George Washington University

3 - Ran, work in the reference to your current firm into the current second paragraph. That will allow the introduction...

GraduateFreyaRan - Feb 1, 2017 / Holt - Feb 1, 2017
Essays for an application to school program - set-back experienced

2 - Sara, we have a one essay per thread policy in this forum which is strictly implemented so I will...

Graduatesarabaughman - Jan 31, 2017 / Holt - Feb 1, 2017
On my way to the Master's program in Digital Marketing in Smurfit School

4 - Thanks a ton for your comments. I am revising my essay to make it look better. :) @Holt...

GraduateThu Pham - Jan 29, 2017 / Thu Pham - Feb 1, 2017
Statement of purpose for MS in electrical engineering in USA, the field of VLSI designing technology

8 - Explain that you are changing careers. Include information about your previous career in an overview method. Then relate it...

Graduateutsi - Jan 21, 2017 / Holt - Jan 30, 2017

Home / Graduate