Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 3

Help me on grammar usage for few statements of my sop

gurpreets2502 1 / -  
Hi community members. i am writing sop for USA university admission. i'm little bit confuse with use of some grammar constructs in some statements . i will high thankful if someone help me :)

STATEMENTS ARE FOLLOWS (I Bold the letter where i need help)

1. I am Coming from a family where everyone has excelled in academic achievements ( is use of has is correct or use of only v3 ?)

2. My job responsibilities areas follows ( is use of are is correct ? )

3. But now days scenario has completely changed. Surfactant sputtering & MASS diodes are no longer mere research topics. (is entire statement is correct ?)

4. Almost every well establishes research organization seeking for scientists those have expertise in these fields ( use of these is correct or those is more suitable word ? )

5.In USA there is only two colleges those offer courses on these fields (use of is correct or i use are ?)

6.Faculty ishighly trained and dedicated (use is or are ?)
CamairCo - / 1  
1.). I come from a family where everyone has excelled in academic achievements
2.) my job responsibilities are as follows
3.) But now the scenario has completely changed. Surfactant sputtering & MASS diodes are no longer mere research topics.
4.)Almost every well established research organization seeks for scientists who have expertise in these fields
5.) In the USA there are only two colleges that offer courses in these fields
6.)Faculty is highly trained and dedicated.
Hi Gill, I believe this is your first essay help and I know you've come to the right place, I hope you find this website to be helpful and valuable to your writing projects, this is one of those many websites that offer help or assistance, however, what separates us from all the others out there, is the fact that we are here not only to give you advise but to develop your writing skills and show you different writing techniques that will help you in your future writing projects.

Having said that, please find a few suggestions below;

1. I am Coming from a family where everyone ... ( is use of has is correct or use of only v3 ?)
- I come from a family who excels in the academic world

- My responsibilities are as follows

3. But now days scenario has completely changed. Surfactant sputtering & ... (is entire statement is correct ?)
- However, todays scenario has completely changed,surfactant sputtering & MASS diodes are no longer a mere research topics

4. Almost every well establishes research organization seeking ... ( use of these is correct or those is more suitable word ? )
- Almost every well established research organization is seeking for scientists, those who have the expertise in these fields.

5.In USA there is only two colleges those offer ... (use of is correct or i use are ?)
- In the USA, there are only two colleges who offers this courses in these fields

- Faculty of highly trained and dedicated

There you have it Gill, I hope this helps and aside form grammar, you also have to note and focus on your sentence construction and you can do this by practicing to write more often.

Home / Grammar, Usage / Help me on grammar usage for few statements of my sop