Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 5

How to write a book on "The causes of the way you behave"?

Donsenator 1 / -  
Hello everyone, I just signed up newly and found that this site is of great help to everybody but more especially students and researchers.
Am motivated to write a book on the topic "The causes of the way you behave" pls I need assistance in other to actualize the dream for authoring a book. Any help rendered in other to achieve this will be highly appreciated.
Llamapoop123 7 / 442  
Well I'm sure you know about all the psyc aspects of our behavior...not really sure what other things can effect ones behavior.
Well, if you want to write a book, then you have a lot of research ahead of you. Go to the library, and start reading everything you can find on behavioral psychology.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Before you invest a lot of time researching a topic on which you are not already expert, let me tell you that the book publishing business is so tight right now that there is a very low likelihood of publication of a book on that broad topic written by anyone other than a psychologist, theologian, or author with some other sort of special expertise. So, why don't you tell us more about yourself, why you are interested in that topic, and what expertise (in that or other topics) you do have? Then we can help you settle on a more feasible topic with which to pursue your dream of book authorship.
And you might mention whether publication is your ultimate objective, or whether you are writing primarily for your own edification, with publication as a secondary goal.

Home / Grammar, Usage / How to write a book on "The causes of the way you behave"?