Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Battle of Stalingrad Research Paper Help.

tabby1292 1 / -  
Hi my name is Tabby..

I am not sure how this forum works, but I am going to try anyways. I need an outline or help on how to write a research paper on the Battle of Stalingrad(world war II). I need 5 sources, 2 have to be books or journal entries. 4-6 pages. Any type of help would be great
bennyburns - / 6  
Introduce the topic and pick a position. Stick to it. Since its Stalingrad, I would choose the position that it cost Germany the eastern front.

Pick points based on your position and support them with quotes. Do your own research.

Conclude.
Think of this as a scavenger hunt. Or if you don't like scavenger hunts, think of it as a kind of art that is made up of a lot of things thrown together.

It's easy to find journal articles. Your school library database probably has a ton, and Google scholar has a ton.

If you mix 5 kinds of paint, you get something completely unique. So, get five articles. Write five paragraphs to tell the main idea of each article, and when you see what you have written, you will know what theme you will use!!!

Google the word theme right now as an exercise, and look at how it is defined and discussed.
:-)
If your paper has a memorable theme, the reader will really be impressed.

Home / Research Papers / Battle of Stalingrad Research Paper Help.