Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Capital Punishment an Ethical solution to crime? - Research Paper

msturri64 2 / 2  
Hi again!

Our research paper is being broken down to an assignment each week. This week we need our 3 main points.

This is an business ethics class and my subject is: Is Capital punishment an ethical solution to crime.

I'm thinking of these 3 points, but wanted your advise - on the wording. Once I know where I am going - I'm good, it's just getting started! :)

1. What crimes are punishable by capital punishment?
2. What are the methods for capital punishment?
3. Something about summing it up with ethics! I'm stumped!

Also, if I use your advise in my paper - do i need to quote you - will i get plagarized???

Thanks for your help!
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon :)

OK, let's see here:

1. What crimes are punishable by capital punishment? Good-this sets the groundwork for the scope of your text.
2. What are the methods for capital punishment? You could be a bit more specific here. For instance, geographically, where are you researching? What state? For the sake of scope (and your blood pressure) how about something like, "What are the capital punishments used currently in the state of (wherever)?"Something to this effect.

3. Are the procedures used by (whatever state) ethical? Is capital punishment in the forms currently used in this state ethical consequences for the crimes committed?Something to this effect.

As far as citing my advice, I am editing your work. Any changes that I make are usually word choice or punctuation, sometimes rephrasing. I try to use prompts for you to put ideas into your own words, rather than just doing it for you. So, the short answer is you will not need to quote me and it will not be a plagiarism situation because I will never write your content for you; I will never put either one of us in a plagiarism situation.

I hope this helps.

Keep up your hard work!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP msturri64 2 / 2  
Thanks again! You are a great help and inspiration!
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
I'm just glad I could help; any time!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Research Papers / Capital Punishment an Ethical solution to crime? - Research Paper