Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

help me with an autobiographical research paper (the cultural diversity)

massey76 1 / 1  
I have to write an autobiographical research paper on the cultural diversity in my community. The problem that I am having it how to put it together, because their is not any cultural diversity in my community it is mostly one race. I do have some research data and interviews with members of my community on the subject, but I am lost on how to pull it all together in a final essay. Can someone please help?
Wow, did you do this research yourself, or is it somebody else's study? Cite that study in your paper.

If you are having trouble, remember to write one thing at a time. Start with anything. You can move the paragraphs around later.

I don't know what his essay is for, but it is probably just as good to write about the LACK of diversity in your community. Read some articles about the ethnicities represented in your town/city, and write your thoughts. Write about your experiences in the community.

Good luck!

Kevin
OP massey76 1 / 1  
I did do this research myself, thank you for your reply it was very helpful. I shall use this forum in the future. I still have alot of classes to go.

this research essay is for my college Ethics class.

Home / Research Papers / help me with an autobiographical research paper (the cultural diversity)