Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

help in getting a good research topic in mathematical economics or actuarial sciences

subish 1 / -  
hi, i need phd research topics in Mathematical economics/ acturial sciences.
Please please suggest some good topics.
i will be highly grateful.
mjp_mahesh1001 - / 1  
FOR SOME TIME MANAGERS HAVE BEEN ENCOURAGED THEIR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESS AND LOOK OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS.
Hi Subia,

I'm not qualified to give advice about this field, but I hope you get a lot of great suggestions in this thread.

However, if you look at some of the professional journal articles that interest you most, you will see that they usually provide a synthesis or review of lots of other research projects. So all you have to do is find one good article that interests you and look at all the topics that have been used in that field.

When you have read about all the recent developments that are interesting to you, you have to look to see what research methods are most commonly used to study what you are interested in. Study quantitative and qualitative research designs, and soon you will be able to know a good way to contribute to the discourse.

It is just like contributing to a conversation among friends: listen to see what is being said, and then make a useful contribution.

Home / Research Papers / help in getting a good research topic in mathematical economics or actuarial sciences