Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 6

Looking for research titles in line with the field of teaching

niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
I need urgently topics for my research subject. It must be aligned in the field of teaching. Thank you.
Karina314 1 / 1  
technology in the classroom maybe. or what kind of topics since teaching is pretty broad
OP niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
It could be general education or much better if about English(e.g grammar,literature..)

Actually, I have passed already a topic to my professor entitled "EFFECTIVE APPROACHES TO BOREDOM OF STUDENTS IN LEARNING THE ENGLISH GRAMMAR"..
however, I need more to assure the approval of my title.

thanks..i'll highly appreciate any topic related ...

please help me
deepakbaniya 3 / 92 2  
"EFFECTIVE APPROACHES TO BOREDOM OF STUDENTS IN LEARNING THE ENGLISH GRAMMAR"..

This is an interesting topic. What are you thinking - the "effective approach" could be?

-
OP niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
yes.I just thought there are lot of approaches that can be effective enough upon learning it...

Hi deepakbaniya! If you wouldn't mind, can you give me idea regarding this matter?Our final submission "will" be this coming tuesday, july 10. I am afraid with the title i've passed. What if my professor would be disapproved it?.. I need alternatives. And that is also why I'm collecting more topics to assure the approval..

Hope there are helpful people will be posting different topics. ANY topics..

Thanks a lot!!! I love you all...
deepakbaniya 3 / 92 2  
Hi deepakbaniya! If you wouldn't mind, can you give me idea regarding this matter?

I suppose you should concentrate in your topic instead of trying to find new one. This is a strong topic. Can you post what you submitted to your professor then we can share some ideas based on that.

Home / Research Papers / Looking for research titles in line with the field of teaching