Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Research about the topic: Democracy and Pakistan (pillars and countries)

kamranmangi41 1 / 3  
"DEMOCRACY"
Abraham lincoln is well-known as father of democracy, he said: "Democracy is the form of government which is made for the people, of the people, and by the people".

It means that government is for the common man who plays pivotal role to form the government which is run either by aristocracy,common man,landlord and politician.

Democracy has four pillars:
1, Parliament 2, Legislation 3, Judiciary 4, Media
They have thoroughly access to do their duties without any intrusiveness, neither Executive of country interferes in judiciary nor judiciary interrupts in the matter of parliament until unless they perform their duties beyond boundaries which are prescribed by the constitution.

Fair election is the process of the democracy whereas people's responsibility is to cast their vote and their respective representatives to handover leadership charges to run the country. However, foremost and pre-requisite of people is to peruse among candidates whether they are capable,educated and honest with country. Meanwhile, representatives have duty on their shoulders to work according to the wishes of people, this the beauty of democracy.

Democracy has been adopted by many countries throughout the world successfully. Approximately 167 countries which are being ruled through this format. USA and India can b cited among the bright examples of democracy where people are enjoying the fruit of democracy. They have their due share, freedom of expression, freedom speech, etc.

Pakistan has been deprived from the continuity of democracy because of unconstitutional steps of dictators. More than half of the years from the emerging of Pakistan was formed the government by Military corps that is the main reason of Pakistan in counting third world countries. The famous quote of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto: "People of Pakistan deserve better fortune, when it comes democracy. It is the great nation and democracy is the best system for Pakistan. Let the democracy prevail and see the nation flourish in the front of your eyes". It was all about lack of awareness, media is now playing distinctive role to spread awareness that " A limping democracy is better than that shining dictatorship. You can see the past history of democratic countries, they took decades to achieve the pure shape of democracy. So, let democracy prevail at least three to four tenure. This government has almost been completed its tenure which is good sign for Pakistan.
GeorgianDream 1 / 1  
You are very good writer, you have clear and distinctive explanation of the quote. Very strong wording and good example, but the conclusion should be more extensive and also it would be better if the introduction would be more catchy and intriguing.

Home / Research Papers / Research about the topic: Democracy and Pakistan (pillars and countries)