My first immediate plan is returning to Beloxxi Industries, then establish a non-profit organization

lawfree 2 / 1  
I have learned in life to have at least a wide-range ideas of what I want to do. I have several immediate, short and long-term goals that I'm currently working towards.

My first immediate plan is returning to Beloxxi Industries; one of the large food manufacturing company in Africa. My employer is willing to have me back as a Top-level manager in the Human Resource Department after my Master's program. I plan to run through the pyramid system of the company. Also, I will join professional bodies with the objectives of broadening my horizon in knowledge and network. Immediately, I will enlarge the network of National Youth Patriotic Vanguards which I established with like-minds. In the next two years, I plan to take it to the 774 local governments in Nigeria. Our cardinal point of operation is fighting corruption and eradicating illiteracy in political, economic, social and health matters both in public and private sectors.

In the next four years, I want to establish a non-profit organization where I can create internships for medical school students around Africa, and allow them to travel to isolated communities around the continent to provide free medical services and nutritional aid because I was once a victim that suffered from a lack of such provision. This is precious to my heart. I want to provide nutrition education to support marginalized communities, especially indigenous groups from Africa countries. This will help contribute to the physical development of kids and offer a solution to malnutrition. In addition, I will create a rehabilitation center thereby helping the homeless in the street of Nigeria, providing them education and financial support. I want to contribute back to the underserved populace in Nigeria that struggle every day to sustain a family, and who do not have as much access to humanitarian assistance as other privileged groups.

I know that all of my goals will remain dreams if I do not advance my education. Therefore, I am committed to working hard in school thereby starting my Ph.D in five years time so as to broaden my expertise that could help me consolidate my plans and goals. I am attracted to the doctoral program in the United Kingdom especially at the University of Oxford for precisely this reason. They offer the kind of collaborative experience that suits my personal needs and professional goals. During this period, I would have started working on publishing several books about personal development, politics, and human resource management. After my doctoral program, I plan to become a consultant on public management and human resource in my own consulting firm. I hope to achieve this at most two years after my doctoral program.

The big picture of my goal is to have a solid career in the political space becoming the youngest productive President, Nigeria will have in my generation. This is a prodigious path for a lifelong career.
Lawal, it is really impressive to know that you will not only have some professional goals in mind after graduation, but that you plan to balance it out with your civic responsibilities and growth as well. However, since the two plans separate in implementation, then you should be discussing these two as separate topics.

For your professional plans, I suggest that you look into the type of career path that you can have at your company. Look for the highest position you can achieve and then explain how you plan to achieve that within, say 4 years? That way you deliver the idea that you have an immediate short term career plan and execution process.

The civic plans that you have for your organization are well thought out and presented. I don't believe that we need to revise anything in terms of content in that part at this moment. Maybe we can further develop that content based upon whatever information you place in your revised essay. Maybe there will be some sort of connection between your professional and civic plans that will help enhance the paper further.

Home / Scholarship / My first immediate plan is returning to Beloxxi Industries, then establish a non-profit organization