Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Scholarship [2,475] - page 1 of 42

Scholarship

Researching and writing effective scholarship essays

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
my self introduction for KGSP to study biotechnology

4 - @Holt thank you sir... will definitely take the hint and correct it....

Scholarshipnababa19 - Yesterday / nababa19 - 09:16am
I was born in a beautiful, landlocked country - Botswana. SELF INTRODUCTION FOR THE KGSP

7 - @Holt Thanks..will do that...

Scholarshipdebby89 - Feb 21, 2017 / debby89 - 06:11am
KGSP - Goal of study and Study plan

2 - Pinky, this is not a proper goal of study and study plan for your application. A properly developed goal...

Scholarshipcj24 - 05:55am / Holt - 06:05am
A journey in reaching my future goal - Essay for Korean Scholarship

6 - Okay, the best thing that we can do is refer to your tutoring work as the motivating factor behind...

Scholarshiprsydnd - Feb 20, 2017 / Holt - 05:48am
KGSP 2017 - Letter of Self Introduction - One step closer to my dreams

4 - Definitely include the part regarding communications between you and your Korean counterpart. That falls directly into your desire to...

Scholarshipgcki - 03:43am / Holt - 05:39am
'I am a positive person' KGSP Application Letter of Self-Introduction: Assistance for Proofreading

8 - Kenneth, there is just one more bit of information that you have to add to this letter in order...

ScholarshipBeautifulDay - Feb 21, 2017 / Holt - 04:44am
Photography and computers were my fields of interest since my childhood. Self Introduction KGSP 2017

15 - @aliabid sorry for the earlier comment. It was posted accidentally before I complete it. Actually I was going to...

Scholarshipaliabid - Feb 21, 2017 / cj24 - 03:09am
Study Plan - KGSP 2017 - Masters in Art History

5 - @Holt Thank you so much. I will work on my study plan and will pay attention to what you...

Scholarshipbysunrise - 12:07am / bysunrise - 02:50am
"Where there is will, there is a way" - my motto. Self introduction for KGSP

9 - Hi @azaa1428 Please observe proper grammar and punctuations. Whenever you're starting a new sentence, end the sentence preceding...

Scholarshipazaa1428 - Feb 20, 2017 / gcki - Yesterday
Study Plan - KGSP scholarship 2017 - Master Degree in Plastic Surgery

5 - Fab, I never thought of removing the second paragraph because I felt it was useful in laying the foundation...

ScholarshipFab - Feb 21, 2017 / Holt - Yesterday
KGSP - SELF INTRODUCTION (ASPIRING SCHOLAR IN KOREA)

2 - For your professional experience, there are number of changes that you have to make. For starters, you need to...

Scholarshipfaithhope - Yesterday / Holt - Yesterday
This great impact of DNA for human being. SOP - Stuck in the Study Plan for KGSP Scholarship

7 - @Holt May I ask a question regarding study plan here? I will delete this if it wasn't allow. ...

ScholarshipCCA92 - Feb 21, 2017 / Nitivat - Yesterday
The things that I consider before choosing the university of my future study. Australia Scholarship

4 - You can start meeting the word count by removing the long form meaning of TESOL. That brings your word...

Scholarshipd2ny - Feb 16, 2017 / Holt - Yesterday
Personal statement; I am applying to Pharmaceutical Analysis and QC one-year masters course

7 - Hanady, it would be best if you write a totally new essay instead. One that is better slanted towards...

Scholarshiphanadyz - Nov 21, 2016 / Holt - Yesterday
Scholarship Self-Introduction Essay for KGSP program - I am going to apply through University track

8 - @Razy Thanks for your contribution. I will try to make my essay more concise and eliminate unnecessary information....

Scholarshiptainguyenthanh - Feb 20, 2017 / tainguyenthanh - Feb 21, 2017
My idea is about making SAMSUNG the only leading company in Africa

10 - If you will just change the way that you wrote the word Samsung from all upper case to first...

Scholarshipdawit359 - Feb 6, 2017 / Holt - Feb 21, 2017
Korean dramas and K-pop - letter of self introduction...KGSP scholarship

7 - @Holt like you guessed I still don't have any work experience nor internship. I also think lack of professional...

Scholarshipcj24 - Feb 19, 2017 / cj24 - Feb 21, 2017
I have a dominant character with good personality. CHEVENING ESSAY LEADERSHIP AND INFLUENCE QUESTION

6 - @BeautifulDay Dear Kenneth, please give me a significant input. The title even doesnt matter in Chevening, because we...

Scholarshipsehatdinati - Feb 20, 2017 / sehatdinati - Feb 21, 2017
'all my sacrifices lead to a reward' - KGSP Graduate scholarship / Letter of self introduction

3 - @Holt Thank you so much! I'll do the changes you suggested me! I just have one question that I...

Scholarshipmolgu - Feb 20, 2017 / molgu - Feb 21, 2017
500 WORD ESSAY EXPLAINING WHY YOU WANT TO STUDY IN FRANCE!

6 - You have to remove your fixation about the studies that you did in Canada. This is the constant issue...

Scholarshipadventureabroad - Feb 16, 2017 / Holt - Feb 21, 2017
After finishing my postgraduate, I plan to go back to my current company - CHEVENING CAREER PLAN

3 - @Holt Dear Mary, I think so. I didnt do enough research to catch up what Chevening has...

Scholarshipsehatdinati - Feb 20, 2017 / sehatdinati - Feb 20, 2017
CHEVENING ESSAY NETWORKING QUESTION: One of my most prominent character is extrovert

3 - @Holt Dear Mary, Thank you for your comment. I'll revise it soon, and send it here....

"Move Forward' My Letter of Self-Introduction for KGSP

14 - Thank you again @Holt, you are amazing!...

ScholarshipNitivat - Feb 15, 2017 / Nitivat - Feb 20, 2017
Born in Mexico City, moved to United States at age of 8. KGSP Self Introduction for Graduate School

3 - Carina, your essay lacks focus and a clear purpose for your study. This is nothing but a highly confused...

ScholarshipYennicall - Feb 19, 2017 / Holt - Feb 20, 2017
I have grown up with a great passion for learning foreign languages - self-introduction letter; KGSP

5 - @Holt Last year, I have been chosen along with other 11 girls to have a special teaching trainning, and...

Scholarshipamelhopes - Feb 19, 2017 / amelhopes - Feb 19, 2017
Chevening Career Plan - to make our nation one step forward through science and technology policy

7 - @sehatdinati The essay looks alright. I would advise to expand on career plans and talk in depth how it...

Scholarshipilskyilsky - Feb 14, 2017 / jermaine7 - Feb 19, 2017
Chevening - to lead the organization and contribute to social development.

9 - @ilskyilsky Dear Taekeun Lee, Are you Chevening applicant for this year? Have u received shortlisted announcement for interview?...

Scholarshipilskyilsky - Feb 14, 2017 / sehatdinati - Feb 19, 2017
I was born and grown up in the northern country. 2017 Scholarship, Self-Introduction letter

11 - Ali, as a reminder, please post your questions in a separate, new thread instead of hijacking the thread of...

ScholarshipSiiaBirill - Feb 13, 2017 / Holt - Feb 19, 2017
From dreams into reality. It's first self-introduction of my life. I'm applying for KGSP

4 - @amelhope Thank you very much, I will improve it. @Holt This is help me a lot. Before I...

Scholarshipnanenoiii - Feb 18, 2017 / nanenoiii - Feb 19, 2017
I'm really expecting a lot from studying in Korea. SOP for applying to a scholarship (KGSP)

24 - @Holt Okay :) thank you sooooo much for your help, I really appreciate it . :)...

Scholarshipamelhope - Feb 10, 2017 / amelhope - Feb 18, 2017
Chance to choose for change your future- 2017 Scholarship Letter of Self Introduction

4 - Thank you for the advices. I will re-write it again.....

Scholarshipmichaelh - Feb 15, 2017 / michaelh - Feb 16, 2017
TSU -- Scholarship essay about my achievements, interests, and my goals.

5 - @chizy7 I have reworded that portion of my essay to fit into this more. This is how it is...

ScholarshipJordenR99 - Feb 15, 2017 / JordenR99 - Feb 16, 2017
SOP. Goal of study, title or subject of research, and detailed study plan for KGSP Scholarship

5 - I'll be applying through the university track and the deadline is on March 26th so I was planning to...

ScholarshipCCA92 - Feb 16, 2017 / CCA92 - Feb 16, 2017
I am a 23-year-old English teacher from Termez - demonstrating myself for KGSP

6 - Sabokhat, you do not have the chance to write a statement of purpose for the KGSP scholarship. The only...

Scholarshipessayforum17 - Feb 14, 2017 / Holt - Feb 16, 2017
You are advised in your statement to define how your study plan relates to progress in your country

5 - Hussaina, this is similar to a study goal in other scholarship applications. That is why you are being asked...

ScholarshipJanedoe26 - Feb 10, 2017 / Holt - Feb 15, 2017
My plans for some years ahead after study in Korea

9 - @Holt Thank you again! And yes, I still have one more essay to write about my goal of study,...

ScholarshipCCA92 - Feb 14, 2017 / CCA92 - Feb 14, 2017
How can I improve my Gilman Scholarship Follow-on Service Project Essay?

3 - @Holt Thanks! I also felt the essay was too long. I am going to try and shorten it :)...

ScholarshipElyyDawn - Feb 14, 2017 / ElyyDawn - Feb 14, 2017
My advantage of smooth communication and collaboration. Chevening Leadership & Influence Question

7 - Hi Taekun, I am glad that I was able to help you with your essay. I hope and look...

Scholarshipilskyilsky - Feb 12, 2017 / Holt - Feb 13, 2017
How would SI Scholarship for studies in Sweden be valuable for the applicant?

6 - @Holt I see.. I have submitted it but I can use your suggestion for any recommendation in the...

ScholarshipStreetwalker - Feb 8, 2017 / Streetwalker - Feb 13, 2017
National Talent Search Examination - Experience of Lifetime - NTU Scholarship

5 - Aayush, I notice that you have started a thread already on this same NTU application. In this forum, to...

Scholarshipaayush04 - Feb 12, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - Feb 12, 2017
The Reasons Of Study Preferences - I chose the Journalism Department

12 - That depends upon how many words you are allowed to write. Remember, you have to be brief in your...

ScholarshipDeas - Jan 29, 2017 / Holt - Feb 12, 2017
NASA Ames Space Settlement Contest - Experience of a lifetime - NTU scholarship

2 - Srishti, here the thing, the contest is still ongoing and you are not the one who came up with...

Scholarshipsrishtig - Feb 12, 2017 / Holt - Feb 12, 2017
Objective Study Essay for AMINEF Fulbrigt Scholarship, Master in Industrial Design

13 - Firman, it is not right to say that "studying Industrial Design in the US is mandatory." Mandatory connotes that...

Scholarshipfirmanikhsan - Feb 7, 2017 / Holt - Feb 12, 2017
Current duties and responsibilities / human resource development - Australian Award Scholarship

4 - Hi @Rumiela, your essays need grammar checks. ... designing and data analysis which means I have ... In...

ScholarshipRumiela - Feb 7, 2017 / d2ny - Feb 11, 2017
Plan of study, tight connected with the economy of Nigeria - Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.

6 - Thank you so much for your contributions. I am really grateful for your unreserved assistance. Thank you for...

Scholarshipokorobiadimma14 - Feb 8, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - Feb 9, 2017
Wings are meant to fly: Letter of Self-Introduction - 2017 KGSP Graduate Program

7 - I will remove that reference then! Thank you so much for your help! We are not really used to...

ScholarshipFab - Feb 8, 2017 / Fab - Feb 9, 2017
How transport planning can change my country - OFID scholarship application

5 - Thanks Holt i need all the luck i can get....

Scholarshipmiller2223 - Feb 8, 2017 / miller2223 - Feb 9, 2017
Leadership capacity and potential to play a role in development of the society

4 - Hi! I am not good at English but I ca help you First of it, the grammatical problem. ...

ScholarshipStreetwalker - Feb 9, 2017 / maitouyen1 - Feb 9, 2017
Applicant's potential to attribute and/or drive social changes

12 - @Holt Okay, I will heed to your advice. I would like to make it to the best that...

ScholarshipStreetwalker - Feb 8, 2017 / Streetwalker - Feb 9, 2017
Programmed to achieve goals. Self introduction-letter for Scholarship

10 - Aisu, don't bother including information about your high school interests in this essay. Your focal point needs to be...

ScholarshipRaiasu - Feb 2, 2017 / Holt - Feb 9, 2017
Self-Introduction "being a teacher is my dream"

6 - @Holt Thank you so much. Your advice is very useful for me. I hope i can get this scholarship...

Scholarshipmomonisme - Feb 8, 2017 / momonisme - Feb 9, 2017
"There is no miracle in real life" Self-introduction for Korean scholarship

5 - I see a number of points where you can cut down on the content due to irrelevance to the...

Scholarshipilonomio - Feb 4, 2017 / Holt - Feb 9, 2017
Scholarship Essay about how important the punishment is itself for educated a children.

3 - Riyan, by improperly stating the prompt in the paraphrased portion of the opening statement, you have officially failed the...

ScholarshipRiyan Mudastsir - Feb 7, 2017 / Holt - Feb 7, 2017
Reason to study in Korea - Self Introduction : My name is Muhammad

9 - Thuy, different scholarships have different requirements for their applicants with regards to their essays. Some scholarships do not require...

ScholarshipMuhammad91 - Feb 3, 2017 / Holt - Feb 7, 2017
Objective Study for Scholarship Admission - in reference to questions about myself

6 - @ichanpants89 I just know about that. Thanks for reminding me. Yes it is for Fulbright, since I just know...

Scholarshipbagusetyawan - Feb 6, 2017 / bagusetyawan - Feb 7, 2017
Self-introduction for fashion but I graduated from different field.

7 - @Holt Thanks a lot. I gained more ideas for my self-introduction letter. Thanks for suggested me frankly. It...

Scholarshipjewjewmabushii - Feb 6, 2017 / jewjewmabushii - Feb 6, 2017
Fight against diseases. 2017 KGSP Graduate Program - Letter of Self-Introduction

11 - @Holt Thank you again! I'll start a new thread for my next essays when I'm done with them....

ScholarshipCCA92 - Feb 5, 2017 / CCA92 - Feb 6, 2017
My future perspective and why I deserve the scholarship

7 - Dear @Ahmed_Sanad @Holt @chizy7 Thank you so much for taking a time and provide me feedback. I have...

Scholarshipyass029 - Jan 24, 2017 / yass029 - Feb 6, 2017
Scholarship essay to win 1K to help get enough money to enter in Oral Roberts University.

2 - Marisol, your essay is a bit confusing, the first part of the essay makes it sound like you have...

Scholarshipseaandsun96 - Feb 3, 2017 / Holt - Feb 3, 2017
My experiences as a student and professional. Letter of Self-Introduction KGSP

7 - I have read several articles on essay writing. It is the best to not start your essay by introducing...

ScholarshipJem1010 - Feb 1, 2017 / monitadn - Feb 2, 2017

Home / Scholarship