Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Scholarship [2,590] - page 1 of 44

Scholarship

Researching and writing effective scholarship essays

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
2. Master of Technology and Innovation. How will the proposed study contribute to your career?

2 - haiii @ungthao - my agency needs a person with deep knowledge of technology management and innovation as suggestion...

Scholarshipungthao - 8 hours ago / Diahkn93 - 5 hours ago
Supporting Statement for AAS 2018, Media and Communication Studies

4 - @Holt Hello. Thank you very much for your help. I realize that my essays lack of concrete connection between...

Scholarshipkacanakya - 1 day ago / kacanakya - 6 hours ago
Are there any special subjects or skills that you would like to include in your choice? - AAS Essay

5 - Dany, I do not have clear understanding of what you meant by the statement, "...in the same area with...

Scholarshipd2ny - Mar 21, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - 15 hours ago
Personal statement for Loughborough University graduate school african trust fund

2 - Olorunwa, the personal statement is okay but lacks a presentation of the relevance of your studies to the programs...

ScholarshipPhocus - 2 days ago / Holt - 2 days ago
Being one of doctors - "the saviours of humanity".

3 - @Holt Thanks for the review. I am editing it....

ScholarshipDrTarik - Mar 25, 2017 / DrTarik - 2 days ago
Graduate Marketing Degree - Scholarship personal statement

3 - Rihanna, for starters, a personal statement is not written in the form of a letter unless it indicated that...

ScholarshipRihanna - Mar 24, 2017 / Holt - Mar 25, 2017
Benefit to Home Country Essay - The Impact of My Work

3 - @Holt Thank you for the review. Please take a look at what I came up with. Growing...

ScholarshipCardinal - Mar 23, 2017 / Cardinal - Mar 24, 2017
6th NIDA summber camp 2017 on "Sustainable Community Development" In Thailand.

3 - I think many ideas in your essay are good and it contains a bunch of good words. But you...

ScholarshipShamsher sing - Mar 24, 2017 / frenchfries - Mar 24, 2017
'networking between Indonesia and the Netherlands' Stuned Scholarship

4 - I think we usually use the "wet season" rather than rain season. And, i don't agree with this statement...

ScholarshipPikapikakuro - Mar 22, 2017 / Roselanim - Mar 24, 2017
CSS Essay (Save the lives of rural dwellers in Nigeria with off-grid solar electrification system)

3 - @Holt Thanks for your response. I will make the necessary corrections you pointed out from my essay and re-post...

ScholarshipAbhafiz - Mar 22, 2017 / Abhafiz - Mar 23, 2017
The three university courses choice - Applying for Chevening Scholarship, need help with my essay!

18 - Aysha, the essay that you developed is well within the demands of the prompt requirements. It shows that you...

ScholarshipAysha13 - Sep 14, 2016 / Holt - Mar 23, 2017
University lecturer - KGSP future study plan working in KOICA for a few years

2 - Kike, do you remember the study plan that you wrote prior to this essay? Go back to the study...

Scholarshipkike - Mar 21, 2017 / Holt - Mar 23, 2017
SOP for Exchange Program to Chungnam National University

3 - Eyahj, if you wish to create a proper statement of purpose, then find a more personal and academic reason...

ScholarshipEarthJupiterian - Mar 21, 2017 / Holt - Mar 23, 2017
Stuned scholarship: review (academic reflection)

2 - Momot, your current draft failed to impress the reviewer because you are not answering the prompts and there are...

Scholarshipmomot - Mar 20, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - Mar 23, 2017
Checking different internet articles to get information about AAS

5 - Thanks @Holt I have revised it based on your suggestion, and I know you can't reply this based on...

Scholarshipd2ny - Mar 15, 2017 / d2ny - Mar 22, 2017
Financial Statement for Scholarship - Finishing Studies

2 - Nicole, It is essential that you include the exact prompt of your essay in your post so that it...

ScholarshipNicoleTM21 - Mar 21, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - Mar 21, 2017
Business Information AAS - How did you choose your proposed course and institution?

3 - Mizana, kindly post the prompt of your essay as it is difficult to offer a plausible review of your...

Scholarshipmkp123 - Mar 20, 2017 / okorobiadimma14 - Mar 21, 2017
KGSP study plan information technology for sustainability

3 - @Holt hello Mary, this is revised version, i tried to make the necessary corrections as you have pointed out....

Scholarshipjharmony - Mar 19, 2017 / jharmony - Mar 21, 2017
Culture Consume. KGSP Graduate Program - essential jigsaw for my career. Self-Introduction Letter

6 - Hi guys, here is the revised one. I know it still not good enough. Please help comment for this...

Scholarshipmissgiggle - Mar 7, 2017 / missgiggle - Mar 20, 2017
Study in Korea - my dreams and goals in life. Self Introduction letter for KGSP

2 - Pretz, your letter of self introduction is highly inconsistent in responding to the KGSP self introduction letter requirements. Focus...

Scholarshippretzkibyeol - Mar 20, 2017 / Holt - Mar 20, 2017
A lifelong process which reflects my expectation from life in terms of getting a job and working

2 - Yober, when you already need a PhD for the rest of your career plans, you will have done that...

Scholarshipyober - Nov 3, 2016 / Holt - Mar 19, 2017
Reputable in linguistics - AAS - How did you choose your proposed course and institution?

3 - . . . to promoting bahasa Bahasa Indonesia/Indonesian around the world especially in ASEAN country countries. . . ....

Scholarshipcons - Mar 18, 2017 / d2ny - Mar 19, 2017
"I've always been a book lover" KGSP Letter of Self-Introduction

6 - @khadouj Hi! i think in this kind of work what you should do is do not talk so much...

Scholarshipkhadouj - Mar 19, 2017 / Maitouyen282 - Mar 19, 2017
KGSP Future Goals - specialist advisor on technology

3 - @Holt Thank you for your advice. I have revised it accordingly. Hope you'll be able to give some...

Scholarshipjkl - Mar 18, 2017 / jkl - Mar 18, 2017
"Perseverance" - Essay for scholarship application by Nanyang Technology School (NTU) in Singapore

5 - Hi Holt, Thank you very much for your kind advice. I really appreciate your help and honest opinions as...

Scholarshipwayne193 - Mar 17, 2017 / wayne193 - Mar 18, 2017
Commonwealth Scholarships in the United Kingdom - Benefits to home country essay

8 - @Holt I have considered yo advice and tried to tailor my essay on that. Can you please review my...

ScholarshipBiegie - Mar 2, 2017 / Biegie - Mar 17, 2017
I'm applying Wageningen NFP Scholarship, review my answer for this 3 questions

5 - @Streetwalker thank you for your review. thats helping me so much. Godbless you...

Scholarshippamilaadhi - Mar 8, 2017 / pamilaadhi - Mar 17, 2017
Creativity in Using Communication Platforms -- Application for AAS

5 - Hi @Holt, thank you so much for your feedbacks. My essay is now concise in term of the 2000...

ScholarshipHatif - Mar 12, 2017 / Hatif - Mar 16, 2017
Home benefits; being in a position to assist my country, Nigeria (Commonwealth shared scholarship).

9 - @Holt and @okorobia Thank u very very much..God bless you for your assistance...

ScholarshipChiObi - Mar 10, 2017 / ChiObi - Mar 16, 2017
My Korean Future - KGSP Post Study Plans

9 - @Holt Thanks so much! Yes, I will do this. Sorry for the trouble... I have emailed and waiting on...

ScholarshipPeaches07 - Mar 8, 2017 / Peaches07 - Mar 16, 2017
Practical examples to use the knowledge and possible constraints - AAS Essay

8 - Well @Holt I guess you're right since honestly I'm not good at research. In fact I feel better if...

Scholarshipd2ny - Mar 10, 2017 / d2ny - Mar 16, 2017
Passion and talent for languages; KGSP assion and talent for languages self-introduction Russia

3 - Natalia, your first paragraph does not apply to the essay requirement covering your course of life, point of view...

Scholarshipnayumi - Mar 15, 2017 / Holt - Mar 16, 2017
KGSP - SELF INTRODUCTION - Translation and Interpretation major

4 - No, they are not intertwined because you had to leave the school in order to accomplish the task. It...

Scholarshipberfityberf - Mar 12, 2017 / Holt - Mar 16, 2017
KGSP Graduate Goal of Study and Study Plan - A specialist in technology and East Asia

8 - From the looks of this essay, it is all set for submission. You have given enough of an overview...

Scholarshipjkl - Mar 10, 2017 / Holt - Mar 15, 2017
Korea-Russia business. KGSP - Study plan for international trade master program

3 - Na, your goal of study is confused. You started it out as a personal statement, explained a long and...

Scholarshipamistrelia - Mar 14, 2017 / Holt - Mar 15, 2017
How will the suggested study benefit my future? - AAS Essay

6 - @Holt I have removed the first and second paragraph. Here is my revision of the third paragraph Through...

Scholarshipd2ny - Mar 7, 2017 / d2ny - Mar 15, 2017
KSP Goal Study Plan. 2017- I will add methodology at the latter part.

7 - @Holt Is it okay if I didn't use two pages? This is my final study plan. Do I...

Scholarshipjc05 - Mar 12, 2017 / jc05 - Mar 14, 2017
AR technology combined with board games. My Study Plan and Goal of Study for KGSP

4 - Wong, there is still no clear motivating factor for this line of research. What is the thesis statement? In...

Scholarshipnanenoiii - Mar 11, 2017 / Holt - Mar 14, 2017
Letter of Self Introduction: KGSP, majoring in human resource and management

12 - @Holt I will delete the last sentence and I will move forward to my goal of study. Thank...

Scholarshipjc05 - Mar 8, 2017 / jc05 - Mar 14, 2017
Accomplishing something authentic; KGSP: FUTURE PLAN AFTER STUDY

4 - Chohra, it would be in your best interest if you write your goal of study plan before you work...

ScholarshipSprouty93 - Mar 12, 2017 / Holt - Mar 14, 2017
I intend to be employed in a Korean firm. KGSP Future plans after my studies

6 - Okay. This will work. It is short but usable. The two paragraphs accurately depicts your plans after graduation and...

ScholarshipJoyK - Mar 10, 2017 / Holt - Mar 14, 2017
NZAS scholarship : Why did you decide to apply to study in New Zealand or other Pacific location?

5 - Thanks everyone. I will add sentences about the research opportunity in university I am going to apply. :)...

Scholarshiprochamukti - Mar 12, 2017 / rochamukti - Mar 14, 2017
I developed a strong network with key Ministry of Health and Sanitation authorities. Chevening.

9 - While there is not a single event in this essay that clearly portrays how you have created and used...

ScholarshipJopa 1 - Mar 10, 2017 / Holt - Mar 13, 2017
Born in Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, into a family of three; KGSP SELF-INTRODUCTION LETTER

3 - Thanks so much @Holt for your review. I shall effect the changes and repost. Thanks for a whole lot....

ScholarshipIntuitive - Mar 12, 2017 / Intuitive - Mar 13, 2017
As a cutting edge field in the 21st century biotechnology is in the spotlight today. KGSP STUDY PLAN

7 - @Holt thank you will see to it...

Scholarshipnababa19 - Mar 10, 2017 / nababa19 - Mar 12, 2017
KGSP Self-Introduction - Striving for a global education in business

6 - Go ahead and use this essay. I guess you do not have any professional work experience to share yet....

Scholarshipjkl - Mar 11, 2017 / Holt - Mar 12, 2017
Future plan - KGSP program - I want to dedicate my efforts and abilities to Korea

2 - Sunhi, don't keep the reviewer guessing about the timetable for your plans. Be specific. For example, in order to...

Scholarshipyuukisnow - Mar 12, 2017 / Holt - Mar 12, 2017
'Be Creative Or die trying to' - KGSP- Letter Of self introduction

4 - Since you lack work experience, it is imperative that you create the idea that your internships did more than...

Scholarshipgussef - Mar 11, 2017 / Holt - Mar 12, 2017
Life is like riding a bicycle. Check for me this Letter of Introduce

5 - @jc05 Thank you so much @Holt Thank you so much @mastindersingh Thank you so much...

ScholarshipMinh Minh - Mar 12, 2017 / Minh Minh - Mar 12, 2017
I intended to be Lecturer but my ambition is to conduct researches - KGSP program application essay

6 - Hi Maria, If this will be your self introduction, try to maximize the one page limit. Try to...

Scholarshipria17 - Mar 10, 2017 / jc05 - Mar 12, 2017
The mathematics stuck with me. My Essay for KGSP - Self Introduction

2 - Grace, this is a very well phrased, but irrelevant and weak essay. It does not serve the purpose that...

Scholarshipmoo_min - Mar 11, 2017 / Holt - Mar 12, 2017
Repaying the gratitude and appreciation to Korea - Future Goal for KGSP Scholarship

6 - @Holt Thank you soooo much Mary. I am sorry for so many edits. I thought you wanted me to...

Scholarshipeiriashhar - Mar 11, 2017 / eiriashhar - Mar 11, 2017
MYCETOMA - study plan for KGSP about endemic diseases.

4 - Your opening statement starts in the middle of the presentation instead of at the start. It would be best...

Scholarshipzobidah - Mar 11, 2017 / Holt - Mar 11, 2017
Optimisation of the supply chain activities. Goal and study plan - KGSP, Phd studies

6 - The problem is that you formatted your essay in a bullet points type of setting when the more beneficial...

Scholarshipyuuki kym - Mar 11, 2017 / Holt - Mar 11, 2017
Self-introduction Essay For KGSP 2017 _ At the doorstep of my dreams

13 - @Holt I believe you are right. I might be around level 2 at Japanese at least, but as for...

Scholarshipeiriashhar - Feb 24, 2017 / eiriashhar - Mar 10, 2017
My study with respect to Nigeria's quest to recover from issues threatening it's security.

6 - @okorobiadimma14 and @Chizy Thank u very much...

ScholarshipChiObi - Mar 2, 2017 / ChiObi - Mar 10, 2017
KGSP Study Plan - Reducing pollution to make a better future to live in

11 - @Holt Thank you so much Mary, you are seriously my life savior. Now I can finally move on to...

Scholarshipeiriashhar - Mar 8, 2017 / eiriashhar - Mar 10, 2017
International Development and Cooperation KGSP Letter of Self Introduction

15 - Definitely use the second version that you developed. To be clear, that is the version that uses 2 paragraphs...

ScholarshipJoyK - Mar 7, 2017 / Holt - Mar 10, 2017
I got caught in the everyday routine. KGSP: Statement of purpose <goal of study>

5 - Not quite there yet. You have the thesis statement presented but you do not have any representation of how...

ScholarshipZeroXid - Mar 9, 2017 / Holt - Mar 10, 2017
I intend to apply for the Chevening 2018-19 scholarship - Career Plan question

9 - Thanks Very much Holt and folks for your patience in reviewing my work. I hope to work on paragraph...

ScholarshipJopa 1 - Mar 7, 2017 / Jopa 1 - Mar 10, 2017

Home / Scholarship