Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0]

Home / Scholarship [2,402] - page 1 of 41

Scholarship

Researching and writing effective scholarship essays

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
I am applying for a scholarship that will allow me to study master's degree

10 - @Holt Oops, sorry if I offended you any way :( The things I have said are also some insights...

Scholarshipnotmargaux - Yesterday / notmargaux - Yesterday
Why Clark? I am already a Clarkie in my dream.

10 - Khusel, forget the broad prompt instruction and focus instead on delivering the requirements of the 400 word prompt that...

ScholarshipNuverte0452 - Yesterday / Holt - Yesterday
Essay for AAS (Australia Award Scholarship) Master Degree in TESOL

3 - Hi @Holt, thank you for the feedback. I apologize since this is my first time using this website so...

Scholarshipd2ny - Jan 18, 2017 / d2ny - Yesterday
Career Objective for a Scholarship in pursuing Petroleum Engineering

4 - Emmanuel, in order to write this career objective properly, you will need to find a common ground between your...

ScholarshipMinel - Jan 17, 2017 / Holt - Yesterday
Home Benefit of Commonwealth Scholarship - Nigeria

7 - That depends. It could be more than a single paragraph depending upon the steps that are necessary to measure...

ScholarshipKnockout - Jan 10, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
Intended Plan of study and the kind of job you plan to seek after return

3 - Knockout, when you write a Study Plan in relation to future job opportunities, you must first consider the national...

ScholarshipKnockout - Jan 17, 2017 / Holt - Jan 18, 2017
What you see yourself doing 5 years, 10 years after graduation.

2 - Sarah, for starters, you need to indicate the amount of time that it will take for you to achieve...

Scholarshipsarah alqassab - Jan 17, 2017 / Holt - Jan 17, 2017
'a leader, a go-getter, down-to-earth, opportunist' Letter of Self-Introduction - 2017 KGSP Graduate

20 - @Holt Thank you! Words are not enough to describe my gratitude in helping me revise this essay. I shall...

Scholarshipnotmargaux - Jan 15, 2017 / notmargaux - Jan 16, 2017
Case Western Alexander A. Treuhaft Memorial Scholarship Essay

5 - Cassie, the second paragraph contains a tremendous amount of research regarding depression. Along with the currently known treatments for...

Scholarshipcb8156 - Jan 15, 2017 / Holt - Jan 16, 2017
Why and what create an NGO and with who I will work

4 - Wissam, before I can help you develop this essay, I first need to know what kind of essay you...

Scholarshipwissou - Jan 15, 2017 / Holt - Jan 15, 2017
If you are smart, you'll always be humble. NTU scholarship essay

7 - Yee, your anecdote doesn't work well with the essay because there is no clear event that portrays your belief...

Scholarshipellyyee - Jan 14, 2017 / Holt - Jan 15, 2017
Your course of life, your view of life, study background, your hope & wishes.

15 - Thanks Holt... It is if I applying to embassy. Since my plan is applying to university, I just...

Scholarshipdigaprasiska - Jan 10, 2017 / digaprasiska - Jan 13, 2017
Motivation letter on Urban Studies - My dream scholarship

2 - Bunheng, you have to remove the aspects of this letter that are better presented as part of your statement...

ScholarshipBunheng - Jan 12, 2017 / Holt - Jan 12, 2017
The field of Applied Physics with specialization on Plasma Physics. STUDY PLAN for Scholarship

2 - Fauziah, when you write a study plan for your masters degree, you must present a thorough discussion of your...

Scholarshiprahmifzh - Jan 12, 2017 / Holt - Jan 12, 2017
Bucknell University Scholarship for Creative Writing - Ray Bucknell!

9 - After searching through tons of Bucknellian archives and Linkedin pages, I found references to Fire & Ice dating from...

Scholarshipgaribari - Jan 7, 2017 / garibari - Jan 12, 2017
UNC supplement essays, University of North Carolina - something inspiring

5 - Jiang, by definition, an elder is described as any of the following persons: 1. a person of greater age...

ScholarshipBennyoooo - Jan 10, 2017 / Holt - Jan 11, 2017
What do you plan to do after completing your master's degree in Sweden?

3 - @Holt Thank you very much Mary. I am really grateful to received valuable comments for my essay. I will...

ScholarshipStreetwalker - Jan 10, 2017 / Streetwalker - Jan 11, 2017
Describe leadership experience in 250 characters including spaces

6 - @digaprasiska Thank you for your feed back. I will look at yours and hopefully can give you some insights...

ScholarshipStreetwalker - Jan 9, 2017 / Streetwalker - Jan 10, 2017
McGill: A Contemporary Figure and how does he inspire me

2 - Alex, point of warning about the title of your essay. You can't use the prompt requirement and the name...

Scholarshipalexgzm - Jan 10, 2017 / Holt - Jan 10, 2017
'the idea of being a doctor has developed in my mind' I am writing an essay for APIASF scholarship

4 - @Holt Thank you very much for your advice...

Scholarshipvynguyen050499 - Jan 9, 2017 / vynguyen050499 - Jan 10, 2017
The vital role of aid assistance. Draft essay for an Australian Award Scholarship

9 - @Holt Dear Mary, I will look back and check it again for the last revision. Thank you again...

ScholarshipChanbona - Dec 31, 2016 / Chanbona - Jan 8, 2017
Epog program; I understand the need of education in reaching my ultimate goals

8 - @Holt thank you so ssssoooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! :=)...

ScholarshipDinaDG - Jan 5, 2017 / DinaDG - Jan 7, 2017
Watching the world through the lens of mathematics. SOP for EM Scholarship for MSc Mathematics.

3 - @Holt Sir, thank you for such a detailed response. All your suggestions are making so much sense. You have...

ScholarshipRa22aq - Jan 7, 2017 / Ra22aq - Jan 7, 2017
My friend is always the one who gives big impact to my life. (NTU scholarship application)

4 - Tennor, refocus the content of your essay discussion. Rather than presenting your friend in this stand alone manner, discuss...

ScholarshipTennor - Jan 6, 2017 / Holt - Jan 6, 2017
"I have to go for it" - Letter of Self-Introduction KGSP - Masters Degree in Korea

8 - @Holt I'll include that!, thank you so much for your help!...

Scholarshipingrid_os - Jan 3, 2017 / ingrid_os - Jan 4, 2017
I feel pride in the fact that my job is to save the planet earth

3 - Saim since you completed a degree in Business Administration, there is no clear connection between the environmental studies that...

Scholarshipsaim - Jan 3, 2017 / Holt - Jan 4, 2017
The link between my desire for contributions and my current career

4 - A creative title would be something along the lines of "I'm a Philanthropic Accountant" or "I'm an Accountant, What...

Scholarshipblueknightiris - Jan 3, 2017 / Holt - Jan 3, 2017
Indian and US lifestyles - there's a huge difference, but I'm ready and well prepared for it

3 - Sahana, remove the quote from Maya Angelou. I do not care who you are quoting and how relevant you...

Scholarshipsana77 - Jan 1, 2017 / Holt - Jan 1, 2017
Academic excellence and character. Recommendation for a student to get Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.

3 - Noman, you can skip paragraph 4 of this letter of recommendation. It doesn't really serve a purpose in the...

ScholarshipHthmn - Dec 31, 2016 / Holt - Jan 1, 2017
Great motivational principle from my father. Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2017

3 - You have presented excellent starting points for discussions regarding your ability to become a great participant in the program....

Scholarshipkhaledmohamed - Dec 31, 2016 / Holt - Jan 1, 2017
Lehigh university - My dream school and the best choice possible

5 - It is understood that with 145 characters you used to describe the visit should be enough to entice the...

ScholarshipOsiremiza99 - Dec 30, 2016 / Holt - Jan 1, 2017
The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things - Ronald Regan

3 - Mahmmoud, your essay needs to be better focused, not on your understanding and interpretation of the words of the...

Scholarshipmahmoud18 - Dec 30, 2016 / Holt - Jan 1, 2017
UGRAD Program will be a great chance for me to show up with new ideas and new thoughts

3 - Fatima, either you have not fully developed your essay paragraphs or you have not written the essay properly. All...

Scholarshipfatymzahra - Dec 30, 2016 / Holt - Dec 31, 2016
I want to show my values and make my essay better! [Global UGRAD Program]

13 - @Holt Thank you a lot! I have another the idea now and I hope the essay will be more...

Scholarshipngolehuyhien - Dec 28, 2016 / ngolehuyhien - Dec 29, 2016
Leader is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things

2 - ..., to set direction, to build an inspiring vision, andto create something new.Leadership is about mapping out where you...

ScholarshipRedinkton - Dec 29, 2016 / gmuturi - Dec 29, 2016
The earth is being harmed by human activity or human activity makes the earth a better place to live

2 - Hi, Perhaps you want to say "Deforestation is the biggest problem on earth"? But why there are two biggest...

Scholarshipnikatop1 - Dec 28, 2016 / lee144 - Dec 28, 2016
My dream of Logistics. I want to contribute back to my country Vietnam as well as the US society.

2 - Lana, the main problem of your essay is that you wrote it in the method of a college application...

Scholarshiplana1413 - Dec 28, 2016 / Holt - Dec 28, 2016
It's the best choice I've ever made. What benefits would a UWC Education offer you ?

7 - @Crystor Thank you for the corrections . It is undeniable fact that most student's dream is to pursue...

ScholarshipVKirti - Dec 27, 2016 / VKirti - Dec 28, 2016
I am much confident about my capacity and ability to develop the community and bring a good change

11 - Finally feeling peace at least...I thought you might become angry and will say " you came up with the...

ScholarshipShamsher sing - Dec 27, 2016 / Shamsher sing - Dec 27, 2016
Solving problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them

2 - Elinka, the main problem with your motivation letter is that you do not have a clear presentation of the...

Scholarshipelinka - Dec 27, 2016 / Holt - Dec 27, 2016
My dream and greatest opportunity - being a good candidate for UGRAD

3 - Mind, if you want to make your essay stand out, you will have too find a way to make...

Scholarshipmindmnd - Dec 26, 2016 / Holt - Dec 26, 2016
A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus. Giving back to community

4 - @alexgzm thank you so much for correcting grammar for me @Holt thank you! your advice helps me a lot...

Scholarshipmindmnd - Dec 25, 2016 / mindmnd - Dec 26, 2016
Time-management skills and love for sharing things - Global UGRAD Program? (400-600 words)

3 - @Holt Thank you very much. I'd really appreciated about your ideas helping my essay be better. I'll review and...

Scholarshiptranguyen2105 - Dec 25, 2016 / tranguyen2105 - Dec 26, 2016
Believing in dreams to accomplish great things

7 - Hi, Sorry I think there are a couple places more where you can edit this. Just to make...

ScholarshipParahat111 - Dec 24, 2016 / mualla - Dec 24, 2016
Science and research passion - Statement of Purpose graduate admission requirement

7 - Dear Concern , I reviewed my SOP carefully. Please comment and suggest how I improve it. I still...

Scholarshipashab_17 - Dec 18, 2016 / ashab_17 - Dec 24, 2016
I hope to purse a PhD program so as to embrace a teaching career. Statement for PTDF Scholarship

9 - Kingsley, the essay can be made more informative if you accomplish some or all of the following in your...

Scholarshipokorobiadimma14 - Dec 12, 2016 / Holt - Dec 24, 2016
When used properly, technology can absolutely skyrocket the people language acquisition

1 - Technology contribution to acquisition a new language It expresses why I am so interested to join this program....

Scholarshipadistavolt - Dec 23, 2016 / — -
My old friend. Reflecting on UWC's mission and values...

2 - Kan, the UWC values are based upon the following: International and intercultural understanding Celebration of difference Personal responsibility...

Scholarshipshotgun - Dec 23, 2016 / Holt - Dec 23, 2016
Chemical Engineering. Engineers work behind the scenes to improve society's present and future.

2 - Jasmine, This is one tremendously long scholarship essay. As far as I know, most scholarships has a statement prompt...

Scholarshipjhass - Dec 22, 2016 / Holt - Dec 23, 2016
KGSP Study Plan Part 1: How will I improve my Korean BEFORE and AFTER coming to Korea

8 - In the second paragraph, you should say "Shortly after, I enrolled in..." All the references in your essay timeline...

Scholarshipthepameffect - Nov 28, 2016 / Holt - Dec 20, 2016
How best to present Home country benefit essay for Commonwealth Shared scholarships.

2 - Albert, Please expand on the content of your essay in reference to your post study plans upon your return...

Scholarshipmvulalbert - Dec 15, 2016 / Holt - Dec 18, 2016
I would like to receive this scholarship to ease the financial burden for my parents

6 - Thanh, please format your response in an essay form instead of this outline form. Make sure to follow the...

ScholarshipMst Thanh - Dec 12, 2016 / Holt - Dec 15, 2016
"I am a low-income student." - Statement of need for financial assistance

4 - Lin, are you implying in this statement that you are planning to stop working in your part time job...

Scholarshiptlin2008 - Sep 7, 2011 / Holt - Dec 14, 2016
"Hard work and God will never betray you" has been my personal values since I was a child. NTU essay

16 - Piper, first up, in the quoted version of your personal mantra, please make sure to write it as "Do...

ScholarshipPiperr1288 - Dec 11, 2016 / Holt - Dec 13, 2016
Public health management in Karachi and in Pakistan overall, spread of dangerous diseases

5 - You can opt to remove paragraphs 1 & 2 from the essay in order to cut down on length....

Scholarshipnazzia30 - Dec 10, 2016 / Holt - Dec 11, 2016
A clear vision tempered with honesty - the inspiration from my late professor

4 - Valerie, this version of your statement is already acceptable because it focuses equally on the way that the person...

ScholarshipValerie18 - Dec 9, 2016 / Holt - Dec 9, 2016
I Have a dream. UGRAD Essay for a question "Why Would you be a great participant?"

5 - You are not being asked for your motivations for applying to UGrad. So you do not need to present...

Scholarshipkafoka96 - Dec 8, 2016 / Holt - Dec 9, 2016
My early fascination for computers combined with a strong liking for analytical subjects inspired me

10 - Valerie, you must be mistaken about the kind of help that we offer here. We are here to assist...

ScholarshipValerie18 - Dec 7, 2016 / Holt - Dec 9, 2016
If I don't get this scholarship, I won't let it deter my hopes and future aspiration

3 - Nwanko, I have a different approach to the way that you should modify your essay for the prompt. You...

Scholarshipchadnium000 - Dec 8, 2016 / Holt - Dec 8, 2016
I want to be a part of the development of Africa and contribute to it - this is my responsibility

3 - Nwanko, I admire all of the long term plans that you have for Nigeria. You are an exemplary Nigerian...

Home / Scholarship