Qualities that sets me apart from other LPDP Indonesia scholarship applicants (no word limit)

astr_in_jkt 1 / -  

Qualities that sets me apart from other LPDP Indonesia scholarship applicants

My determination to pursue and execute impactful projects sets me apart from other applicants. I have a proven track record of successfully leading initiatives and achieving tangible results. For instance, as the vice project officer for the faculty's pilot project of a cultural mission to Europe in 2012-2013, I combined my passion for preserving traditional dance with soft diplomacy, earning an official honorary mention from the Indonesian Embassy. This accomplishment showcased my ability to make a positive global impact.

In addition, my role as a project officer for my faculty student association's annual friendship competition demonstrated my skills in turning around a struggling program. Through strategic planning and leveraging my extensive network in the cultural arts field, I transformed the competition, attracting over 30 groups from universities and ethnic art groups across Indonesia. This success ensured the program's continuity and highlighted my project management and collaboration abilities.

Furthermore, my multi-dimensional social understanding has provided me with inclusive perspectives, emphasizing the immense potential of art for social and economic empowerment. I am deeply committed to promoting equality within the informal sector across genders and groups, challenging the notion that the artist profession is inferior to other prestigious careers.

Furthermore, my experiences have taught me project management, strategic planning, and community engagement that ease my career demand to assist multinational clients in resolving Indonesian tax disputes. Most of the times, the dispute cases are unpredictable, but I can guide taxpayers to achieve a favourable outcome with strong legal arguments and comprehensive approaches. Moreover, I am proud that have contributed to progressive infrastructure development under President Jokowi's regime by ensuring that tax compliance channels billions of tax dollars into funding vital projects.

Motivated by my unique perspective as a licensed tax advisor, I am eager to pursue a master's in international taxation. I aim to navigate the complex global tax landscape, particularly within the social enterprise ecosystem, and contribute to the growing popularity of this innovative business model in Indonesia. My educational background, professional experience, dedication to women empowerment, and passion for Indonesian culture perfectly align with this pursuit. By continuously tapping into my innovative side, I am committed to innovating my career trajectory and making meaningful contributions to the field of international taxation and LPDP.
The essay is very busy with giving a listing of your traits, but these all lack in justifications. Your discussions that summarize the accomplishments do not really create a lasting impact, nor a memorable persona of you as an applicant. While you may have notable work experience in the field, these are not properly justified in the presentation. The reviewer will not be looking for an extended form of your work duties and responsibilities. What he will be looking for are students who have a stand out leadership or accomplishment instance that truly makes them stick in his mind as an embodiment of the scholarship objectives. Reading this essay tells me you have several instances to choose from. Choose the one with your strongest, stand out feature, then focus on making that your selling point as an applicant. One instance, several qualities instead of several instances, single qualities.

Home / Scholarship / Qualities that sets me apart from other LPDP Indonesia scholarship applicants (no word limit)