common app education interruption

leed6893 2 / 3 3  
Hello :)
It seems like the people in here really help others!
The common app ask to explain the details of my education interruption.
Please help me if the contents is fine and check the grammer please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
common app education interruption

If your progression through secondary school was or will be delayed or interrupted in any way, please check all that apply.
did not/will not graduate
did/will graduate early
did/will graduate late
did/will change secondary schools
did/will take time off
did/will take gap year
did/will receive GED

Provide details on the item(s) checked above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to graduate a semester early to earn time to prepare more for the rigorous college works.
Beginning on January 19th to middle of May, I am planning to take college courses, less than 12 credits hours, in order to apply as a freshman applicant in the nearby community college.

-Introduction to Physical Anthropology (3credits)
-American History I (3credits)
-Honors College Composition I (3credits)
* The community college does not offer Honors classes for Anthropology and American History.

For the AP classes I took in the first semester of senior year, I will study the second semester materials by myself and take the tests on May.

Plus because I do not want to miss the opportunity to study Latin, I will pay for using the Cambridge Latin Course website to continue studying Latin Unit 5.

Also I will continue doing my extracurricular activities and do more volunteering work and find a job to help my parents and as well as to experience more broadly.
katev 18 / 120 24  
I'm not really sure of the protocol for this section of the Common App, but this is about your wording

I am planning to take college courses, less than 12 credits hours, in order to apply as a freshman applicant

You are taking college courses in order to be a freshman applicant at community college? Do you mean you plan to apply as a freshman at a community college to take college courses?

Also I will continue doing my extracurricular activities and do more volunteering work and find a job to help my parents and as well as to experience more broadly .

I plan on continuing to study my senior AP classes and taking the College Board administered tests in May. In order to continue studying Latin (Unit?) 5, I will use the online Cambridge Latin Course.

I'm still not sure why you stopped attending regular school and colleges won't be either after reading this. Was is because of money? Make sure you explain why.
OP leed6893 2 / 3 3  
It is mostly because I think I can move on as I already earned required credits for the graduation
and because I wanted to experiece college boforehand..
I will work on it again. Thanks

Home / Undergraduate / common app education interruption