Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0]

Home / Undergraduate [24,453] - page 1 of 408

Undergraduate

Writing college admission, application, and scholarship essays

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
How to write an essay about Introduce myself ?

3 - Hello Yenguyen These are my some suggestions Everyday, I usualy usually read book in the morning before I come to into...

UndergraduateYennguyen - Yesterday / hailun11 - 10:05am
Personal Narrative Essay Topic: write about something that impacted your life, must be in past tense

4 - @ichanpants89 Would you recommend I change the title?...

Undergraduatestudystacksat - Aug 24, 2016 / studystacksat - Aug 26, 2016
"Playin' it the right way" - CommonApp'16 Essay

4 - Hi Arthavmane, - I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN INDOOR GUY. Maybe because I never found friends I could play with. I...

UndergraduateArthavmane - Aug 21, 2016 / Faridadwi18 - Aug 22, 2016
SOP to explain any extenuating circumstances that you feel could add value to your application

6 - thank you for your corrections ! I add new things to more clear. My new essay: My life was a...

Undergraduatekwonuhy000 - Aug 12, 2016 / kwonuhy000 - Aug 20, 2016
Patterns of the Universe: Common App Personal Statement

3 - Hi spade, nice write up but check the last paragraph. ... the cube to the screen. 14 Fourteenminutes. The......

UndergraduateSpade - Aug 13, 2016 / SunnyM - Aug 20, 2016
"COUGH SYRUP AND SWEAT" - UVA PROMPTS 2016

3 - Hi Lincoln, I have read the first essay and as much as I want to continue to the 2nd one, I have...

UndergraduateLincsanity - Aug 18, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 19, 2016
How I Wrote This Essay; I'm not sure that I've ever been a particularly good writer. Personal Essay

4 - Hi Sofia, first of all WELCOME to the Essay Forum, we hope to provide you with a comprehensive and accurate feedback that...

Undergraduateheylookitsfia - Aug 15, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 19, 2016
Application Essay - "Why this college" essay for Global Studies Major at Ritsumeikan

3 - Thanks, jomul01, I really appreciate it....

Undergraduatemusafa1930 - Aug 19, 2016 / musafa1930 - Aug 19, 2016
Vassar Supplement - Advice whether it sounds too generic

3 - hii, here is my correction ;) gothic architecture and treelines tree lines you should giving space between tree and lines ...

Undergraduatemonsterbasher - Aug 18, 2016 / bbcheesecake14 - Aug 19, 2016
'the role of a lovable redheaded orphan' - Common Application essay

2 - Hi Johnson, welcome to EssayForum :) I would like to share my insights about your common application essay. First of all,...

Undergraduatek2e1l7 - Aug 17, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Aug 19, 2016
Large (College admission essay that needs a lot of help and editing!)

2 - Hi Molly! Wow! That was really well written. However, it would be helpful if you included the prompt,...

Undergraduatemollyedwards - Aug 16, 2016 / Spade - Aug 17, 2016
The college essay as our opportunity to see the person behind the transcripts and the numbers

2 - hi, here my correction for your writing ;) there are too much punctuation error, such as soccer team, space Lighthearted can...

Undergraduatethemasteressay - Aug 15, 2016 / bbcheesecake14 - Aug 16, 2016
Favorite book and movie. I can't surpass 225 characters per mini-paragraph!! Keep that in mind!!

2 - ... that I complete my weekend to work, whether about school or not doing school's assigments or something else, on...

UndergraduateDavidg021 - Aug 16, 2016 / ekalamarsyari11 - Aug 16, 2016
WARMTH - CORNELL HOTEL SCHOOL APPLICATION 2016

7 - Hi again Linc! I'm so glad to see you are giving your essay serious thought and to see how dedicated you are...

UndergraduateLincsanity - Aug 3, 2016 / Hiddengrace - Aug 13, 2016
Tell us a story that helps us better understand a person, place, or thing you find inspiring.

2 - Hi adepani, Here is my analisis. I hope it is helpful. 1st version: With these experiences, I am further help helped...

Undergraduateadepani3112 - Aug 12, 2016 / kobayakawa07 - Aug 13, 2016
"For those who are lost, there will always be cities that feel like home" - Boston Univ. Application

2 - Hi, here are my correction for u: ... grow in a largely populated city the majority of my life ... i...

Undergraduatethiisbrazilian - Aug 13, 2016 / molly16 - Aug 13, 2016
Teaching: The Myth and the Reality - interest that truly fascinates, amazes, and mystifies me

2 - Hey Jacques, welcome to Essay Forum! I think you have a nice start to this essay here. You have given some great...

Undergraduateshadels27 - Aug 11, 2016 / Hiddengrace - Aug 12, 2016
Discuss any obstacles and/or hardships you have encountered and how you dealt with them.

3 - Hi Aman, know what, when it comes to hardships, I believe everybody does have their own share of this part of life,...

Undergraduateadepani3112 - Aug 11, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 11, 2016
there! So, I am planning to apply to SCAD for the undergraduate fashion design program.

2 - It is this axiom that I, Gehna Patel, try my level best level to uphold and incorporate what??? verb transitive needs an...

Undergraduategehna - Aug 10, 2016 / ekalamarsyari11 - Aug 11, 2016
Discuss your reasons for pursuing the Major/Academic Program selected above?

2 - to your local motel's owner Without any resentment , I always laugh knowing they are partially Just a comma missing, no...

Undergraduateadepani3112 - Aug 11, 2016 / gabrieloandco - Aug 11, 2016
NC State is a community that is strong because of the diversity of our perspectives and experiences

4 - Thanks guys, overall how did you like essay? What it on point and topic?...

Undergraduateadepani3112 - Aug 9, 2016 / adepani3112 - Aug 11, 2016
Barnard College- pick one woman in history or fiction to converse with

2 - Hi Ann, first of all WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, I hope you find this website as helpful and useful to...

Undergraduatesolikerez - Aug 9, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 10, 2016
The Semester at Sea program has been a dream of mine since I found out about it as a junior

7 - Hi again Courtney! Your essay is definitely on the way! I still think your essay can be tightened up further. ...

Undergraduatecourtneyurzen - Aug 4, 2016 / Hiddengrace - Aug 8, 2016
Transfer Application to University of Michigan: What unique qualities attract you to this school?

5 - Hi Jess, overall, this revision is a lot stronger than the original one, it is also worth noting that you made sure...

Undergraduatejessaw - Jul 6, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 4, 2016
The quote attributed to William Hastie, Amherst College Class of 1925 - Amherst Writing Supplement

4 - Hi Kenan, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, we aim to provide you with the most accurate and credible...

Undergraduatekenant - Jul 31, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 4, 2016
The role of my family on who I am - help edit my essay, I want positive and negative reinforcement.

3 - Hi David, here's my take on your essay; - My family environment played a major role - in helping me...

UndergraduateDavidg021 - Aug 2, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 3, 2016
Soliloquy-2016-17 Common Application Personal Statement Essay prompt from an International Student-

6 - HI Sambhab, I'm not sure what you exactly mean by; What do you think will it be good for common application...

Undergraduatetyjoke - Jul 26, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 3, 2016
"THE HIGH FIVE" COMMON APP ESSAY 2016 - making success from a failure

6 - Hi Lincoln, the thing with what you wrote is the fact that, the essay is quiet shallow to answer the prompt, it...

UndergraduateLincsanity - Aug 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 3, 2016
Common app supplement Essay: Harvard University Supplement essay

4 - Hi Sambhab! Here's my feedback on your essay: I think the reason your essays aren't getting lots of critiques is...

Undergraduatetyjoke - Aug 1, 2016 / Hiddengrace - Aug 2, 2016
What was the environment you were raised? Describe your family and explain how the shaped you today

3 - Hi Jocelyn, first of all, as this letter is for your admission to college, it would greatly help if the focus of...

Undergraduatejocymariah - Aug 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 2, 2016
"Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another" - my father influence on me

3 - Hi Danielle, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, you have come to the right platform to learn different things...

UndergraduateMochachii - Jul 27, 2016 / justivy03 - Jul 27, 2016
Technology has always been a passion to me since my childhood; Penn State University statement

2 - Personally,I feel like your essay has a potential but it has a dull sense in the vocabulary.It would be great if you...

UndergraduateWazyr - Jul 26, 2016 / tyjoke - Jul 27, 2016
Why you would like to come and study at Far East University as an exchange student?

7 - Hi Nrakad, the revised essay is definitely better than the original one, however, I still find a few notes that can be...

Undergraduatenrakad - Jul 18, 2016 / justivy03 - Jul 21, 2016
'very impressed with what I saw' - advice on my Naval Academy Personal Statement Admissions Essay

3 - Hi Anne, upon reading your essay, all I can say is WOW! For a lady to dream of becoming a Naval Officer,...

Undergraduateafnavy - Jul 13, 2016 / justivy03 - Jul 19, 2016
Studying abroad to pursue an accounting degree of global standards;Study Plan for studying in Canada

3 - HI Hasib, as I was going through your essay, what I notice is the lack of smooth transition in the ideas you...

UndergraduateHasib Shakil - Jul 14, 2016 / justivy03 - Jul 19, 2016
From tracking Heme to studying properties of atoms at absolute zero; Georgia Tech Suppl. - Why TECH

5 - Do you perhaps have any suggestion on how to fit in? I kind of want to have the sentence there but not...

Undergraduateharshhpatel98 - Jul 12, 2016 / harshhpatel98 - Jul 12, 2016
I was not awarded the scholarship - I began to view myself as a failure...

10 - Thank you very much, I will take keep that in mind....

UndergraduateDennis65 - Jun 17, 2016 / Dennis65 - Jul 11, 2016
Autobiography - Simple Introduce myself

6 - Hi Derek, below are additional help for your essay; - atwith the comic book called "SLAMDUNK " - when I...

UndergraduateDerek Student - Jul 9, 2016 / justivy03 - Jul 11, 2016
Georgetown University essay - discuss extracurricular activity that you are most involved in

7 - Hi, here's my opinion: Willard was a great dog with a lot of energy- sometimes with too much energy. He would...

Undergraduateadamzwang - Jul 1, 2016 / mandy51425 - Jul 8, 2016
'all drugs come with side effects' - Issue of importance; feel free to critique any mistakes.

8 - Prescribed drugs have certain effects and side effects. Their benefits are uncountable but no one seemed to be ever hidden by their...

Undergraduatemahamansoor - Jul 3, 2016 / mahamansoor - Jul 5, 2016
I would like to revise my essay for ACCD - The three major artists and designers

4 - Hi Richard, for the first part of your essay, I would suggest that you do a paragraph or a few sentences that...

UndergraduateJudgeDredd - Jun 27, 2016 / justivy03 - Jun 28, 2016
How to better word this excerpt from my application essay?

4 - Hi Reagan! "I began to focus and build (...)" Whoa, that's one really long sentence! It's kind of off...

Undergraduatelylreaganmac - Jun 26, 2016 / Hiddengrace - Jun 27, 2016
College application personal essay for vet tech. Just a rough draft, needs a lot of work

3 - Hi Marissa, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, we strive to provide you with the most accurate and objective criticism that will...

Undergraduatempg - Jun 24, 2016 / justivy03 - Jun 27, 2016
Windows On Williams - My Community

3 - HI Harvey, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family. I hope you find this website to be helpful and credible towards the revision...

UndergraduateAreinn - Jun 27, 2016 / justivy03 - Jun 27, 2016
Pursuing a Diploma of Leadership and Management course in Canterbury Technical Institute, Australia

6 - Hi Laura, we are always glad to help you out in your essay and it's good to know that you appreciate the...

UndergraduateChyme96 - Jun 22, 2016 / justivy03 - Jun 24, 2016
My Study Plan for Australia Student Visa

14 - thanks alot Justivy03 and all of the contributor, i will not forget all of your kindness, i hope that i...

UndergraduateLaurenppppp - Jun 20, 2016 / Laurenppppp - Jun 23, 2016
A short essay about me for three or four days

7 - It is my first paragraph, I would like someone will correct It for me and give an important advice. I am writing...

Undergraduatesouhail123 - Jun 19, 2016 / Atchane - Jun 23, 2016
Orient Career, The essay describe the orient career in short-term an in the long-term.

3 - Hi Minh, first of all in your title, it should be written; - Orient Career, TheThis essay describes the orient...

Undergraduateminhchanh - Jun 20, 2016 / justivy03 - Jun 20, 2016
Simple Life - Aeronautics and Astronautics Department UW COE Personal Statement

5 - Hi Josh, thank you for the appreciation. There's definitely nothing more valuable than logging in and reading words of thanks from the...

Undergraduatejkreutz5798 - Jun 11, 2016 / justivy03 - Jun 16, 2016
Photography and art - wrong grammar of statement of intent for SVA

3 - Hi Zhi, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family. I hope you find this website helpful as well as...

Undergraduatezmli - Jun 8, 2016 / justivy03 - Jun 9, 2016
My service - critique my Peace Corps Motivational Statement?

5 - Thank you for your suggestions akbartaufiq25!...

Undergraduatevsfpc2016 - Jun 7, 2016 / vsfpc2016 - Jun 9, 2016
Help an aspiring engineer get to Georgia Tech - Crowdfunding Essay

1 - Hello EF team, I hope this finds you well. The following essay is an essay to raise money to pay for...

UndergraduateJuanSebastianR - Jun 6, 2016 / — -
"My expirience with the fashion industry" Teen Vogue U Application Essay

3 - Thank you very much! Your comment and critique has given me much more confidence!...

Undergraduatelylreaganmac - Jun 6, 2016 / lylreaganmac - Jun 6, 2016
Write a description about a person who has made a strong impression on you.

3 - Thanks for the feedback akbartaufiq25, I'll make sure to include your points into the essay and I'll definitely be back whenever in...

UndergraduateDanny22 - Jun 5, 2016 / Danny22 - Jun 6, 2016
Identity - rock climbing + what it brought to myself - how it affected me

14 - Thanks for the help! Here's what I got so far [I need to cut 400 words though] My entire body trembles...

UndergraduateArachnid - Dec 30, 2014 / Arachnid - Jun 6, 2016
"Being from a small town" FIT Admissions Essay

5 - Thank you Rodolfo! This is really helpful! Also thank you for the comment about the last sentence! That is the one I...

Undergraduatelylreaganmac - Jun 3, 2016 / lylreaganmac - Jun 4, 2016
NYU Tisch Film and Television Personal Story Essay - grammar / good storytelling?

8 - Hello there, please be advised that you are supposed to follow the standard essay structure that is Introduction, main body conclusion, also....

Undergraduatejrayeveryday - May 31, 2016 / Jeremy Newcastl - Jun 3, 2016
Transfer Essay: Meaningful interest to complete the application.

4 - Hey there! I'll try to focus on the flow as the content is really nice! Okay so: you say "the...

UndergraduateJo1nnyJiang - May 3, 2016 / Arachnid - May 30, 2016
Am I happy where I am in life? Am I the person I want to be? Transition from childhood to Adulthood

3 - Hi David, here's my take on your essay. - When I entered high school , my freshman year, - ...

UndergraduateDavidTheHomie - May 25, 2016 / justivy03 - May 26, 2016
Nepal is a lovely place to live in but can't provide a proper study environment - Canada Embassy SOP

7 - Rachana, I think there is no serious problem with the content of your essay. The flow of the ideas was pretty clear....

Undergraduateshova - May 11, 2016 / ichanpants89 - May 25, 2016

Home / Undergraduate