Extra curricular essay for Common app-Volunteering at a hospital

aisl09 2 / 6  
After volunteering in a hospital for nearly a year, I have made so many new friends and acquired experience that I believe I would have never been able to find elsewhere. Every Saturday morning, I receive the opportunity to interact with others and help out. The time and energy I have put into volunteering has prominently shown through the time management, collaboration, and communication skills I have acquired. From working the reception desk to delivering meals, I have learned how to handle a variety of tasks from volunteering and I sincerely enjoyed every moment of it. Volunteering at the hospital is such a rewarding and enjoyable experience that I still continue to volunteer today. It feels amazing to be appreciated for something you love to do.
caitthegreat 1 / 3  
I think this is a good essay. I would not end your second sentence with help out instead, try I am privaleged to be awarded the opprotunity to interact and assist with others.

Maybe want to take out the time and energy sentence only because it might sound better to use volunteering as what has taught you about devotion of time and energy instead of the toher way around.

Hope this helps!
After volunteering in a hospital for nearly a year, I have made so many new friends and acquired so much experience, that I believe I would have never been able to find anywhere else .

Every Saturday morning, I have the opportunity to interact with others and to help them .

The time and energy I have put into volunteering has prominently shown, through the time management, collaboration, and communication skills I've acquired.

From working the reception desk to delivering meals, I have learned how to handle a variety of tasks,from volunteering and I sincerely enjoyed every moment of it.

:)
OP aisl09 2 / 6  
Thank you for the comments :)

Home / Undergraduate / Extra curricular essay for Common app-Volunteering at a hospital