Home / Undergraduate % width   Posts: 2

A gap year that created Lexibridge

Bbaaye 1 / -  
My gap year is one to write home about from touring the serene landscapes of Bobiri forest to interning at Joy Writing and Printing Press and going on to creating my web app Lexibridge. As I set down the dumbbells, the sweat trickling down my body felt like a subtle reminder of the time slipping through my fingers, each drop echoing the moments I'd let pass by. In that quiet pause, it dawned on me that within just a year, I had to make one of the hardest life decisions-a choice I'd been avoiding for almost 17 years, now pressing on me with the same weight I'd just lifted. Maybe I was just stressed and needed something to take my mind off college for a bit. So, I decided to

i just started this essay but dont know how to end it can someone help me finish it well

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15189  
Unfortunately, you cannot end this essay because you have not even completed a draft version. Your ideas are good, but not properly developed. There is a lack of focus in the presentation. Your experiences should be given individual paragraphs that you could develop into a coherent and cohesive essay presentation. A gap year is all about the learning experience and activities that allowed you to develop socially, emotionally, and morally. Think about those aspects as you redraft your essay. By focusing on the topics of importance, you will find that it will be easier for you to tell a coherent story. The ending of the essay will more than likely write itself when you approach writing it from that angle.

Home / Undergraduate / A gap year that created Lexibridge
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: