Having trouble figuring out what is missing with my comparison and contrast paragragh

new2this 1 / -  
Although walking is easier to do than running, and running is much more difficult than walking. Both are similar, but running is faster than walking. Another similarity with walking and running, is either of the two can be done anywhere. Running will allow whomever to arrive at a destination faster while walking will take longer. Running uses more energy to accomplish a task unlike, walking takes little, to no effort at all, but longer to get from point A to point B. Walking and running help with: keeping in shape, being more active, and staying healthy. As a result to exercising: a longer life, better lung capacity, and a lasting stamina of health. Not only is walking and running beneficial, they are also therapeutic.
This is not the way to use "although." It has to be something surprising, like this:
Although walking is easier to do than running, I run more often than I walk.

Walking and running both get me from place to place, but running is much more difficult than walking. They are similar in some ways, but running is faster than walking.

Another similarity with walking and running is that either of the two can be done anywhere. ---good sentence!

...better lung capacity, and a good cardiovascular stamina. Not only are walking and running beneficial, they are also therapeutic.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / Having trouble figuring out what is missing with my comparison and contrast paragragh