My high school courses of Chemistry, Physics and Biology intrigued my desire to pursue Pharmacy

mickeyyyy 1 / 1  
Briefly outline why you have chosen the stated major of study and how it relates to your career goal

I see myself as a pharmacist in the future

My high school courses of Chemistry, Physics and Biology intrigued my desire to pursue Pharmacy in college and the Bachelor of Pharmacy offered at the University of the Bahamas solidified my interest to continue in this field. The way drugs they work in the body and how helpful or detrimental they can be has always fascinated me. Having to spend most of my time being around the hospital and getting to know some of the people who work there on a personal level, especially in the pharmacy area, has inspired me to take on pharmacy as a possible career of mine. As a future pharmacist, I hope to reduce the side effects of all medications and ensure that the medications prescribed to patients are suitable for their needs and illnesses. To prepare myself for this career, I have started my research on this field and talked to a few pharmacists that work in the field.

(don't know where to continue)
Mickecia, the instructions say "briefly" outline, which means that you are supposed to present your response in a single paragraph. or so. It would actually depend upon how many words or characters that you are allowed to use in the development of your response. Let me know what the word limit is so that I can counter check your work against that requirement. If you go over the required number, the system may reject your application. The response you have provided actually works as a good response already. It doesn't need any more work at this point. The only concern that we should have here is your compliance with the minimum and maximum word count for the response. Once you let me know what that is, we should be able to further strengthen your existing statement.
OP mickeyyyy 1 / 1  
@ mickeyyyy

The essay has to be no more than two pages

Home / Undergraduate / My high school courses of Chemistry, Physics and Biology intrigued my desire to pursue Pharmacy