Lehigh supplementary essay feedback; the unique and unparallel combination

asianxtreme 2 / 1  
Lehigh supplementary essay feedback and corrections! ASAP!
As you researched and visited colleges and universities, why did you decide to apply to Lehigh? Please give specific reasons. What contributions will you make during your time at Lehigh?

The main factor that attracted me to Lehigh is the unique and unparallel combination of rigorous academics and intense athletics. Both the engineering and economics programs at Lehigh are remarkable and renowned. The NCAA Division I Men's Tennis team is potent, dedicated, and very impressive. I believe that it is the best place to pursue my passions in electrical engineering, economics, tennis, and further. In addition, Lehigh would provide me with the well-rounded education I need for Law School.

As a person who is particularly involved with and devoted to my current school's Honor Council and upholding the Honor Code, my key contribution to Lehigh would be integrity. Integrity is the primary foundation to a trusting and cohesive school.

The close knit and intimate campus setting is simply perfect. 4,600 undergraduate students sharing a vast and beautiful 1,600 acre campus is just the quintessential amount. Lastly, the ideal location between the culture-filled cities of Philadelphia and New York is also a great advantage.
EF_Constance - / 143  
The main factor that attracted me to Lehigh is the unique and unparalleled combination of rigorous academics and intense athletics.

As a person who is particularly involved with and devoted to my current school's honor council and upholding the honor code , my key contribution to Lehigh would be integrity.

Great job! I like how you incorporated many features of Lehigh into your essay. You definitely answered all parts of the prompt. Good luck!

Home / Undergraduate / Lehigh supplementary essay feedback; the unique and unparallel combination