MATLAB to model, regarding graduate admission essay

seanpark80 1 / 1  
Hello, guys.

while I work with my personal statement, I came up with one question.

Would you look at it? and please give some advice?

Moreover, I utilized MATLAB to model the second-order linear difference equation in order to enhance the more precise prediction of the Phillips Curve in the Differential Equations course.

I am not quite sure this sentence is properly written in terms of grammatical errors.

I appreciate it.
comet2000 10 / 48  
after reading that sentence, i though about engineering stuff. i assume that is where you are going in to.

as for the sentence, i don't think there is any errors in it. i am going to assume that you are going to write something before that sentence.
Neefie 2 / 2  
It may depend on the preceding sentence, but if you can drop moreover you can restructure the sentence to flow better.

Moreover, I utilized MATLAB to model the second-order linear difference equation in order to enhance the more precise prediction of the Phillips Curve in the Differential Equations course

I have also utilized MATLAB in my Differential Equations course in order to model the second-order linear difference equation, which is used to enhance the more precise prediction of the Phillips Curve.
OP seanpark80 1 / 1  
I appreciate your help guys.

Have a nice day.
Great discussion here!
I thought of this:
Moreover, I utilized MATLAB to model the second-order linear difference equation in order to enhance the more precise prediction of accuracy with which I could predict the Phillips Curve in the Differential Equations course.

Wow, I don't understand this equation stuff! I'm glad you do.

Home / Undergraduate / MATLAB to model, regarding graduate admission essay