Middle school teacher - The most memorable person in your life

phu nhuyen 1 / -  

The most memorable person

The most memorable in my life is my teacher in middle school.
She not only assist my learning in the school but also care bout my private problem. For example, when I got a bad grade of examination or have trouble in the relationship she always the first person supported me or give me useful counsels. On top of all of this, I like studying in her class so much because She was gentle and funny. She always knew how to make vibrant class and students never felling bored when they were learning.

For these reasons, my teacher in middle school is the most memorable in my life
daphnepham 1 / 4  
You should work more on your grammar
The introductory sentence is missing the subject "person" as indicated in the title of the statement. The sentence does not have a subject in its presentation and therefore does not create a sentence with meaning. There is a word choice error in the second sentence. A "bout" is defined as a period of activity. While the term "about" means "reasonably close to". See where the mistake lies? When you choose the wrong word to use in a sentence, you can and will change the meaning being delivered. It will not relate to the topic you wanted to talk about anymore. You should also be using a comma after the term "relationship". The comma will indicate a secondary sentiment that relates directly to the first part of the sentence. The pronoun "she" should not be capitalized in the middle of a sentence. That is always written in lowercase unless it is used at the start of a sentence.

Nice work in presenting this statement. You still have some ways to go before becoming truly proficient in English writing but this essay shows that you are putting in the hard work towards achieving that goal. Keep practicing. you will get to that point.

Home / Undergraduate / Middle school teacher - The most memorable person in your life