The MIU of Arts & Design school can help me to become a brand owner and to open a fashion store

surge12 1 / -  
How you expect your education at The MIU of Arts & Design to help you attain your career goals?

I expect that my education at Miami International University of Arts & Design can help me attain my goal of becoming a brand owner and wanting to open a fashion store.

I am sure Miami International University of Arts & Design has the technology, insight and environment to help me excel far beyond the school gleam lights. I believe the school can help me benefit in as much knowledge as possible to help me succeed in the major of my choice. I am positive you have everything to help me possibly go where many successors have gone before. I know that as a fashion merchandiser you have to have an eye for creativity and fashion. And know that the business side of fashion is a life - learning experience, an interrogation of what goes on behind the fashion industry. I have what it takes to have an open mind for creativity, and selection.

When I was a little girl I used to be captivated at the world of fashion when I played dress-up games. While growing up I loved to look at pictures of clothes and how they are put together in an outfit. It was my very first time in a fashion show live when I went to Bay Plaza in the fall of 2015 and they were having a fashion show. I really liked how designers put some of the materials together. Growing up I would sketch pictures of clothing, which then grew my desire of opening a brand store of my own, I was inspired by the great successes of people like Paris Hilton, Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors. My decision to major in Fashion is based on my passion for studying fashion history and how it evolved internationally, the rise and falls of trends that define almost an entire nation. Also looking how people tend to keep up with the latest style.
patels2 1 / 1  
I expect that my education at Miami International University of Arts & Design can will help me attain my goal of becoming a brand owner and wanting to opening a fashion store.

I am sure Miami International University of Arts & Design MIU has the technology, insight and environment to help me excel far beyond the school gleam lights. I believe the school can help me benefit in help me attain as much knowledge as possible to help me succeed in the major of my choice. I am positive you have everything to help me possibly go where many successors have gone before.

you use alot of I will, I believe, I think etc etc, it gets a bit repetitive. If you could find a way to rephrase those, it would improve the quality of your essays by a lot!
Serji, here is a word of advice, don't be so presumptuous in your essay. The way you talk, it sounds like you expect the university to do all of the work when it comes to you achieving your dreams. While you do use the word "help" in some instances, the strong personality that you have on paper comes across as a bit too strong. That is not a good thing. You need to learn to balance your strong personality with your desire to have the school help you achieve your dreams.

Try to become more specific. Mention the classes that you are sure you will excel in because it relates to your dreams of becoming a brand owner. Discuss how you see yourself excelling in those subjects based upon the requirements of the course, all of which are designed to help you achieve your dreams. Make sure that you let the reviewer know that you have a clear academic study path that you are going to undertake as a student at MIU. Don't just offer general statements that you expect, you know, you are convinced, that the university is capable of delivering what you need in order to succeed in achieving your ambition. It doesn't work that way. Always show the reviewer that you are conscious of the fact that achieving your dream is a team effort, not something that will rely on the university offerings and training abilities alone :-)

Home / Undergraduate / The MIU of Arts & Design school can help me to become a brand owner and to open a fashion store