"To be prepared to the competitive path of gaining my MBA" -Why i want to transfer

brandonwaters 1 / -  
250 words min. statement that addresses your reasons for transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve

Santa Monica Community College has a solid reputation for preparing students to transfer and continue their studies at 4-year universities and beyond.
As student for the past 2 years, I've built a solid academic foundation on which to continue my studies and now want to continue my education at the university level.

The Business Department offered excellent foundational courses in economics, business accounting, business law and communications, and speech, and philosophy. However, within a 2-year program there has been limited opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge acquired in real business cases. I'm transferring to continue to my education toput more emphasis on international studies including exchange with other world class institutions Sociologist Lev Vygotsky believed that peers play a major role in an individual's development and learning. By transferring I would be surrounded with people whom have the same mind set and will also be given the opportunity to network with people from all parts of the world.

My career goal is to continue onto graduate school. Therefore, I need to study at a place that would prepare me for the competitive path of gaining my MBA. Although, I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to go to my junior college, I feel that there is more out there for me. Accordingly, I am looking for a university that will challenge me beyond my current limits.????????????????????? I want to study at a university that will give me the best tools for my future. My goal is to graduate from an institution that is able to position me in a solid starting place for success - in particular, the management side of the business world

i want to expand a bit more where the question marks are.. i want to be in the hotel program and also real estate at cornell!!! help asap!!!
nicolew 6 / 10  
You're missing some commas and periods in the second paragraph...I'm assuming they're just typos, but i don't know.

"Although, I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to go to my junior college, I feel that there is more out there for me."--you don't need a comma after Although.

In the space with the question marks, try talking about your interests in the program, and how it will push you beyond the limits that you mentioned.

Home / Undergraduate / "To be prepared to the competitive path of gaining my MBA" -Why i want to transfer