University of Wisconsin (overanalyzing) + Illinois: Short Essay (Professional goals)

bbish520 8 / 30  
In an essay of 300 words or less, please discuss yor academic interest and/or professional goals.

"Newborn baby found dead in front garden of terrace home." As I read this headline I couldn't wait to read the article. Ever since I was young I've always taken an interest in reading articles like these ones. As I read on I can't help but think why someone could be so heartless to do something like this to a baby and soon I realize there is always a reason behind everything. Because of this drive to know more and understand more I decided to major in psychology where I can study how the human brain function and how their emotions could affect matters. My nature of overanalyzing things always complicates situations but I have come to term with it; I soon realize that because I overanalyze matters I have become more observant. In the field of psychology I'll be able to use my observation to diagnose a patient's problem and try to provide help for them. With my understanding nature I plan to hear my patient's problem and inquiries and give useful advises to them. I'm looking forward to because a successful psychologist especially in the child department to help abuse or ill-treated children.

195/300

I need help!!! should i write more?? how can i improve this short answer?? PLEASE HELP!!
asolayman 3 / 11  
soon enough I realized there

Because of this drive to know more and understand more,

you may want to rephrase that, its kind of awkward

psychology.where I can study how the human brain functions and how their emotions could affect matters (and decision making?)

My nature of overanalyzing things always complicates situations but I have come to term with it; I soon realize that because I overanalyze matters I have become more observant --- just rephrase it, it sounds like you almost have a problem, not exactly beneficial for a college to know. say that youre observant and analytical. you have an eye for detail

use my observational skills to

I'm looking forward to becoming a successful psychologist especially

just try to rephrase things where you can, touch ups. pther than that, i like what you are trying to say

Home / Undergraduate / University of Wisconsin (overanalyzing) + Illinois: Short Essay (Professional goals)