Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 3

Athletes vs Focus - it fills entire zone of sign is vague. Peripheral vision in sport - summary

saitama10 1 / -  
Peripheral vision in sport (summary)

Athlete must be have focus to do well their job. Focus in everything else that fills your entire zone of sign is vague, simply obscure with no unmistakable subtle element. Is imperative to pay consideration on the obscure that encompasses the point where we need to focused in our vision. An athlete's execution upon preparing visual capacities. The athlete's requeres quick checking with visual focus changing quickly among different separation. Following quick object is frequently compliated, the head movement must organize with eye to help with equalization. There are many disorders that can visual sharpness decrease like differentiating court background and sufficient lighting will help athlete to focus. As the eyes move all through focus, there is an obscure between every delay. This is when visual following mistakes can happen. the anticipation is found out and honed craftsmanship, from numerous points of view. The reckoning is learned then doing practiced, will serve the athlete well.

akbarmappiare 31 / 448  
Hi Saitama....
Welcome to Essay Studio.
I am delighted to tell you that you have been the right way to enhance your ability. For some minutes, I have read your writing closely. There are some of minor and major errors. I hope you find and follow my notes to deal with those.

Athlete must be have SHOULD HAVE focus to do well their job WELL.
... your entire zone of A sign is vague, simply obscure ...
IT Is imperative to pay (...) where we need to focused in FOCUS ON (YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT ON IS THE COLLOCATION OF FOCUS) our vision. An athlete's execution upon preparing visual capacities (WHERE IS YOUR MAIN VERB?. EACH SENTENCE HAS TO CONSIST OF SUBJECT AND MAIN VERB). The athlete's requeres quick checking with THE visual focus ON changing quickly ... (This is really messy) THE ATHLETE QUICKLY REQUIRES CHECKING WITH THE VISUAL WHICH FOCUSES ON CHANGING AMONGST DIFFERENT SEPARATIONS . Following THE quick object is frequently compliated COMPLICATED, the head movement must organize with THE eye to help with equalization. There are many disorders that can visual sharpness decrease A DECREASE SHARPLY like differentiating (...) lighting WHICH will help THE athlete to focus. As the eyes move all through focus, there is an obscure between every delay (WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT THIS SENTENCE?. I HAVE NOT GOT THE POINT). This is when visual following mistakes can happen. the anticipation is found out and honed craftsmanship, from numerous points of view (REWRITE THIS SENTENCE SINCE IT MAKE READER CONFUSED). The reckoning WHICH is learned then doing practiced, will serve the athlete well.

Note: I appreciate your writing because you wanna begin writing. However, you have to strive because you need improvement in your writing skills. The readers will be confused when they read some sentence of your writing as the meanings are gained. You create the complex sentence, but it is not arranged well. You forgot to place the conjunction whereas it is essential. One of the major mistakes is misspelling. I think you can read more times before it is uploaded to minimize your errors.

I really believe that you will be competence in this section if you wanna struggle practicing more and more.
happy writing..
-----------------
justivy03 - / 2280  
Hi Saitama, below are my thoughts on your essay;

- Athletes must be have focus to do well in their job.
- Focus in everything else that fills your entire zone of sign is vague, simply obscure with no unmistakable subtle element. _ I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence, the thing is, you used to many words that does not necessarily mean what you are trying to invoke in your sentence, just a reminder, you need to make sure that the words you choose in your essay is easy to understand, in order to answer, just in case a reader asks you of what the sentence or the essay means.

- IsIt is imperative to pay
- need to focused in our vision.
- An athlete's execution upon preparing visual capacities. - this sentence will not be able to stand on its own, what is the visual capacity of the athlete?

- The athlete's requeresrequires quick checking
- frequently compliated( do you mean "completed") ,
- the head movement must organizego with the eye to
- can visual sharpness decrease visual sharpness like differentiating

There you go Saitama, I hope the above remarks are helpful for your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / Athletes vs Focus - it fills entire zone of sign is vague. Peripheral vision in sport - summary
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: