Unanswered [3] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Writing Feedback [20,632] - page 1 of 344

Writing Feedback

Research advice on TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, GRE and other academic essays

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
You are a wealthy person who can buy either a house or a company. What would be your choice?

3 - thank you for you...

Writing Feedbacksandeep kc - 1 day ago / sandeep kc - 6 hours ago
Problem/Solution essay Causes of crime - social inequality and low-wages are provoking this

3 - Salma, in the summary paragraph / paragraph one, do not include any discussions or reasons that should be discussed...

Writing FeedbackSalZappa - 9 hours ago / Holt - 6 hours ago
Write a letter to your friend, in your letter ask your friend to send you one of the photographs

7 - Good content. Pay attention to scentence structure!...

Writing Feedbackbumblebee - 2 days ago / averymarie - 16 hours ago
The graph below shows the amount of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years

8 - @hongnguyentp92 I hope my suggestion would be useful. On the first paragraph, you tried to paraphrase "produce" with...

Writing Feedbackhongnguyentp92 - Jan 11, 2017 / bagusetyawan - 1 day ago
A renewable energy - essay for study plan KGSP, department of energy engineering

5 - Handayani, your grammatical structure shows that you have a very strong scientific background. However, that is not to say...

Writing Feedbacknana123 - 1 day ago / Holt - 1 day ago
Giving tips for your sister on Simple Ways to Save Money

8 - @Holt Thank you so much on your comments. ><...

Writing FeedbackChewyy - 2 days ago / Chewyy - 1 day ago
The tendency that youth graduates find it difficult to find a job nowadays

8 - When you are asked to give a potential solution to the problem such as "What can be done to...

Writing Feedbacktramnguyen123456 - Feb 20, 2017 / Holt - 2 days ago
IELTS task 1 - describe the changes of an island before and after it turned to a resort

6 - @ainunazwaria Hi, thank you for your comment. But about the built or was built, I was trying to use...

Writing Feedbackthien_my - Feb 25, 2017 / thien_my - 2 days ago
MY IELTS PRACTICE ESSAY ON THE "EXTINCTION" OF SEVERAL LANGUAGES

6 - Hi Pham, welcome to Essay Forum. I really hope you can harness this medium as well as possible. ...

Writing Feedbackkalyn - Feb 22, 2017 / akbarmappiare - Feb 24, 2017
A lot of technological enhancements have taken place in developing societies

6 - Prasanth, the proper paraphrasing of the prompt depends solely on the way that you understand the topic for discussion...

Writing Feedbackprasanthbab - Feb 20, 2017 / Holt - Feb 24, 2017
The number of UK residents going abroad and overseas residents visiting the UK - IELTS WritingTask 1

4 - Hi Sehat, I have read your writing. I am gonna try giving you a few suggestions. Honestly, your first...

Writing Feedbacksehatdinati - Feb 24, 2017 / akbarmappiare - Feb 24, 2017
IELTS - the grievance note about the noise from your flat

3 - Hello Jaya Krishna, The content is good, I just would like to suggest you to change some sentences: ...

Writing Feedbackjaikrishna - Feb 22, 2017 / pb1013 - Feb 23, 2017
Children's education punish or award - ielts task 2

2 - I'm confused a bit since both sides don't seem directly disagreeing with each other, and the word qualified citizen...

Writing FeedbackFirework - Feb 23, 2017 / Nitivat - Feb 23, 2017
IELTS task 1 - Reasons for study and the amount of employer support.

6 - dear @yennhihoang2712, I just want to give a comment about your essay :) overview is important and you...

Writing Feedbackyennhihoang2712 - Feb 10, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Feb 23, 2017
IELTS Task 1: The main features of Global Water Usage in Brazil and Congo

4 - @Holt @ainunazwaria Thank you for your comments and advices. Really helpful :)...

Writing Feedbacknuradiapuspa - Feb 22, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Feb 23, 2017
INFORMATION ABOUT COMMUTING PATTERN IN HOUSTON, TEXAS AND CO2 EMMISSIONS

3 - As an additional feedback, reaching 6 or above is quite difficult isn't it? Even though you have written as...

Writing Feedbackainunazwaria - Feb 22, 2017 / ichanpants89 - Feb 23, 2017
Food Production - is it important to know how our meal is produced? Or the taste only matters.

3 - Aziz, it seems that you somehow understood the prompt but failed to properly discuss the requirements. The paraphrasing of...

Writing FeedbackAziz_Gibran - Feb 23, 2017 / Holt - Feb 23, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 1 : Wind Turbine placement and principle of operation (diagram)

3 - @Holt. thank for you comment and suggestion. The diagram actually just one. I forget to delete the first one...

Writing FeedbackAziz_Gibran - Feb 22, 2017 / Aziz_Gibran - Feb 23, 2017
The ways used to dispose of the harmful garbage in Korea, Sweden and United Kingdom

3 - The introductory paragraph is well done, but I think you need to put some ideas in order to make...

Writing FeedbackMaitouyen282 - Feb 22, 2017 / eddies - Feb 22, 2017
I would argue that dwelling in small village had several merits and demerits.

5 - An effective thesis statement is one that paraphrases the prompt while delivering a personal understanding on your part of...

Writing Feedbackainunazwaria - Feb 21, 2017 / Holt - Feb 22, 2017
The quantities of goods moved using four kinds of means in the UK between 1974 and 2002

5 - dear @Abrahamlincoln, A few corrections from me.. Watch the grammar. In paragraph 1, The line graphs compare...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Feb 16, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Feb 22, 2017
Minimizing the traffic issue - proposed ways

7 - As mentioned, your introduction paraphrase should give your opinion for agree or disagree questionnaire. 2 or 3 rd...

Writing Feedbacknuradiapuspa - Feb 14, 2017 / jaikrishna - Feb 22, 2017
The bar chart indicates the figure of time spent in billions of minutes by UK people on phone calls

9 - Hai @Maitouyen282 These are few corrections from me. Hope it could be helpful :) 1. In paragraph...

Writing FeedbackMaitouyen282 - Feb 21, 2017 / nuradiapuspa - Feb 22, 2017
Marriage in early adulthood

3 - @Holt Thank for your advice. It took me two hours to think about main ideas for this essay. I...

Writing Feedbackthichankem - Feb 22, 2017 / thichankem - Feb 22, 2017
Artificial environments. Positive and negative sides of zoos

4 - Hi @adamrahimov Don't you think you need to switch the opinion paragraphs? It will flow better (even though it...

Writing Feedbackadamrahimov - Feb 20, 2017 / d2ny - Feb 22, 2017
[REFERENCES LETTER] She has demonstrated an exceptional ability to grasp the rigorous demands of job

7 - Sehat, keep the continued balance in your referral letters. Always present one professional and one extra curricular / socio-civic...

Writing Feedbacksehatdinati - Feb 21, 2017 / Holt - Feb 22, 2017
task2; The pros and cons of living longer for human being

4 - Hi Jing, I will admit that this is one of the better developed essays that I have come across...

Writing FeedbackAllen1988 - Feb 20, 2017 / Holt - Feb 21, 2017
Reading has become less significant to Americans.

7 - @akbarmappiare Thank you so much for your feedback. Can you give some suggestions regarding smooth transition from one paragraph...

Writing FeedbackPKM - Nov 27, 2016 / PKM - Feb 20, 2017
This figure illustrates some new construction in the town of Garlsdon

4 - @MH_tw Dear Deng, other than you miss many information from the figure, your words is only 146 though....

Writing FeedbackMH_tw - Feb 18, 2017 / sehatdinati - Feb 20, 2017
Critique on literature Review Introduction on Carbohydrate feeding on exercise performance

3 - Amanda, make the second paragraph the first paragraph instead. The actual topic paragraph is located in the second paragraph....

Writing Feedbackjermaine7 - Feb 19, 2017 / Holt - Feb 19, 2017
Nowadays overpopulation and crowding of large cities are considered a big problem in the world.

6 - Thanks for your feedbacks :)....

Writing Feedbackrozhnaz - Feb 18, 2017 / rozhnaz - Feb 19, 2017
[TOEFL] Moving to a new city or country is not agood idea because you will lose your old friends

4 - The full prompt for the essay dictates that you either agree or disagree with the statement provided. Therefore, you...

Writing Feedbackgoo9dan - Feb 19, 2017 / Holt - Feb 19, 2017
Opinions of celebrities are powerful for young people who haven't decided their major. TOEFL Writing

2 - Asol, once again, I will remind you to please post the complete instructions for your essay prompt. Do not...

Music cannot be substituted. People can't live without it.

6 - Thanks, this is really great opening....

Writing Feedbackadamrahimov - Feb 18, 2017 / adamrahimov - Feb 19, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: Some parents buy their children a large number of toys to play with.

6 - Sehat due to the fact that I am a native English speaker and my opening statement covers all of...

Writing Feedbacksehatdinati - Feb 18, 2017 / Holt - Feb 19, 2017
Different techniques to encourage children for higher activity. Competitiveness or cooperativeness?

3 - Hi First, introduce your topic. The introductory paragraph should briefly orient the reader to the topic and provide a...

Writing FeedbackMH_tw - Feb 18, 2017 / rozhnaz - Feb 18, 2017
The figure illustrates the number of three kinds of fast food eaten by youths in Australia

6 - @foyuliu Dear @Foyuliu, 150words is the minimum words, not the maximum. Thankyou, anw!...

Writing Feedbacksehatdinati - Feb 18, 2017 / sehatdinati - Feb 18, 2017
Percentage of the variation of old people, who are above their sixties

2 - To, you need to provide the graph so that I can confirm the accuracy of the information you are...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen2021 - Feb 18, 2017 / Holt - Feb 18, 2017
PTE Summarize written text in one sentence. IT and blue-collar workers

3 - Thank you Mary! I didn't realize there are three stages. I only got the division by IT and blue-collar...

Writing Feedbackfoyuliu - Feb 18, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 18, 2017
The pie charts illustrate how the proportion of annual expenditure was changed in a UK school

4 - Add a little comment, regarding following sentences, it seems no need to mention the data in 1991 since you...

Writing Feedbackkocc2003 - Feb 17, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 18, 2017
Task 2 IELTS The line graph illustrates amount of UK employee transporting every day

5 - You find below my example of a more properly developed overview summary statement. It includes an analysis of the...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen20 - Feb 18, 2017 / Holt - Feb 18, 2017
Evolution on people's quality of life through the making of foods

4 - For example, when you said "humans have invented enumerated tools...", you created a confusing sentence because the correct development...

Writing Feedbackjaikrishna - Feb 17, 2017 / Holt - Feb 17, 2017
PTE Essay: should age discrimination be made illegal

3 - Indeed, I was far away from the topic being asked, such a super mistake. Thank you Mary!...

Writing Feedbackfoyuliu - Feb 17, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 17, 2017
The consequences of deforestation would be even more serious than the global warming

4 - Rain, you should have place a period instead of a comma at the end of the second sentence in...

Writing Feedbackrainman9t - Feb 17, 2017 / Holt - Feb 17, 2017
Our life is very different from this life that our parents and grandparents used to live

4 - Hi Van, You should not repeat the complete question in your answer. Also, for every 2 lines a...

Writing FeedbackVan Nhi Nguyen - Feb 16, 2017 / jaikrishna - Feb 17, 2017
Writing Task 2 - Travelling to other countries with appreciation for different customs

4 - @Abrahamlincoln In the conclusion, the sentence seems very complicated. It is good to use complex sentences without hampering...

Writing FeedbackAbrahamlincoln - Feb 16, 2017 / haleshi - Feb 16, 2017
Writing Task 1 - how many people took computer science at university of UK?

4 - Hi Abrahamlincoln, It is important to give more stress on sentence structure. For example, Meanwhile, in the...

Modern building versus buildings from the past

3 - @Holt Thank you so much for correcting my essay....

Writing Feedbackhaleshi - Feb 16, 2017 / haleshi - Feb 16, 2017
Ways to preserve any remaining wilderness areas.

2 - Shivam, upon close analysis of your essay, I do not believe that you can score higher than a 3...

Writing Feedbackshiv_riky - Feb 16, 2017 / Holt - Feb 16, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: Presentation skills. Do you think public speaking skill is really important?

3 - Sinchana, the example that you gave about the doctor is irrelevant to the discussion. You presented his success but...

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 15, 2017 / Holt - Feb 16, 2017
To purchase either a house or a business is the question

8 - Hi Norah, Even I am in the same boat. This forum is really good, we can definitely improve...

Writing FeedbackNorahFSH - Feb 10, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 15, 2017
PTE Summarize written text in one sentence: Holocaust

5 - Thank you all for the comments. I will take them into consideration for my next practice. Mary, wonderful sample....

Writing Feedbackfoyuliu - Feb 15, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 15, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: Progress of mankind in recent years

4 - In your presentation, each paragraph has 2 examples which you use to create your message regarding the topic provided,...

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017 / Holt - Feb 15, 2017
IELTS Writing Task 2: Parenting course program for young parents

7 - Sinchana, when you choose one side of the discussion to support, it has to be the side that you...

Reasons of land degradation globally and the impact it causes on three different continents

4 - happened in cosequence consequence of over grazing overgrazing percent contributed by uknown unknown causes reason that causes28...

Writing FeedbackFadhilmmd2511 - Feb 14, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017
Essay - healthy lifestyle of individuals. Discuss both sides and give opinion

5 - @akbarmappiare Thanks for showing me that I am going off topic. Will try to work on it. Thanks indeed....

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 13, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017
E books versus paper books. Cause and effects.

7 - @akbarmappiare Thanks for your detailed explanation on making me understand about my mistakes. Will work on these things and...

IELTS Writing Task 2: The choice of subject between girls and boys

4 - @Holt Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I will try to work on the mistakes highlighted by you....

Writing Feedbacksinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017 / sinchana2017 - Feb 14, 2017
Task 1 IELTS the bar graph shows the global sales (in bilion of dollars) of different games

6 - To, the score you will most likely get for this essay is a 5. That is because you missed...

Writing Feedbackmaitouyen10 - Feb 14, 2017 / Holt - Feb 14, 2017
How to make our society better?

2 - Kalmia, are you writing this as a response to a specific English qualifying test that you will be taking...

Writing Feedbacklittle kitten - Feb 14, 2017 / Holt - Feb 14, 2017

Home / Writing Feedback