Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 2

Average carbon dioxide emissions per person in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy, Portugal

ttrangthao 1 / -  
The line chart depicts the average amount of carbon dioxide emissions of each person in four different nations namely the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy and Portugal from 1967 to 2007.

Overall, there were two trends in this graph.The figure of carbon dioxide emissions in Portugal and Italy saw an upward trend over the period, whereas the figure of that in the United Kingdom and Sweden witnessed a remarkable decrease in the second half of the period.

In terms of Italy and Portugal carbon dioxide emissions, there was a gradual increase in 1967 to 1987 with approximately 1,8 tonnes to around 3.7 tonnes in Portugal. The same trend was seen in the figure of carbon dioxide in Italy from over 4 tonnes to around 6,7 tonnes in the similar period. From 1987 to 2007, both average carbon dioxide emissions of Italy and Portugal witnessed a steady climb to approximately 5,8 tonnes and around 7,8 tonnes, respectively.

By contrast, the average levels of carbon dioxide emissions in Sweden fluctuated in the first half of the period from 8,8 tonnes in 1967 to around 7 tonnes in 1987, while the proportion of that in the United Kingdom dropped slightly in the same period from over 10 tonnes to 10 tonnes . The remaining stage, the figure of both carbon dioxide emissions of the United Kingdom and Sweden witnessed a significant decline at 8 tonnes and over 5,2 tonnes, respectively in 2007.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15189  
Avoid the use of run-on sentences in all the paragraphs you will be writing. Your summary overview should be composed of 2-3 sentences at all times. Do not include all possible information in one sentence. That is considered a run-on presentation. A run-on sentence will be confusing to the reader. It will be difficult to keep track of the information you are presenting. Keep the sentences basic. One idea per sentence works very well in a task 1 essay. This is a problem that also exists in your trending paragraph. Correct this significant error during your next practice essay.

both average carbon dioxide emissions of Italy and Portugal witnessed a steady climb to approximately 5,8 tonnes and around 7,8 tonnes, respectively.

Make it easier for the reader to keep track of this type of information. Always connect it to the source country or material. That way the information is grouped and will avoid confusing the examiner as he reads your paper.

Home / Writing Feedback / Average carbon dioxide emissions per person in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy, Portugal
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: