Chalk and Cheese. Not all siblings have the same personality, some are as different as polars.

Tala1999 1 / 1  
Not all siblings have the same personality, some are as different as polars. One big example is me and my sister. Although we were raised together and same blood runs in our veins, we never agreed on one same thing. Many friends were surprised saying, 'What do you both have in common? You are more like chalk and cheese than sisters!'. ...
EF_Jasmine - / 68 39  
Not all siblings have the same personality, some are as different as polars. One big example is are me and my sister my sister and I. Although we were raised together and same blood runs in our veins, we never agreed (agree) on one same thing. Many friends (of our friends)were become surprised, saying they say, "Wha t do you both have in common? You are more like chalk and cheese than sisters!"

To point out some the differences, one day we were going to a party together, I got in walked in,extremely quiet hoping that none would notice me. In contrast, my sister made a loud entrance (into the party) and she was (became)the life and soul of the party. ( This was) unlike me. I believe that my sister's high self-confidence is the reason. (Add sentence here about your personality and why you feel you are quiet.)Another difference is that My sister is a down to earth person, she also can make relationships fast with strangers and persuade them. due This is due to her charismatic personality. On the other hand, I am a quite stand - offish person,(I) am not that as friendly. which makes most Many say that I am aloof.

Despite all the contrast we both have, me and my sister my sister and I are like best friends. and we are so close together We are close, I am lucky to have her as my sister.

Hi! Great start! I was not sure of what the writing prompt was about so I went on ahead and made some corrections and edits. I like how you began, you gave us differences between you and your sister. I would love for you to elaborate a little more on yourself and what makes you different (but in a positive light). Good luck!
lynzee22 - / 90 37  
This was well thought out, but be careful with wordiness and word order. You frequently have awkward sentences.
Also, be careful with run-on sentences.
Hope this helped
OP Tala1999 1 / 1  
Thx for the help, am new to this lynzee, also that was pre - writing so i noticed many cracked sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Chalk and Cheese. Not all siblings have the same personality, some are as different as polars.