Charts based on interviewing employee about their relationship with supervisor and colleagues

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
The charts below show the results of surveys in 2005 and 2009 asking workers about their relationships with their supervisors and their co-workers.

The pie charts inform the survey conducted in 2005 and 2009, interviewing employee about their relationship with supervisor and colleagues. Overall, they were very satisfied with the relationship with the supervisor and the co-workers.

Between 2005 and 2009, the employees were very satisfied with the relationship with supervisor, indicated by the highest level at very good level. There was a slight increase from 61 percent to 65 percent while the percentage of people having fairly good decreased significantly from 34 percent to 28 percent. However, the workers who did not have a supervisor and want to answer increased slightly from 3 percent to 5 percent.

For the relationship with co-workers, they were very satisfied with the relationship with their colleagues, indicated by the very good state increased from 63 percent to 70 percent. There was a significant decrease in the percentage of employee thinking that they had a fairly good relationship between 35 percent and 28 percent.

(157 Words)

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha Ivan, here are my thoughts;

(1) ... conducted in 2005 and 2009, interviewing employee(it is wasting words I think) about theiremployees' relationship with ...
(2) Overall, they were very satisfied with the relationship(is it the same between satisfaction of relationship and good relationship?) with the supervisor...
(3) ..., indicated by the highest levelpercentage(it is different between level and percentage) at very good level.

Home / Writing Feedback / Charts based on interviewing employee about their relationship with supervisor and colleagues