TASK 1. The diagram gives a breakdown how heat released and energy wasted from the air

Ra_fhli 22 / 17 8  
The diagram gives a breakdown how heat released and energy wasted in a house due to air leaking out and into. Overall, it is clear that there six places in which air can be discharged to the atmosphere while the number of places where air might enter the house more numerous.

It is evident that places where air can be released almost come from utilizing of electricity except plumbing stack vent. Reserved lights located in two sides of the house are solely places which have the same form. Bathroom fan vent and kitchen fan vent apparently have the same model, but different location. While plumbing stack vent has tiny hole releasing the air to the sky, in contrary with attic hatch which has a big space.

Turning to the air leaking onto the house, apparently most of them are coming from the big ventilation such as a window, door and dryer vent. Windows and doors positioned in the second floor of the house while crawl space and dryer vent located in the first floor.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The diagram gives a breakdown how heat released ...
The diagram shows the ins and outs of air circulation and how home loses heat.

Overall, it is clear that there six places in which air can be discharged ...
Overall, what stands out from picture is the heat is lost from a room via exfiltration and infiltration attached. In any case, some heat is transmitted through the area of room

Bathroom fan vent and kitchen fan vent apparently have the same model, but THEY ARE SPOTTED IN different locationS. While plumbing stack vent has tiny hole TO releasing E the air to the sky, in contrary with THE attic hatch which has IS OF a big space.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1. The diagram gives a breakdown how heat released and energy wasted from the air