The events of 2016 may seem bleak, but the study of history offers some context

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
This is a summary of an article. An article is written by Paul Lay which posted in historytoday.com. The original title is "the events of 2016 may seem bleak, but the study of history offers some context for those who believe we are living through the worst of times". 2016 has been many bad incident around the world that influenced media statement that "it is much worse year in the history of the world". That statement is reasonable, because there many ugly incident that influenced movement pattern in the world such as terrorism in Europe, racism in US, global hunger in the Africa, wars and conflict in Iraq and Syria and others.

Historical research found that social media's declaration has similarities with historical record in 1347 about Black Death reached Europe. It is about worst year in the history when continent population was death over a three-year period and destroy systematically Asian's people. However, that statement not generally true because in the same year, European spread peace, artistic invention and scientific innovation.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss..
These are my notes to finalize this summary.
Meet them..

This is a summary of an article. An article is written ...
THIS SUMMARY IS ORIGINATED AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY PAUL LAY AND PUBLISHED ON HISTORYTODAY.COM.
2016 has been many bad incidentS around the world that influenced A media statementCONTAINING that "it is much worse ...
That statement is reasonable, because there many A LARGE NUMBER OF ugly incidentS that influenced movement OF A pattern in the world ...

A Historical research (...) has similarities with A historical record in 1347 about Black Death WHICH reached Europe. It is about THE worst year in the history when THE continent population was (...) and destroy systematically Asian's people systematically.

... not generally true because in the same year, European spread peace, artistic invention, and scientific innovation IN THE SAME YEAR
Jettypile - / 9 3  
Don't say "This is a summary of an article" it makes the reader/corrector feel bored already
Start by your second sentence.
"An article written by .... was posted on ......"
When you say original title what is the new one ?
Ill stick to the fact that this was the original title and say this "The original title WAS ".......".Your whole sentence was pretty much a quotation. Either remove the sentence or develop on it.

your 3rd sentence is good but few grammar mistakes
"2016 has been riddled with bad incidents all over the globe and ,as a result, the media statement ""it is much worse year in the history of the world" has been coined.

Your media statement quote is grammatically wrong but i hope its a proper quote i will leave it but if it isnt this is more suitable " It has been the worst year in the history of mankind"

The statement is reasonable has some truth to it ,as ,because there are many ugly incidents that have influenced human movement pattern such as the ...... and others .

Historical research HAS found that the social media's statement is similar to a historical record in 1347 about the Black Death.It was also considered the worst year in human history because continental population was rapidly reduced over a three year period.However in the same year the Europeans had managed to spread peace,art,and scientific innovation. recommend replacing it with what you wrote as it is more clear and concise

note : I completely rewrote some sentences not as a permanent solution but a suggestion and i recommend you writing your own and using mine as model.
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
These are my correction, hope it helps..

This is a summary of a n article is written by Paul Lay ...

... reasonable, because there many ugly bad incident .... ----> I think it'd be better to use bad than ugly, maybe you can check the collocation.

... in the history when continentworld's population was death over a three-year period and destroyed systematically Asian's people.

However, that statement is not generally true because ...

Well done, Miss Dhila! Keep writing!

Home / Writing Feedback / The events of 2016 may seem bleak, but the study of history offers some context