A glance at the line graph reveals the numbers of visitors in Brighton known places

mvy010 1 / -  

tourists to England who visited Brighton attractions

A glance at the line graph reaveals the percentage of frequent visiting in four tourist destination in Brighton from 1980 to 2010

Overall, there was an increase in the number of people who visit Pier and Pavilion. Art Gallery and Festival, however, saw an decline in the proportion of visitors.

It can be seen from the graph that in 1980, the proportion of peole who visited Pier was the lowest, at about 10%. Despit some fluctuation, this figure rose from about 12% in 1990 and to 20% in 2010. The number of people choosing Pavilion as their tourist destination stood at approximately 23% , which was the second highest in the figure in 1980. This was followed by a period of exponential growth, with the tourists in this place reached the highest number at about 49%.

The most popular places of interest in Brighton was Festival in 1980 at 30%. And after some variation, this number ended up standing at 28% - a little lower than the number of visitors at the beginning of the graph. The figure of Art Gallery's tourist in 1980 was about 21%. Then, the later 5 years brought a considerable increase in this figure, at almost 38%. However, the number tended to slip gradually and ended at approximately 9% in 2010.

The summary overview should contain at least 2 sentences. This single sentence should be divided into 2, with the addition of the information reference list. A total of 3 sentences. Such a presentation would create a truly informative summary paragraphwith proper reference points. The reference list may again be presented in the trending paragraph for discussion outline purposes.

There is an instance of a missing period in the presentation. That shows a lack of final editing on the part of the writer that will lead to a GRA deduction. The writer also limits the punctuation usage to a comma and period. Varied punctuation usage such as a semi- colon, parenthesis, and others would have increased the GRA consideration.

Home / Writing Feedback / A glance at the line graph reveals the numbers of visitors in Brighton known places