Hawaii and Georgia - life comparison. Idea about conclusion?

vsam 2 / 2  
Since I had lived in Hawaii and Georgia in the past few years; these two cities had let me seen many differences between the both. Georgia is a very big city; it had grown into a great urban mass filled with industries, buildings, interstate highways, and lots of people. This busy city has making people are usually in a hurry and have a lot of things to do throughout the day. The traffic could takes people awhile to drive from one place to another. Georgia has more career developmental opportunities; young people are easily to seek a job at the banks, hotels, cooperation companies, etc. On the other hand, Hawaii is located in the Pacific Ocean, about 1470 miles north of the Equator; it seems like a tiny state. Honolulu is a capital of Hawaii; it still maintains a city, but which is not that prosperous as people can think. Hawaii remains quite calm where its Hawaiian takes it easy and slow; mostly people would like to hang at the beautiful beaches or go to shopping with family or friends. The transportations are very convenient, people either can catch a bus or ride a bike; it would not take too long from one place to different place. The business industries in Hawaii is seems bearish since Hawaiians are relying on tourist industry where its people hard to get qualify at a job.
Be careful... it seems like you are calling Georgia and Hawaii cities when they are states. Later on in the essay, I see that you understand the terms, but you should change the introduction so that you call them states instead of cities.

Georgia has more career-development opportunities; young people are easily able to seek a job at the banks, hotels, cooperation companies, etc. On the other hand, Hawaii is located ...

Business industries in Hawaii is seems bearish since Hawaiians are relying on the tourist industry where its people find it h ard to get qualify at a job.

Home / Writing Feedback / Hawaii and Georgia - life comparison. Idea about conclusion?