IELTS TASK 1 - The information about species extinctions and threats to plan life

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The pie chart illustrate the number of flora and fauna extinction in the tropical forest from 2000 to 2015 and its prediction up to 2100, while the pie chart describe the breakdown of human influence and natural events to the life plant threat. It is noticeable that plant and animal species perished increase dramatically between 2000 and 2060. In any case, Human impacts dominate the causes of life plant menace.

According to the survey, the figure of flora and fauna vanished from the tropical forest was stood at approximately 5,000 million species. This was seen rising dramatically in a 6-decade period, dispute by 10,000 million species for each 2 decade. After a peak at 50,000 million species in 2060, the number of plant and animal extinct is forecasted a gradual drop to 27,000 million species in 2100. Interestingly, the most causes of this circumstance are human intervention with their agriculture sector.

A more detailed analysis in the pie chart, the proportion of natural incidents which bring about menace to the flora life is accounted 18.7% that natural disaster contribute 7%, and the rest is other natural events. This is in stark contrast to the percentages of human impact which is experiencing almost fivefold higher or solely at 81.3%. Eventually, harvesting and agriculture has the highest percentage of human impact at 18.7% and 14.4% respectively.

INA 6 / 12 2  
The pie chartline chart illustrateS the number of flora and fauna extinction in the tropical forest from 2000 to 2015 and its prediction up to 2100it will be prediction up to 2100, while the pie chart describeS the breakdown of human influence ...
It is noticeable that plant and animal species perished increase dramatically ...

... plant and animal extinct iswill be forecasted a gradual drop to ...

... the proportion of natural incidents which bringbringing about menace to the flora life is accounted for 18.7% that natural ...
Eventually, harvesting and agriculture hashave the highest percentage of ...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - The information about species extinctions and threats to plan life