My Life Goals; I came to realize my passion in the Entertainment Industry and in Computing

dejiman 2 / 1  
Good day,
Please give me your opinion and likely correction to my article.
Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

MY LIFE GOALS

In times being I have had aspiration more in abundance about my life to become an impact to my family, society, country and to humanity at large.

Having known that I have no power over who my parent will be, where I shall be born and when I will be born.
In a world of uncertainty, I have sort through different mind occupations leading to good or bad. I have been able to realize that either of these two shall become of me in the sooner or later future. Gladly enough, I have been able to resolve in settling for the good.

Journeying through who I want to become in life in time past has changed from time to time as I grow, mature and become more opened to life realities. When I was a teenager I often think life was a bed of roses, getting ones heart desires on a silver platter. However, as grew older, reality dawned on me and I immediately realized that I must work hard towards my goals.

Unfortunately in Nigeria, there are lots of unsolved problem which needs to be giving a solution. Lies in these problems are series of benchmark of what I want to become. In a resolve, having gone through life's disappointments and an un-enabling society that does not promote self development, I remain agitated through my determination and focus to become a creator of opportunities for others to fulfil their career.

After observing myself over the years, I came to realize my passion in the Entertainment Industry and also in Computing.
Entertainment in my perspective is a food to the body soul and spirit, in which is also a therapy to the stressed. I find my self to be someone who gets the attention of crowds through my audible voice, body gestures and fair skill to control people's attention. These three features have helped me become a Master of Ceremony (M.C). Therefore, I aspire to become a Professional Master of Ceremony. In addition to my passion in entertainment, I created a platform called DEJIMANAIRE KING ENETERTAINMENT. This platform focuses on general entertainment services within capacity and also a platform to hype young talented upcoming music artiste to set a pace for them in their music career. In sooner time I hope to see the platform becoming a well meaning organization because I see the platform as myself. In my continued effort to become relevant in the entertainment industry, I have taking a step in learning video editing. I can now work around the latest video editing software Adobe Creative Suits (CS). I see my self becoming a professional in Adobe CS packages. However, I shall continue to keep my self abreast of any latest software as time goes by.

In this jet age, anyone who is not synchronizing into the latest technological advancement shall be known to be living in the dark and past even at present. My passion for computing is dated far back when I was in Secondary School. My endless and continued passion for technology has in turned made me a well rounded personality to fit into gathering of modern computer technology discussion among elites. After thorough search and touches into I.T (Information Technology), from Web development based on Joomla, Impress Pages, WordPress, Presta Shop, Blogger, fair idea about data base, and some knowledge on networking and its administration, I have been able to find a ground in pressing my interesting in web administration and all that has to do with back end web management. In my plight to make solidify my interest in my passion I was opportune to co-manage a Mr Latin Foundation website mrlatinfoundationorg and I have created blogs such as nounabeokuta blogspot com , dejimanairekingent blogspot com , misspeppeh blogspot com , and host of others, however, my personal website project called aridunu . com 'A sight of Happiness' is a project I see become as more socially, financially and economically influential as much as facebook.

In a society like ours where future is not promised, I had developed an alternative plan should in case at all in all nothing works out. I shall by opportunity learn be to a professional barber.

I shall conclusively say all I aspire to achieve are my life goals
I believe I had set my foot on the right path based on my passion and I believe I shall not be weary of any challenges that come my way in these fields.

I want to be a success in my efforts to living life of fulfilment and being a mentor to others.
Sigit_EngLearn 2 / 6  
In times being I have had aspiration, Having known that I have no power over who my parent will be "who did you axplain ?" who, which, that, whose and whom are group of conjunction as adjective clause, so if you want to use them, you have to know function of them and where should them put.

and my massage for you is "stopped to study more"
After observing myself over the years, I came to realize my passion lies in the Entertainment Industry and also in Computing.

Why do you have one separate line for that? I feel you should have included the above line in the next para. It looks a bit awkward to be separated from the rest :)

Entertainment in my perspective is a foodfeedsto the body soul and spirit, in which is alsoand an essentiala therapy to the stressed.to relieve one's stress.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
I have edited few words:
there are lots of unsolved problem which needs to be giving a solution
In sooner time ( a comma) I hope to see the platform as my self becoming a well meaning organization because I see the platform as myself . In my continuedrunning effort to become relevant in the entertainment industry, I have takingtaken a step in learning video editing.

Overall, this is good writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / My Life Goals; I came to realize my passion in the Entertainment Industry and in Computing