Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Life satisfaction among married and unmarried people in America - writing task 1

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
There two charts that provide information about life satisfaction level of people who has been married and unmarried in United States. Also, present the percentage of well-being levels of people couple across the children age. Overall, the married people is happier than unmarried although the difference of their satisfaction in married couple almost in the same level.

The married people shows higher happiness than another. The highest life satisfaction is in people who has 16-29 years old, but it is not significantly different with the medium and elderly people. However, the unmarried people have well-being is lower than another, but the percentage of satisfaction sharply increase from 20 percent to 35 percent.

Another chart present that well-being level in married couple who have children. The highest happiness is in couple who have teenager and the lowest is people with children 18+ years old. However, it not illustrate sharply contrast among them.

Home / Writing Feedback / Life satisfaction among married and unmarried people in America - writing task 1