Overall, there are four kind of meat noted in the graph: Beef, Pork, Broilers, and Turkeys.

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
U.S MEAT & POULTRY CONSUMPTION PER CAPITA, BONELESS, BY SPECIES

The graph presents meat and poultry consumption in US

Overall there are four kind of meat: Beef, Pork, Broilers, and Turkeys. It is important to notice that between 1955 and 1976 beef have the highest consumption with 90 pounds per person per year. During the same period broilers consumption arose with 30 pounds per person while pork consumption were fluctuated between 50 and 40 pounds per person and turkey also fluctuated with 10 pounds per capita each year.

Between 1976 and 2012 the amount of beef consumed had decreased with 50 pounds, but broilers consumption had doubled since 1970 and arose to 55 pounds per capita. Meanwhile pork consumption were not have significant changes with 40 pounds per capita and turkey also fluctuated with 10 pounds per capita.

BAMS14 18 / 29  
The graph presents information about you need verb meat and poultry consumption in US( at introduction you should be carefull, use present tensese and pay attention with structure )

Overall there are four kind of meat: Beef, Pork, Broilers...this part should put on introduction

During the same period broilers consumption arose with 30 ... ( create good flow and use good vocabularies)

Between 1976 and 2012 the amount of beef consumed had ...( please check grammar before uploaded)

Home / Writing Feedback / Overall, there are four kind of meat noted in the graph: Beef, Pork, Broilers, and Turkeys.