The percentages of Bulgarian people who wished to live abroad

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Level of education of Bulgarian planning to leave Bulgaria (Task 1)

The given bar chart gives the information about the percentages of Bulgarian people who wished to live abroad through three different education stages over six years. It is clearly seen that mostly secondary education wanted to live in other countries, and the least on the level of higher education.

In 2002, secondary education reached 65 % of people who obsessed in studying abroad in Bulgarian. The next four years, it looked decrease 4 % than its percentages before then became 59 percent at the end of 2008. Although this second education level decline gradually, it remain the highest level of education of Bulgarian people intended to stay abroad.

On the other hand, higher education and primary and lower education were the lower percentage of condition Bulgarian people wanted to live outside Bulgaria. 17 % of Bulgarian people in higher education tended to love to other countries in 2002. Unfortunately, it decline significantly to 9 % in 2009. Primary and lower education showed only 18 % of Bulgarian planned to leave Bulgaria, however it rocketed into 32% at the end of 2008.
David54 15 / 22 1  
Hallo

There are some correction for you,

The given bar chart gives (...) people who are wished to live....
...In 2002, secondary education reached at 65 % of people...
...The next four years, it looked decrease at 4 % than its (...) then becamereached a peak of 59 percent at the end of 2008...
...it remains the highest level of ...
... education tended to love to other countries in 2002....
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Cacha
Let me give you some advice...

The given bar chart gives the information(presented)about the percentages of Bulgarian ...

The next four years, it looked decrease(decreased) 4 % than its percentages ...
Although this second education level decline(declined) gradually, it remain ...

... of condition Bulgarian people wanted(tend) to live outside Bulgaria. 1
Unfortunately, it decline (declined) significantly to 9 % in 2009.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi Chacaaaaaaa,after reading your summary, i have some suggestions, perhaps useful for you.
1.The given bar chart gives some the information about the ...
2.who wished to live abroad----> in which/whom
3.it looked decrease 4 % than its percentages ...----> decreased
4.Unfortunately, it decline significantly to 9 % in 200----> decrease significantly or declining (process of drecrease)
Sari Trisna 7 / 11  
Hi Cachaaaa
Let me give you some advice..

The given bar chart givesyou could change with other vocab such as presents, shows, illustratethe information about the percentages of Bulgarian ...

... before then became 59 percent% at the end of 2008. Although this second education level declinedeclined gradually, it remainremained the highest level of (...) intended to stay abroadyou could change with overseas .

... in higher education tended to love toyou could change preferred to other countries in 2002. Unfortunately, it declinedeclined significantly to 9 % in 2009.

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentages of Bulgarian people who wished to live abroad