Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Result of survey in 1997 and 2006 based on the communication skills which are important in a work

Pramudia27 34 / 52  
Proportion of the respondent in both result of survey in 1997 and 2006 based on sort of the communication skills which are important in their job is provided by table. Overall, it can be seen that the most essential in external communication for both of period was how to make agreement with costumers. Meanwhile, at the same time, being good listener when communicate with colleagues was the most important of the communication skill in the internal company.

First of all, in 2006 percentage of the respondents who were asked about knowledge of particular product was higher than before. whereas, when asked about advertising for costumers or clients, the data showed that in 2006 was higher proportion than in 1997 for 3 respondents. In contrast, the question about selling product or service showed the lowest proportion in both of period.

On the other hand, survey about internal communication in company turn out that making speech or presentation illustrated the lowest proportion in both of term. Therefore, number of people when asked about instructing or training persons in 1997 and 2006 were about 25 and 30 respondents respectively. It was higher than percentage of analysing problem together with other and planning the activities.

ichanpants89 16 / 743  
Hi Pramudia,
Here's my inputs and remarks on your writing. Hopefully, it can be used as a guidance for your next practice.

1st paragraph:
- The proportion of therespondents in both result of surveytwo different surveysinbetween 1997 and 2006 based on sort of the communication skills which are importanttype of crucial communication skills in their job is provided byin the table.

- ... communication for both of theperiods was on how to make ...

2nd paragraph:
- First of all(there is no "second of all" as a cohesive device in this paragraph, using first of all would be inappropriate)To begin with , in 2006the percentage of the (...) higher than before in 2006 .

- whereasWhen asked about advertising (...) that in 2006 washad higher proportion ...
- ... lowest proportion in both of the period.

Hope this helps :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Result of survey in 1997 and 2006 based on the communication skills which are important in a work
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: