Communication skills survey, internal and external, in 1997 and 2006

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
A breakdown of two surveys' result of communication abilities which is required in the work measured in the percentage in 1997 and 2006 is presented in table. The most obvious piece of information is that based on the survey, listening carefully to the colleagues is the predominant skill which is needed within the company in both years. In any case, for the external factors, it is dealing with clients that plays a huge role.

To begin, according to the employees experiences, there were seven abilities which was necessary for the worker in internal communication for both 1997 and 2006. Listening to the other colleagues had a great proportion at 38% in 1997 and still became popular reason in the next nine year which increased by 8%. Although it was still immensely required in both years, instructing or training work's inhabitants and examining problems together were just 25% and 20% respectively which still had more than a quarter of proportion in 2006. Meanwhile, persuading others and arranging activities were just around a fifth and did not change much in the following year.

Turning to the external factors, dealing with people was really essential at approximately 60% for both years. Initially, knowledge of the companies' products was required in 1997 representing for three-fifth of the proportion and it was become more important in 2006. On the other hand, product sales and costumer services saw a slight decrease of proportion in the survey by 3%.

andika06 11 / 10 3  
Hi nuni :)
there were seven abilities which was WERE necessary for the worker ...

Overall, good job

Don't forget about WAS and WERE
I wanna remind you
WAS - singular
WERE -plural
Enjoy your writing :)
Sri, your work on this essay is commendable. You have displayed an ability to understand the chart information thoroughly. Your presentation of the facts provides an in-depth analysis of the figures on the chart and offers the reader most of the information that he will require in order to better assess the chart contents. You have done an excellent job in explaining the details of the report and its importance to the workplace.

An advanced level of English skills was on display in this essay. The devices used to discuss the topic were varied and showcased an ability to think and develop semi-complex explanations in English. Having proved your English language skills in this essay, I can safely say that even with the very minor errors that were pointed out above, this essay would have garnered a higher than average score in an actual test. I do believe that you are almost ready to take your exam. Only a little more practice is required before then.

Home / Writing Feedback / Communication skills survey, internal and external, in 1997 and 2006