HERE'S WHY RIO'S OLYMPIC DIVING POOL TURNED GREEN!

eris28 3 / 4  
He guys here is another summary from the news that i read on Cosmopolitan website wrote by Gina.

As we know, Olympic is become a hot issue since it is underway now. The latest news came from Rio's Olympic diving pool where the swimming competition held. On Wednesday the water turned green which caused by a proliferation of algae as an effect of the decrease in alkalinity.

FINA, the international federation of swimming told that the color changes cause by water tanks run out some of the chemicals used in the water treatment process. As the result, the pH of the water was outside the usual range. But FINA Sport Medicine Committee gave statement that it cause no dangerous for the swimmer and already handled by the Olympic committee.

Few water polo players already have already complained about their eyes become burn because of high contain of chlorine. Out of this water color changed phenomenon, the water Olympic game is still going.

Source: cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/news/a62622/rio-olympics-gree-pool/.
azmi23 17 / 28 3  
what a good resume Rihanna! Hereby i give you some of my corrections.

... color changes cause by water tankswhich are run out some of the chemicals ...
But FINA Sport Medicine Committee gave statement that it causes no dangerous for the swimmer ...
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hei Eris! May I corrrect your summary ? Here I come!

Olympic is becomes a hot issue

On Wednesday the water turned green,which caused by a proliferation of algae

the international federation of swimming = The Swimming International Federation

the color changes cause by water tanks run out: is it still changing? =>
yes : the color was changing because of water tanks run out
no : the color changed because of water tanks run out

Home / Writing Feedback / HERE'S WHY RIO'S OLYMPIC DIVING POOL TURNED GREEN!