The role of teacher may be substituted for computers and other cutting-edge facilities

nhihoang45 1 / -  

As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers

It is believed that due to the immense technological advancement, computers and other cutting-edge facilities will be substituted for the role of teacher. I partly concur with this statement. It is undeniable that updated devices such as computers conduce to the achievement of education, nevertheless, it would replace the teacher in educational institutions.

There is no exaggeration that a huge number of people rely on computers for researches and to produce perfect paper owing to its convenience and friendly usage. Within some simple steps, students can seek for everything, this means that a pupil can polish acquisition of knowledge without any assistants. Moreover, the Internet also aids adolescents to progress in their studies quicker than in an original classroom. For instance, in a classroom, some students have a better understanding than the others are tied to slow progression compared with their grasp. They may feel tired to death of paying attention to tedious lectures that they have already known. However, with computers, they can easily learn numerous gripping grounding in their favorite topics.

On the other hand, the role of teachers is an essential stimulus to the development of education. Even though a computer can supply thousands of knowledge, it cannot acknowledge the strength and weaknesses of students and then give them advice or repeated explanation to ameliorate their grasp. For example, I am inferior to my classmates so whenever I cannot come up with the answer to something or I have no idea regarding what definition of a new thing is, it is much helpful for me to consult a tutor than a computer.

In conclusion, computers are such amusing cutting-edge equipment that is one of the most crucial elements to the education's achievement. Nevertheless, it cannot be substituted for the position of teacher. Every student ought to consider utilizing consulting a teacher or a computer base on their own capacity.
Priscillia 6 / 13  
Hi, I have some suggestions for you.
- your introduction has a confusing error. Having read the entire essay, I can see that you agree partly with the statement. However, the last sentence does not represent your neutral position as it doesn't say that teachers won't be replaced. I guess you mean: " while It is undeniable that ... of education, it would not replace the teacher ...

- you have created excessive sentences. You should try to make your sentence shorter and more coherent.
- Your conclusion lacks reasons why technology can not replace teachers.
Hope my advice useful!

Home / Writing Feedback / The role of teacher may be substituted for computers and other cutting-edge facilities